• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Sidereals in Creation - OOC

That sucks. Hopefully it will be on line and working ok for you soon.

Question for you. Will we be using training times? Also, will it be possible for me to up my Permanent Essence to 7 during the course of the game?

No to training times, Yes to being able to raise your Essence.

Sherwood Sherwood I know you are probably busy. But if I send you pics of my character sheet, would it be possible for you, or another player to post my character for me?
Seems in the horrendous heatwave we had here my laptop's cooling was gone. And it doesn't load. I will have to buy a new computer when my paycheque comes.

Sherwood Sherwood I know you are probably busy. But if I send you pics of my character sheet, would it be possible for you, or another player to post my character for me?
Seems in the horrendous heatwave we had here my laptop's cooling was gone. And it doesn't load. I will have to buy a new computer when my paycheque comes.
I suppose I can do that, so long as the pic is good enough to read everything on it for you.

Do you want your Charms written out with all their stats, or can I just post the name?

Ok, I have a sheet up for Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws and hopefully I was able to read your notes well enough to get your sheet correct. Now that we have it up, I'll be starting up the IC thread in the next day or two.

Psychie Psychie I cannot help you with your low Essence, but i hope my boost will help.
Also, I forgot to mention that you guys also gain an extra dot of Martial Arts, and you add 5 to your calculation of your MDV.
That, along with my ability to activate my MA charms on your behalf, should be a nice boost. When we face fighting I will also activate the Lesser Sign of Mars, so we all gain an extra 4 to Soak.

Well, one thing about my Form Charm is that I get 5 motes back every time my DV refreshes, so I'll be able to power up soon (I hope).

Please make sure that you post your Speed with your attacks so I can post your actions correctly.

Also, please, I know it can slow combat down, but allow me time to decide if I wanna spend motes to enhance your attacks.
And take note of the 2 die bonus to your accuracy and 3 to your damage. As per the Charms I have activated, you gain one extra dot of MA, and your attacks count as unarmed attacks of mine, which in turn add the benefits of Starmetal, which are +1 accuracy and +3 damage.

Give me a Per + Awareness roll, or you can just start hammering on these guys until they drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back