• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy six of crows. [interest check]

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
kizumonogatari-anime.gif

hello hello, gamers and non-gamers. (isn't that so much better than ladies and gentlemen?) i'm gonna keep this brief, because it's just a craving i've been having that i can't seem to shake.

so, full disclosure, i haven't read six of crows in a while. i never read the sequel, and i haven't seen the netflix show. what i'm looking for here isn't necessarily a recreation of the plot, but rather our own spin on the whole gangs and heists in a fantasy universe vibe. (considering this, if you have no idea what six of crows is, you can absolutely still join this!)

basically, what i would be looking for is a small group of rpers playing as members of a gang, going through a heist of some kind. again, this is in no way fleshed out at all, and i'm going to need some help when it comes to developing the details of this story. if you're down for being a part of that, please reply to this thread! (and if this fails miserably please pretend it never happened.)

that's all! thanks for reading this far and have a lovely day ^^

WOOOO

quick q, would you guys prefer a discord server or an ooc thread on site? i can make either rn to start sharing ideas n such

Yes to interested cuz hello hello, gamers and non-gamers lol. I really like the idea of charries actually knowing each other prior to going IC'ly. But no. No discord.

Fantasy - six of crows. [ooc]

made this for now just cause i don't want to alienate anyone who doesn't have the 'cord (i'm very hep and cool ik) but if anyone wants to dm me ideas on there or something, pm me and i'll send you my discord id! also just feel free to pm me in general ^^

Fantasy - six of crows. [ooc]

made this for now just cause i don't want to alienate anyone who doesn't have the 'cord (i'm very hep and cool ik) but if anyone wants to dm me ideas on there or something, pm me and i'll send you my discord id! also just feel free to pm me in general ^^
K welllllll that's awesome and thoughtful but just gunna hang on the sidelines rn cuz I get this feeling majority will choose da 'cord or as I like to call it: Disdorc lol

i finished the books like, so long ago but. 👀 am possibly inchrested.

— ☆*・☽ if this is still in the works, i am interested in it as well ♡

thanks everyone for the interest !! all of you can feel free to hop over here so we can get started on plotting, i'm gonna be plopping down some plot ideas/questions soon enough

Heck, is this already filled up? I don't know anything about this but I really am interested. But if it's full that's totally understandable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back