• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sil's Current OnexOne Search {M/F Pairing Preference}

AwkwardSilence

Unofficial Member of the Ginyu Force
Hello!

My name is Sil, and I'm looking for a new handful of RPs--I'm a fairly casual RPer (as in replies are not pressured to be on any sort of schedule. I will reply if you do so a year later and I still have muse for the story, lol) but I do tend to write anywhere between 1000-3000 words per post. Usually my natural response is to mirror the length of whatever my partner writes. I prefer to play the Female in a Male/Female romance, but I love doubling up (especially with OCxCanon character relationships). That being said, I also prefer the structure of the RP to be rooted in worldbuilding and action/adventure too (the romance is a bonus, lol)!

Here are my current preferences, and if I have preferred OC's for them I'll leave the image of them alongside it (you can really tell which art is older, lol).

Can be OCxCanon character, or OCxOC! If I have an interest in shipping my OC with a specific character, I will note it. Usually those aren't in any particular order or preference.

Lots of anime--if you're curious about one that's not on here please feel free to ask
  • One Piece (Character I'd ship my OC with: Zoro)
    Honestly any storyline, any au, I just love Zoro lmao Outfits.pngJulia Headshot.png
  • Fire Emblem (Characters I'd ship my OC with: Awakening: Male!Robin, Chrom, Lonque, Henry | Fates: Takumi, Tsubaki, Niles, Kaden, Xander, Leo | Three Houses: Male!Byleth, Dimitri, Felix, Sylvain, Ferdinand, Claude)
    Maria.png(Emilia is for Fates) Mira Lockhart.png (Mira is Three Houses)
  • Fairy Tail (Character's I'd Ship my OC With: Natsu, Grey, Laxus, Gajeel)
  • Dragon Age: Origins/2/or Inquisition! (Characters I'd Ship my OC with: Alistair/Fenris/Cullen)
    Julia Cousland.png Aria Cousland for Origins/Awakening (can be hero of fereldan or sibling to the hero of fereldan!), My Marian Hawke for 2 View attachment Marian Hawke.png OR if you're feeling brave I have an OC Ivy who I ship with Fenris that gets Isekai'd from the real world, and for Inquisition, Maethiél Lavellan1620434232113.jpeg (can be Inky or can be another party member your Inky can conscript)
  • Demon Slayer
    I just saw the movie so I'm super into it right now! I would love to ship my OC with either Tanjirou or Inosuke (sorry Zenitsu but the movie made it clear you only have eyes for Nezuko, LOL. I mean... who wouldn't?)
    Also we could RP in normal Demon Slayer timeline, or we could make it a Modern AU where they're high school students (with the same amount of angst and tragedy/action adventure)
    Sakaguchi Kotone.png
  • Inuyasha
    I could ship my OC with Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, or Kouga!
    Amaterasu - Maya.jpg
  • Star Wars/Mandalorian
    I would like to ship my OC/s with either Kylo Ren/Ben Solo, Din Djarin, or Poe Dameron
    Saria Yunali.pngSaria, or for Mando timeline, Mando - Faorn Ulkehl.png Faorn
  • Boku no Hero -- I'm really craving some fantasy JRPG AU like in that one ending. That would mean sandboxing an RPG-style story, which would be super fun!
    My main BNHA OC I prefer to ship with Bakugou, but my other oc's could be shipped with Izuku, Kirishima, or Denki, or for the pros, Aizawa or Hawks
    Asami, my main BNHA OC: Character Ref.png. Then I have so many others so don't be afraid to ask about them (male and female)!
  • One Punch Man
    I love OPM so much! I would love to ship my OC with either Genos, Baddo, or Zombieman.
    [DrawerMich] Joka sketch page.jpg This is Joka, the Kitsune hero, Silver Fox! She gets angry that people mistake her for Silver Fang lol ("DO I LOOK LIKE AN OLD MAN TO YOU?!")

Any of these settings could be taken as AU for a fandom, or it could be its own plot with unique OCs!

-Yakuza: In a Yakuza style AU, Muse A and Muse B are the children of rival clans who run the city, and Muse A and Muse B actively hate each other. In order to secure both clan's dominance over the city and securing their own turf, both Clan Leader's (our muse's fathers) have decided that it's a good idea to throw them into an arranged marriage. However, as it stands, they are not the only ones who hate the idea, as Muse A's uncle is a bloodthirsty killer who would love nothing more than to slaughter all of Muse B's clan, and is planning on double-crossing Muse A's father in order to do so with his followers from within both clans. Finding out about their uncle's evil scheme and knowing that no one in their own clan would believe them, Muse A must swallow their pride and go to Muse B for help in stopping them. Will they be able to stop Muse A's uncle before it's too late? Will Muse A and B actually grow to have feelings for each other, or is their relationship as fabricated as they're parents make it out to be?

- Road to El Dorado AU - Our muses win a map one day as their gambling away! Running away from the cops, the end up being caught and held captive - but with the help of a horse ( somehow ), they manage to get the keys and jump off ship. After what seems like days being lost out at sea, the wind up washing up on as seemingly deserted island… but taking a closer look at the map, they’ve come closer to their destination! Traveling through the woods, they end up being captured ( yet again ) by villagers who take them to the city of gold! Only issue is, they think they’re gods… will they stay and play the part to rule? Or will they take the gold and flee?

-Ghost Stories AU - Muse A just moved into town, and Muse B just so happens to be their new neighbor. As it turns out, Muse A's deceased mother used to go to school in the area, and there is a haunted school house right behind the new one that our Muses go to now. After following Muse A's cat into the old school building (and dragging an unwilling Muse B with) they are plagued by ghosts who have it out for Muse A, since her mother was actually the Spirit Medium who put them all to Spiritual Sleep. They have all awoken due to the mountain to the north being renovated, which was where they were all sealed, and no spirit is more eager to get revenge than the all-powerful Amanojaku. Finding a diary written by Muse A's mom, Muse B helps Muse A seal Amanojaku and they believe they can finally rest in peace... but wait, the sassy spirit couldn't be sealed within the mountain anymore, so where did his soul go? Muse A's poor cat, now possessed by the Vengeful Amanojaku, is forced to help Muse A and Muse B return all the ghosts to spiritual sleep in new objects, as that's the only way Amanojaku will be able to unpossess Muse A's cat.

-Spirited Away AU: Muse A find an abandoned park where supernatural beings come out at night! They are terrified but end up meeting Muse B, a mysterious resident who helps them get to the local bathhouse without being spotted by the spirits that might want to cause them harm. They tell Muse A that they must ask for a job, no matter what, or they might never find their way out of the spirit world. Muse A is guided through the bathhouse until they meet the owner, a witch by the name of Yubaba, who was cursed a long time ago so that she has to give a job to anyone who asks. Muse A has now lost their name to Yubaba and are forced to work if they ever want to free themselves… with the help of Muse B who is also trapped after losing their name, and is the right-hand to Yubaba herself.

- Laputa: Castle in the Sky AU: Muse A is a simple miner's apprentice in their hometown on a cliffside paradise. They are hard workers and are known by basically everyone in the community for being a bright eyed, well-mannered person despite being an orphan. Their father was an explorer, and a pilot, and one day Muse A dreams of following in their father's footsteps to explore the last journey their father went on before he became terminally ill. They want to find the Lost Castle in the Sky, Laputa. Although the older Muse A gets, the farther that dream seems to be. Meanwhile, Muse B is the last survivor of an ancient bloodline of Royalty that they barely knew about. Their grandmother who raised them since their parent's deaths when they were just a child, always taught them 'magic words' and 'spells' when they were a child, but they had always thought that those were simply to help keep the boogie man away. As it turns out, the government of the world is searching for Laputa themselves, and they're responsible for the deaths of Muse B's parents. After Muse B's grandmother protects them with her life, Muse B runs as far and as fast as they can to escape the government, before they eventually run into Muse A. After hearing Muse B's story, and lining it up with their father's research, Muse A is determined to help Muse B find Laputa for themselves in order to escape the government that's chasing them. After all, it's the last place they'd think to look...

-The Cat Returns AU: Muse A saves a cat who is about to be run over by a truck… but afterwards, she discovers that the cat was actually a prince! The King of the cats then formally asks Muse A to marry his son, but she doesn't really have a choice or say in the matter… Searching for help, as she doesn't want to be taken away from the world she lives in now, Muse A is lead to a part of her hometown that she's never seen before by a cat who says he knows someone who can help her, and it's there that she meets Muse B. Determined to keep her safe from the cat king, who Muse B admits has grown senile in his old age, Muse A is kidnapped by a horde of cats and she's brought to the kingdom where she also slowly starts to develop cat-like features. Muse A doesn’t want to stay… but they’re prevented from leaving. Will they ever gain their freedom again? With Muse B hot on the case, will they ever rescue Muse A from the grips of holy paw-tromony?

-Howl's Moving Castle AU: with the world on the brink of war, every town and province has been gathering up soldiers and able young men to fight for their respective King, but Muse A could care in the slightest what they do. Living in a city in the prairie, far from where any of the fighting would be going down, Muse A is a simple Hat Seller whose designs are always praised by the high-class women she sells them to. Her mother is a beautiful worker at a bakery, and more people show up through the doors to get a good look at her rather than whatever sweets they happen to be selling. Muse A, having grown up with a mother who is reportedly 'the most beautiful woman in town' has never considered herself as beautiful in any form or degree. One day while in town during a festival to celebrate all the able young men going off to war, Muse A is cornered by a few less-than-desirable soldiers, but is then saved by Muse B, a mysterious man that she's only heard of in stories and rumors. Muse B is handsome, and is quite used to getting what they want - whether it be women, wealth, or anything they could ever want due to his impressive ability with magic. Appalled by Muse A's apparent lack of knowledge about her own beauty, Muse B is determined to convince her of her mistake, and agrees to meet with her again. Due to being seen with Muse B, a vengeful witch who wants to get to Muse B finds and curses Muse A so that unless she can learn to love herself, the person she falls in love with will die a horrible death, and it's a double curse, so that if she ever talks about it with anyone, she will never be able to break the spell. Now cursed, Muse A leaves town on a journey to find a way to break the spell. Muse B, after finding out about her disappearance, tracks Muse A down and informs her that he knows she's been cursed, even though he's not sure exactly what the curse is, but he's determined to help her break it, and offers Muse A a place to stay within his infamous Moving Castle, as long as she is able to clean up after him.

-Soulmate AU: In this world, the first sentence you ever say to your soulmate is tattooed somewhere on your body. However, the possibility of finding your soulmate within your lifetime is incredibly rare, so most people have given up on doing so and they get married with other people who also can't seem to find their soulmate, and soulmates are becoming less and less popular of a topic. Most people now think it's dumb to have a predetermined significant other, and are convinced that no matter what they need to go against the system.
1.) Muse A is someone who has never really believed in the soulmate theory, and is convinced that they don't ever want to find their soulmate and are grateful for the high statistics of failure when it comes to finding them. One day, Muse A bumps into Muse B somewhere, and they are shocked stupid to hear their tattoo spoken to them, verbatim. More than anything else, Muse A wants to hate Muse B and deny that they are soulmates, but after Muse B apologizes and takes Muse A out for a meal as such an apology, Muse A finds it increasingly hard to not fall for them. Will Muse A stick to their beliefs and not fall in love with Muse B?
2.) Muse A is a prankster and the young leader of a local gang - they don't do more than steal money and personal possessions from people, as well as rob banks and commit the occasional act of arson, but one day Muse A sets their targets on Muse B. Although they've never met, Muse A is fully aware that Muse B is the wealthy, sole heir to one of the biggest corporations in town, and in order to get rich quick, gets their lackeys to find out what Muse B's soulmate tattoo is so that Muse A can trick Muse B into thinking that they're soulmates. Muse A plans everything out meticulously - where they'll meet, the lighting and music, every possible decision imagined so that there was no way this plan could go wrong. However, Muse A is thrown for a complete loop when they hear their own soulmate tattoo delivered back to them after introducing themselves to Muse B in the way that they had oh-so-carefully planned. Did Muse B somehow hear about their plan and it backfired on them? Or were they actually meant to be soulmates all along?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back