• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Short School Roleplays

nekopaizuri

Hello everyone! I'm nekopaizuri on this site, and it's not too hard to see that I'm new here (my message count after this post will be 2). I'm 17 and finishing my senior year of high school, so school settings are a big interest of mine. Driving between college and high school and work, I have a lot of time to think, so I thought that roleplaying might be a nice way to coalesce ideas into something productive.

I'm looking for people willing to do a short-term roleplay in a high school setting. I feel that this is an easy way for us to, ahem, feel up each other? Get a feel for each other? Anyways, it's easier to see if we're compatible if we have a short-term goal in mind. If we really click, then I'd love to continue.

Roleplaying is a team effort, so we can plot together. But, just as a way of getting things started, I'll list some aspects that I want to include below.

When it comes to the genre of a school roleplay, a lot can come to mind. But I'm interested in scenarios involving romance (love triangles, love rectangles, and more complex love polygons), drama (bullying, among other things), and mystery (ghost stories, urban legends, murders/suicides), or any combination of the three.

I'll also list some ideas for scenarios we might build off of for our roleplay. The goal for each scenario will be listed below it.

Haunted/abandoned building exploration
We escape

A friend is cheating on their partner (or vise versa)
They confront each other

A friend group hanging out gets complicated (love polygons)
Closer relationships are formed/friendships are broken and the group disperses for the day

A popular student and an unpopular student are assigned a project
They finish and present

A mutual friend commits suicide and we are going through his locker to get clues
We understand the reasons why it happened

One of our characters is being bullied
The other intervenes/prevents that situation from reoccuring

Feel free to suggest things if you want to do a school-based roleplay as well. Since the idea of this is for it to be short, I'm willing to let anyone join. No criteria that you have to meet, just shoot me a message.

Hey there. I'm fairly new here myself, but this High School setting sounds pretty fun, especially with what you've suggested so far. I'd love to give it a shot, if you'd have me.

Hi! I'pretty new here, ideas you wrote seem interesting! I'd like to do the one with bulling the most. Sooo yeah message me if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back