• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Shooting Stars | A F4 Thailand/Boys Over Flowers/Hani Yori Dango/Meteor Garden Asian Drama RP ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hi there~!

I'm currently looking for a 18+ partner to create a 1x1 MxF romantic/dramatic/hurt-comfort/whump RP for the Thai drama F4 Thailand, or for any of the Boys Over Flowers series of adaptations, with me.

Makino Tsukushi is the only poor student at Eitoku Gakuen, the school of the ridiculously rich and privileged that is ruled by Flower 4 or F4, a group of four boys who come from extremely powerful families: Domyouji Tsukasa, the leader and heir of the Domyouji World Finance Group; Hanazawa Rui, the introverted son of a large company; Nishikado Sojiro, a player who is the heir of a tea ceremony school; and Mimasaka Akira, a madam killer with ties to the underground. If a student gets on the F4's bad side, he/she gets a red notice and is bullied and driven out of school.

Makino hopes to pass her days quietly-- without drawing any attention to herself-- but one day, she stands up to Domyouji in defense of her friend. The next day, Makino gets the dreaded red notice. Even though she is harassed, Makino decides to keep going to school because she is a "tough weed". She declares war right back on the F4. Her resolve gets the attention of her crush Hanazawa R
ui and oddly enough, rouses romantic feelings in her worst enemy, Domyouji Tsukasa.

I'm currently looking for someone to write for any of the characters in these ships:

~ Gorya x Thyme (F4 Thailand)

~ Jan Di x Jun Pyo (Boys Over Flowers)

~ Dong Shancai x Daoming Si (Meteor Garden [2001 and 2018])

~ Makino x Domyouji (Hana Yori Dango)

~ OC x OC

We can follow the plot from the shows themselves, or branch out in AUs and our own ideas of how the story should go... I'm open to new possibilities~! I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

Requirements:

• No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the mentioned series but the theme sounds fun enough, I love romance big time. If you are willing to work with me

Boys Over Flowers was my first K-drama. I’d totally be down for a similar plot with OCs! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back