• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sister Location x Security Breach

DevilsLegend

The Masked Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a literate to adv. literate roleplayer to play out one of these ideas with me between Funtime Foxy and Montgomery Gator. The characters will be fursonas as this is an alternate universe. Please read my rules before considering and just to be clear, I'm playing Funtime Foxy.

1.) Montgomery Gator is a new neighbor and one night while Funtime Foxy is getting ready for bed, the loud shredding of a guitar could be heard causing for Funtime Foxy to get annoyed over the fact that he can’t sleep. So, he tried to solve the situation by confronting the gator.

2.) Glamrock Freddy is the lead singer of the band, so he tries his hardest to keep his crew in line. Wanting Montgomery Gator to try something new (for whatever reason it may be ), Freddy suggests theatre and offers that Montgomery should go out and watch a play with him. After some convincing, he agrees, but when they arrive Montgomery runs into a very angry fox after accidentally knocking him down.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back