• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silent Rapture - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, now I’m having visions of the other death gods facepalming like “did this dumbass seriously just do that?”

I’m going to post either this coming weekend or early next week (my spring break starts this weekend). This week is crazy busy for me with cadet activities, an exam and quizzes, as well as a job interview Thursday morning. >.<

I’m going to post either this coming weekend or early next week (my spring break starts this weekend). This week is crazy busy for me with cadet activities, an exam and quizzes, as well as a job interview Thursday morning. >.<
Good luck! I hope it all goes smoothly

So, I had a migraine attack on Thursday and it feels like today is my recovery day (finally), so I should be able to write my post tomorrow without a problem. ^^

Well, I’m taking my guinea pigs to the vet this afternoon. One of them has two abscesses underneath his neck that I discovered yesterday evening. Figured I might as well knock out their first vet visit while I’m at it since they’re definitely overdue for one.

I ended up having an acute stress reaction overnight because of this that was so bad that it felt like a mini migraine episode at first. Not fun. Getting some naproxen and anti-inflammatory cream from Urgent Care since I still gotta get to the vet today. The stress reaction was so bad that I feel disconnected from reality now, but I gotta keep going for my little guinea pigs today and so I hope the anti-inflammatory stuff will help me relax. Definitely not the Spring Break I was hoping for...

So, in short, I probably won’t be posting until Wednesday or Thursday now. I’ll finally be going on my mini Spring Break vacation Wednesday and god forbid I can get through this break without having another health problem or having anything too seriously go wrong for my little guinea pig. :/

Egad, all right, I have finally recovered from my migraine (thank god it happened during my Spring Break) and my guinea pig now gets to take some antibioitics each day in the hopes that he’ll be doing better next week when the vet calls for an update. So much in one week. O.o

But now I can finally get back into posting again. ^^ I have to catch up in another RP first and then I’ll be posting in this one later this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back