• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silent Rapture - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Let me know if there are any discrepancies in my post. ^^ I think it flows smoothly for my first post. :3

SilverFlight SilverFlight I’d like to add 60-ft grayscale dark vision to Ambrose’s sheet. Got any further weaknesses for me to add, aside from the obvious?

Thank you for your patience ~ My post is up.

Edit: I'd also like to add a picture of Joy's wraith form to her bio in a spoiler, if that's alright.

Edit: I'd also like to add a picture of Joy's wraith form to her bio in a spoiler, if that's alright.

Good post but there is one thing you must edit. The cat in my first post is not writable by anyone else. There is a good reason for this. You'll have to find a different way to the rendez-vous point.

I think most of us put pictures in our posts either with the spoiler or other coding. Just at least use the height restriction coding in case the picture ends up being way too big in the post. I usually downsize it anywhere between 250-450 depending on what looks best.

Good post but there is one thing you must edit. The cat in my first post is not writable by anyone else. There is a good reason for this. You'll have to find a different way to the rendez-vous point.
Ooh I see, I'll do that :)

I’ll write my next post today. ^^ I’ll be aiming to encourage the rest of the group to follow my character into the rave, so we can get some group interaction going on inside.

Eh, it ended up making more sense to just interact with Elias once I wrote out the entire post. Progress nonetheless!

Goonfire Goonfire Hey, just wanted to let you know that Falarion, Elias, and Impala are all still outside. They have yet to enter the rave. The connection our characters feel now could help him find them outside. I just wanted to clarify locations and all. ^^

I’m not concerned about it. It’s a simple misconception that we were heading inside, so it helps to point out errors as they’re made before mass confusion stops everything.

Hey Yatasal Yatasal , Ima be straight with you: I don't think this character is a good fit for the story I've got here.
There are a few things:
1. Small thing: your personality section is too short, I specify the length very clearly.
2. The team we have is a group of skilled supernatural fighters that have a genuine stake/interest in preventing an apocalypse. Your character as he is, from his history and personality, doesn't seem like he'd have any sort of reason to be on a team like that, or that he's savvy at all about the supernatural beyond his cards.
3. Your character's power seems like it could be very OP unless I have clear limits to it defined well.

Based on this, I need to refuse him. I'm sorry.

sox sox The only people who actually walked past the doorman are your character and Charun. Everyone else is still outside. Not even the npcs I wrote are inside. One is in a vestibule before the doors taking coats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back