• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silent Rapture - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
sox sox Coldpopz Coldpopz Goonfire Goonfire Remembrance Remembrance Lioness075 Lioness075

Okay, I think I need to clarify where everyone is, I should have done this before because its getting a bit confusing for people:

Falarion and Elias stopped outside the building, where the cat was sitting. Ambrose and Impala would have to have come back out to interact with them.
There is a girl at the desk in the vestibule (foyer, whatever, little room just inside the main doors but before the doors to the actual party) taking coats. The vestibule is practically soundproof, keeping the noise down to allow for conversation. The cat is now gone and all your characters have had a connection enchantment cast so they know that they are connected in the mission. For now, nobody knows who summoned you here or what for, you all just know this is where you need to be.

sox sox The only people who actually walked past the doorman are your character and Charun. Everyone else is still outside. Not even the npcs I wrote are inside. One is in a vestibule before the doors taking coats.
Oof okay I'm getting confused on locations. I'll edit it and see what I can do to fix it.

I edited my post and will edit it again as Impala's POV is edited, if mine is alright.

In case y'all weren't certain of who the flirt was in the group, you now know. XD

Still interested, I think it’s one of those cases where everyone’s waiting for someone else to post.

I was the last to post, so nothing else for me to do until someone else posts. ^^ Definitely still interested!

Goonfire Goonfire Falarion hasn’t chosen to allow anyone in the group to see his monkey tail yet. The Glamour spell allows him to pick and choose, though if someone has a special skill of some kind, it is possible for them to sense that Falarion is not your average human.

Oml I’m terrible D:

Why did I think we could see thru each other’s glamours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back