• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 🔱siren academy : an interest check

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
AN UPDATE WE WILL BE OPENING SUNDAY! <3

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SHOWN AN INTEREST YOU WARM MY HEART!
Comedy Central Lol GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS JUST TAKEN A PEEK YOU TOO WARM MY HEART

This is a role play I've wanted to do for literally years but mermaids, sirens, fantasy it can be a niche genre. But, you give me hope <3

_________THE APPLICATION_________________________________________________________________________________
My final role play for the year of 2024.
Come join the thrilling splendor
of being a descendant of the sea.
  • you could be a fisherman/fisherwoman
  • you could be a townsfolk
  • you could be a tourist, make up a fancy place to be from, come to the island for comfort
  • you could be working on the island in various different shops
  • you could be a student of siren academy a secret society for those descendent of ancient sea gods
  • you could make a suggestion they are always welcome

full name here

# role here

# fc here

♡coded by uxie♡

Code:
[comment]coded by uxie!
loosely inspired by: [URL="https://www.deviantart.com/rareddeer/art/TEMPLATE-POST-NARRATIVO-N006-by-rareddeer-815887432"][/URL]

fonts used:
[font=Roboto Condensed]all text[/font]

to replace fonts, add/replace them here, and then in the variables below under *fonts used* check uxie's tech support in nine lives for more details ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )

[/comment][border=transparent;
/*left colour*/
--color-1: #d33939;
/*right colour*/
--color-2: #e2cdb3;

/*fonts used*/
--header: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif;

/*left image*/
--img-1: url('https://i.imgur.com/8Io9ao6.png);
/*right image*/
--img-2: url('https://i.imgur.com/8Io9ao6.png');

height:fit-content; width:100%; max-width:clamp(235px, 55vw, 450px); padding:5px; position:relative; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; margin:auto; line-height:0;]
   [comment]----left----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; min-height:250px; flex:1; min-width:200px; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; align-items:center;]
      [comment]----text----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0;]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin-right:10px; color: var(--color-1); font-size:12px; line-height:100%;][fa]fas fa-chevron-right[/fa][/border]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0.7px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold;][comment]

----* * * name here----

[/comment]full name here[/border]
      [/border]

[comment]----image----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; margin:10px 0;][border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; padding-top:95%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/border][/border]

[comment]----line----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; background: var(--color-1); flex-shrink:0;][/border]
   [/border]

[comment]----right----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; min-height:250px; flex:1; min-width:200px; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: column-reverse nowrap; align-items:center;]
      [comment]----text (don't add too many tags plz)----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-end; flex-shrink:0;]

[comment]----copy this whole thing to add a tag----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 0 0 10px; color: var(--color-2); font-size:9px; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; line-height:10px;][comment]

----* * * info here (try to keep these short)----

[/comment]# role here[/border]
[comment]----copy me too!----[/comment]

[comment]----copy this whole thing to add a tag----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 0 0 10px; color: var(--color-2); font-size:9px; font-family: var(--header); text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; line-height:10px;][comment]

----* * * info here (try to keep these short)----

[/comment]# fc here[/border]
[comment]----copy me too!----[/comment]
      [/border]

[comment]----image----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; margin:10px 0;][border=transparent; width:100%; padding:0; padding-top:95%; background: var(--img-2); background-size:cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/border][/border]

[comment]----line----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0 3px; box-sizing:border-box; background: var(--color-2); flex-shrink:0; display:flex; justify-content:flex-end; align-items:center;]
         [comment]----signature! do not remove----[/comment]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:max-content; padding:0; line-height:100%; opacity:0.23; font-size:9px; color:var(--color-2); -webkit-filter: brightness(0.5) saturate(1.3); pointer-events:none;][font=Open Sans]♡coded by uxie♡[/font][/border][/border]
   [/border]

[/border]

____THE RULES_________________________________________________________________________________________

My only rules are, you must follow the role play nation terms of service,
it is essential you are flexible, kind and understanding to your peers
and finally please remain dedicated. There is no min or max post count
; all I request is consistency. I'm a rather relaxed individual

I above all, respect and value the safety and security of all users. It's important to me
each of you feels welcome and comfortably creative. This is a platform with a safe space
for you to work in! Content will be rather tame. There may be melodrama or some dynamic
conquring of a foe but nothing intensly gruesome. This is meant to be a magical self
discovery sort of role play. Please, do feel free to bump or send a quick reserve.
This certainly helps me be inspired! Thank you so much for taking a peek!

_______THE SETTING______________________________________________________________________________________

Setting: Is a fictional island

HandLuggageOnly-3-7.jpg

fishing-villages-nova-scotia-canada.jpg

Flamber-Head-13__1.jpg

774160633193834205c7be223c1a5594.jpg

This really is just a small island in a fantasy world which will be a collection of my own making
and any sort of input from future members. The feeling has a very Irish feel and folklore vibe.
Technology is that of late nineteenth century Canada. There is magic but about ninety nine percent
the population of this island are superstitious of it.

population is small and everyone knows everyone,

_______THE PROMPT______________________________________________________________________________________
Prompt: You were just going about your day when the sea asked you if you wanted it to be your teacher.
And you said...yes?

giphy.gif

updating information
collective information of lore coming soon...

Who are the ancients of the sea? What is magic in this world? Who lives in this world? What is the premise of this worlds dilemma?!

A discord will be created once I have ten interested people.
an out of character of sorts <3

Last edited:
Oh I'm definitely in. I can have my reservation for a student of siren academy up soon. Is there an age range for the students?

Oh yay yay, was tracking this to see if it gained traction. Very interested in a student at the academy.

Perpetual Zen Perpetual Zen what type of face-claims do you want us to use?
art and resembling real life please <3
I'm flexible to the kind of art like it doesn't have to be digital but just proportional and realistic
The humans of this world though fantasy are human and mermaids are still mystical.

added: and resemble realistic depiction of age so like ages can vary but if you are 18 I just want a character who doesn't look twelve.

art and resembling real life please <3
I'm flexible to the kind of art like it doesn't have to be digital but just proportional and realistic
The humans of this world though fantasy are human and mermaids are still mystical.
So would semi-realistic art be fine to use?

Hello, I've got a lot going on this week so I'll have this role play likely all put together by the end of the week.
You may feel free to send reserves here as frequent posting on the interest check can be seen as a violation or at the very least I want to be courteous to all budding role plays out there.
There will be a lore set up and more information about applications; perhaps even a discord but for now please let me know what you are wanting.
But trek on over to the out of character posted above. ;)

(sorry the underlined here was meant to be a link to the ooc. Yikes sorry fixed )

Last edited:
Where can I find the Rp? (If it has started)
It hasn't started yet :)
There is a simple reserve you can put on the out of character chat
We also have a discord chit chat hangout and I can link you to that as well

no surprises wow GIF by Hotels.com

Oh, why hello there, it's me! I'm here to tell you
we open Sunday, but that doesn't mean you have
to rush profiles! Applications will be accepted at any
time but our story will start on Sunday January 28th.
See you there darlings <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back