• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sky Dreamer (Sci-Fi/Cosmic/Horror)

While we wait for more people to officially sign up...

Tempestus Tempestus @Nimani Since you two chimed in in having experience with Lovecraft before. What's your favorite Lovecraft story? It can be from the Mythos or otherwise. "The Rats In The Walls" was the one that first introduced me to Lovecraft and I was instantly hooked at the ripe old age of nine years old. But hands down the two that are my top favs are "Dunwich Horror" and "At the Mountains Of Madness".

I'd have to say Whisperer in Darkness. You're pulling for the "good" guys the whole time, and even though its 90 percent just letters back and forth, theres still that sense of tension. And what a twist ending!

I'd have to say Whisperer in Darkness. You're pulling for the "good" guys the whole time, and even though its 90 percent just letters back and forth, theres still that sense of tension. And what a twist ending!

I think I've only read the Whisperer In Darkness once, I have to revisit this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back