• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Sidereals in Creation - OOC

Blade of the Battle Maiden from Violet Bier of Sorrows is way better, in my opinion. Instead of adding a few stat buffs to your unarmed attack, you get to sub it out for a Starmetal Daiklave. Plus it's scene long, so you're not spending motes every turn as you would with Fist of Iron.

I wasn't kidding when I said Solar Hero style is pretty mediocre without the enhancement effects. xD

Sleep is for the weak! You must stay up all the time and lurk on the forums!

True, but, those two charms are pretty good. They let you go first more reliably and attack more frequently, it's honestly worth it.

Remember, Celestial Exalted, even Solars, are still considered VIPs by the laws of Heaven, and the Celestial Lions are very by-the-books god cops. No one is going to make a move against Hui unless they have a very very good reason to do so and are willing to put themselves on the line.

I am going to go ahead and give everyone 3 xp and you can get an additional 10 Background dots that you can choose from Artifacts, Contacts, Celestial Manse, and Connections that you guys are picking up from the ruins of the Fivescore Fellowship.

Not sure what to get with mine, to be honest. I tend towards self-sufficiency with my characters.

Having to give it some thought. Probably will have to convert my Mentor/Backing dots into Backing 5 for the entire Bureau of Destiny, since that's the kind of emergency powers we're getting...

It's always a delicate thing, asking the King of Heaven for a favor. Ask too much, you come across as impudent. Ask to little, and you may as well have not bothered at all. :confused:

Thanks. I was afraid that my bad mood would leak out onto the game and I'd kill everyone off if I would have posted earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back