• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Six Omens & The Devil |OPEN|

MontanaKaidence

she's alright, she's out of sight
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You awoke this morning to a note near your bedside. The words were sloppily scribbled onto a beaten piece of paper. Picking it up you read it to yourself.

Hello there.
I have heard greatly of your skills and exploits and want to recruit you for a job. I have sent this letter to six others like you.
The townspeople are saying there is a devil in town.
That being said I am asking for your help.
All of you will find soon enough that we are quite alike.
Meet me at sundown at The Maven Tavern.

Your Reward: To Be Discussed

Regards from Your New Benefactor,
Sunshine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this roleplay, your character amongst others, will answer the call of a... Benefactor... of sorts. This Benefactor is odd. They claim that they are destined for something that no man would ever be entitled to.
They say that you are entitled too, just as much as they are.
All six of you are descendants of the devil monarchs after all.
(More Information in the Main RP & Character Sheet Page)​

This is an interest check for Seven Omens. This is a mystery and a surprise type roleplay. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into. You're just working for a devil that doesn't entirely know what's going on either.
Please let me know your interest below!
Even if you are interested, or in the process of making a character. Please let me know their role, regardless of if you've finished or even started.
That way I do not recommend those characters for other players.

CHARACTER SHEET: CLICK HERE
OOC: CLICK HERE
MAIN RP: CLICK HERE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back