• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Simple Little Highschool RP

KingofAesir

Ghostly Presence
Evening, lovelies! I have been really craving highschool RPs as of late and was planning on creating one of my own. It'll be a hosted project for the sake of organization and ease of access. I'll only be accepting a max of 10 people because I just can't stand larger RPs that get out of hand. If this gets enough interest, I might develop some sort of plot line with the help of some of you so we can keep things flowing.

Let me know if you're interested. Once we get to about, say, 5 or so people I'll get the thread up so you can start making your characters. :)  

With love,

Iskolde

I will post here, but my interest may not come to fruit sue to time constraints and I will not be taking part for sure if this gets too popular.

@Idea Sure thing. I don't plan on letting too many people in anyhow.

Alrighty, everybody, we'll wait for one more amigo just incase and I'll get the thread up and invite you all. 

@Idea Sure thing. I don't plan on letting too many people in anyhow.

Alrighty, everybody, we'll wait for one more amigo just incase and I'll get the thread up and invite you all. 

Let me ask you one thing though, since I just noticed which section this was on... Is this gonna be JUST a normal highschool or is there gonna be something more which we are allowed to know (OOC)?

Let me ask you one thing though, since I just noticed which section this was on... Is this gonna be JUST a normal highschool or is there gonna be something more which we are allowed to know (OOC)?

I am planning on developing something to make this stand out from the rest, though I want to have everyone have a hand in the plot so we have something everyone likes. Once we get the thread up it's completely up for discussion.

Thanks for the consideration but I only do 1x1's and I don't do modern especially school rps

I am planning on developing something to make this stand out from the rest, though I want to have everyone have a hand in the plot so we have something everyone likes. Once we get the thread up it's completely up for discussion.

Stand out? What do you mean?

As in, make it different from the rest of the high school RPs out there. Add a little spice, ya know?

Yes, but different in what sense? Setting, plot, character interaction, school management, character types, arcs, antagonists....

Yes, but different in what sense? Setting, plot, character interaction, school management, character types, arcs, antagonists....

That's whats open for discussion. The staff of the school isn't very good, we could have something along the lines of them trying to get the principal fired or something.

I might be interested, but keep in mind my schedule is usually quite sporadic, so I can't always respond immediately. The longest you'll have to wait for a response is maybe 3 days if I'm busy with school, testing, housework, ect...

Is that...okay?

Do I just say interested or ask if its still accepting . 

Trying to join as many as I can to learn from. Expand.

If there's room for any more people, I'd love to join. I have been craving an RP like this myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back