• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Sidereals in Creation - OOC

That is enough to be able to see that both of the demons are wounded slightly.

Also, a friendly reminder to add in a good description for stunt bonus dice. To help speed things along, if you can give me some flavor, you can go ahead and add up to a two dice stunt for the Essence recovery. I will the judge for a three dice stunt, but an action can be nominated for that status by other players that feel it deserves it.

I had expected that these two demons would be beaten by you guys fairly easily; I just had not expected it to be quite this easy. Ouch!

Hey now! Don't count Monsoon and Val out of this fight! We still need to double team Alveua and take her out!

It kinda depends on how much pain that Meno inflicts. I'm not sure how much damage Blackadder Blackadder is going to do.

Question, does any of that lethal soak count as armor - that affects my totals here, because the armored soak would count against aggravated damage -- minus 4 for Piercing, of course.

Question, does any of that lethal soak count as armor - that affects my totals here, because the armored soak would count against aggravated damage -- minus 4 for Piercing, of course.
15L/15B is Armor, the rest is natural Soak

Only Artifact Armor counts for Aggravated Soak. Normal Armor doesn't.
Also, remember to add 3 to damage from being my Shadow Fingers.

The armor is made of Malfian Iron, so it counts against the Aggravated damage.

I think I just broke Alveua...

Depends on her defenses, now, which are bound to reduce the amount of damage actually rolled, but yes, you're probably breaking her. It's fine if we pushed over two Second Circle demons without issue - if one looked at it cinematically, it demonstrates our fitness to be able to hold up even with the majority - elders and all - of the Five-Score Fellowship eliminated.

Yeah, that punch was pretty nasty. I give you props for that.

To be fair, most of that stuff overlaps with Violet Bier of Sorrows... or wait. Did they move those charms from Violet Biers to Throne in the Errata? Hmm, looks that way. Guess I have to edit my sheet.

Regardless, Meno himself hasn't dumped Essence into his Violet Bier charms or his Fateful, and even then he decimated Gervensin.

Last edited:
I think I might take a few Solar Hero Style charms... just to be able to boost my lowly damage output... :closed eyes open smile:
Honestly, I wouldn't. Most of Solar Hero Style is fairly mediocre without the Enhancement Effects, and those effects only work for, well, Solars. Depending on what you have, you may want to check out some of the Sidereal Martial Arts that I gave to Sherwood. Damage may not be the best, but they have some wicked special effects that will make you very formidable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back