• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (Closed)

Marina Skye Thornton

3ad07996f07ce2e691d55552204907ff.gif

Marina laughed softly as she looked out among the paint covered people who were freaking out. It was just a little bit of paint, she didn't understand why they were making such a big deal out of it. She knew from experience that paint was far easier to get out of clothing than blood. But Mari wasn't about to tell Mason that. She didn't need him asking questions about what she did to make money. She didn't know much about Mason, and wasn't about to risk telling him just in case he happened to be friendly with the police. "Hardly," she responded, shooting Mason a mischievous smirk, "But I can't say I didn't know that it was going to happen."

Mari leaned down and pulled a flask from inside her combat boot. She opened it and took a drink, the pungent liquor burning its way down her throat. Marina preferred whiskey over other alcohols, and so she often kept a flask of it on her at any given time. Just in case she needed to take the edge off. "So Mason, tell me, you seem like a social guy. Any people a West-sider like me should avoid?" Mari offered the flask to Mason, and added, "Want a drink?"
3406622b6b1f218f8ae188930b4da89d--marvel-fashion-nerd-fashion.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Mason ( Jessii Jessii )
tumblr_m8ih4krq5v1ruz9j7.gif
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_ms571rsnSD1qafhp4o1_500.gif

"As ready as I'll ever be," Miles said with a chuckle, finishing his bottle of beer as the chaos began. The cheerleaders immediately began shrieking, and Miles rolled his eyes. It wasn't like they caught them on fire or anything. Miles popped open another beer, hearing hysterical laughter not to far off. "Someone is quite happy with the prank I'd see," he mumbled to himself, looking around for the source of the laughter. Richie and Clary seemed to have wandered off to do something else, leaving Miles on his own. He might as well meet some people.

Miles followed the sound of laughter, sipping on his beer as he walked. Eventually he happened upon Candice, finding the source of the hysterical laughter. "Well at least someone got a kick out of that prank," Miles said to her, grinning. He followed her line of sight and found a guy and a girl at the end of it. Candy seemed really happy that they were covered in paint, and Miles didn't really know why. But he was definitely curious about it. "Do you know them?" Miles asked, gesturing to the couple near the stage.
5373e82a25194dd4c9302336ec525c2c.jpg
Tags

Mentions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Richard (@Aaliyah Veda) | Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
giphy.gif

Chase Mitchell Montgomery
promo_photo_1_robbie_amell-jpg.338103
"Who said anything about getting drunk with the fucktards?" Chase remarked. Some of the group were perfectly fine, like his best friend, Trent. But the only friends he was intending on hanging out with were bottles of beer.

He watched as Brea walked towards the truck and decided to catch up to her just as she asked if someone was okay. He raised a curious eyebrow to see who she was talking to before it became clear it was Clary. He could find himself becoming exhausted by the bitter words the girls continued to fire at each other. In fact, it was kind of a relief when Clary started aiming her venom at him - at least he didn't have to try to stop the two girls from arguing.

"Woah, hold it right there," he began, not willing to let Clary persist badmouthing him. "Yes, I called your brothers retarded. It happened, can't take that back. But I was not going to punch them. I don't punch kids and I don't punch women," he firmly assured her. "I wasn't even going to get involved. I couldn't give a shit about the dumb prank. If I hadn't said something to your brothers, I have no doubt someone else would have beat the shit out of them. The only person I was prepared to punch was Grant and it's a shame you missed it after he was such a prize asshole to you at the party."

apolla apolla Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Candice Piper
671612_photo-jpg.337804

Candy stopped laughing as she heard someone ask her a question. She turned to see Miles, her smile still lingering from her amusement. "Oh, hey you," she cheerfully and fondly greeted him. It seemed he'd left his friends for the moment. "I got a real kick out of it. Didn't you?" she asked. "It's not often I get to laugh at the popular kids, so I'm making the most of it," she said, a feistiness in her voice. When asked if she knew the couple by the stage, she nodded, though her smile faded ever so slightly. "Yeah, I know them. Sean is kind of my ex. I mean, I was a bit of an idiot last year and I was dating that loser. It turned out those two and some of their friends were playing a joke on me all along. They're a pair of bullies and I'm glad someone played a prank on them this time," she told him. "They deserve way more than that too," she cheekily added.

Candy's eyes were then diverted to Chase as he punched another jock. "Oh wow, this keeps getting better. Now the jocks are punching each other. I knew tonight would be fun," she remarked. She then looked to Miles and realised she was getting a bit too enthusiastic with it all. "What about you, Miles? Are you having a good time, Mr Bad Influence?"

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Clary James
85373022f48a7a10373fa18b88830798.gif
mentions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla interactions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary rolled her eyes as he started defending himself, while he did have apparent intentions of keeping her brothers from getting thier asses kicked she was still a little pissed, whether it was actually because of how Chase acted or if she was still feeling overwhelmed she couldn't tell you. "I could've handled them. You really didn't have to get involved... but thanks" She preferred dealing with things on her own, it made her feel like she owed people if they did something to help out her or her family, hence why she steals parts for Richard and helps Axel and Mari with thier jobs. But those were all people she's used to and understand well, Chase was definitely someone that confused her.
Even though she tried to hold her concrete expression it soon broke into a slight smile, a laugh following it. "You actually punched him? Holy fuck that's amazing" her eyes lit up with her laugh, contrasting against the red tear stains around them. The thought of the guy who had literally treated her like garbage in school and at the party did make her feel A little less overwhelmed. After a moment she sighed and bit her lip, thinking back to earlier. "Hey Chase... what I said to you back there... it uh...wasn't cool..." She seemed embarrassed and uncomfortable as she kinda apologized though not officially saying she was sorry, she wasn't exactly an apologetic girl, and she definitely wasn't going to go soft in front of Bitch blonde Barbie, not when they had caught the girl crying already.
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

Brea Summers

2016-05-12_CaraLoren_JossandMain-045-Nicole-Gerulat.jpg
436ed82d43f0dfaeddfe0d27217da59d.jpg
8b621baad42a32e79dd03e3659981493.jpg
21bd61a542c89ee19193658e301e305c.jpg
location: Chase's truck | mood: unsure | with: Chase ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Clary Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | Mentions: -
It surprised Brea, not only to find the so called tough girl crying, but also for her to admit that she was surprised and pissed off about the prank too. The blonde could tell that there was more to this girl than meets the eye, but just as she was considering softening her voice and dropping her attitude, Clary looked at Chase and snapped at him too. Although Brea knew that Chase could handle himself, she still planned on snapping back at the girl. In fact, she'd opened her mouth to do just that when Chase spoke up, beating her to the chase.

"You should get to know someone before you judge." Brea spoke, and though her voice wasn't loud, there was a hard edge to it. She knew that Chase would never hit a kid, or a woman. Looking between the two, Brea heaved a sigh. Of course there were people back at the party she could go talk to, drink with, whatever. But Gemma was her closest friend, and she'd just had to leave, covered in red paint. It was all the same: the same people, the same parties, the same bullshit fights with her ex. She was tired of it.

Honestly Clary was lucky that Chase had gotten to them first. It got the yelling and bad stuff out of the way, unless someone else got to them while they were back at the party. But a lot of people respected Chase and looked up to him, and if he hadn't started shit with them, they probably wouldn't. Except Grant; he couldn't be trusted. Brea just wished that Clary knew that, but she would learn. About Chase.

Clary's laughter brought Brea out of her reverie, and she couldn't help that one corner of her mouth twitched upwards. She went on to half-ass apologize to Chase, and if Brea knew Chase, he'd break down and accept it. Still not ready to allow the girl into her good graces, Brea turned to Chase. "I'm going to go find... someone." Unable to think of a name quick enough, she offered him a small smile. "I'll leave you two to your apologies."

With that she left the two, pulling her phone out of her pocket and looking down at it. There were a few missed texts from people who thought she hadn't seen the paint incident, including pictures. She checked them individually and shook her head as she walked through the treeline aimlessly, her phone the only thing lighting up her face.

Over-The-Knee-Boots-Outfit-11.jpg

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

✿Gemma Hudson✿

cbf0f83f5ef94b92851b076a194b5303--olivia-holt-makeup-olivia-holt-hair.jpg

With:
Mentions: Clary Wonder Woman Wonder Woman , Chase - Misty Gray Misty Gray , Brea - apolla apolla

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tumblr_nn792kYD9O1tw8ahpo1_500.gif

After changing, Gemma put her cheerleading uniform into the trunk of her car and hoped that the paint wouldn’t get all over her trunk. She closed the trunk and was about to go to the driver’s seat of her car when she decided that she didn’t want to go back home yet. She had been so excited for the pep rally that she wasn’t ready to give it up yet. She went back to the trunk and got her hair brush out, trying to fix her hair even a little bit. She always wondered what she would look like the red in her hair. She threw her hair up in a ponytail and checked herself in her side mirror of her.

Gemma started heading back towards the bon fire when she heard voices getting louder. She recognized two as Brea and Chase’s, but wasn’t quite sure who the third voice belonged to. She got closer to them and noticed that it was the girl who had yelled at her earlier. Gemma debated going over to them, but she did not want to get caught in another screaming match.

As she passed them, Gemma smiled at them, but didn't slow her pace. She wanted to try and have a but of fun before she had to go back home. She checked her phone as she walked and read over the messages from some of her friends and other cheerleaders, asking her if she was okay. She responded to them as she continued to walk towards everyone else.
Code by @Starfish

db37b7c8f93651d708e06bbe78138c2a--workout-outfits-workout-gear.jpg

Mason West

tumblr_m96cz6s4qh1rt3fn2.gif

With: Mari - MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tenor.gif

Mason shook his head in disbelief as he watched the football team and the cheerleaders yell and whine about the paint situation. He had never been happier to not be a part of the jocks at his school. He was still popular, but just not for his athletic abilities. Plus, he knew that it would be a tragedy if he were to injure himself while doing anything sporty.

“It wasn’t bad, going to make some people angry though.” Mason said, talking about the prank. He had figured it was going to be rough having both sides attend school together, but now it was just going to make things a whole lot worse.

He scanned over the crowd as Marina asked who she should avoid. “Anyone covered in red paint, or screaming about red paint. Avoid them.” Mason explained to her, a smirk on his face. He looked at the flask that she offered him, and he accepted it, taking a sip from it. He made a face at the taste, and then returned the flask to her. “Whiskey drinker? You just keep getting more and more fascinating.”
Code by @Starfish

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina laughed again, glancing over the people covered in red paint. Most of them were jocks and peppy cheerleaders, two cliques she usually avoided hanging out with anyway. Her old school didn't really have much of a sports team, and the athletes that they did have never really passed a pee test. But East Side seemed like one of those schools where sports were more important than academics and arts. Oh well, Mari would be out in a short amount of time anyway. She watched as Mason took the flask and sipped it, making a face. Mari laughed lightly and took the flask back, sipping from it once again.

"Fascinating, huh? Hardly. I'm just a West side high school girl who lives on her own and loves to drink whiskey," Mari replied with a shrug, hiding the worry that she may have revealed too much about herself. She still didn't know this guy, who probably just wanted in her pants, and she certainly didn't want him asking questions about her past. Drinking more whiskey from the flask, Mari quickly thought of a change of subject. "So, Mason, if you don't play sports, how are you still so popular? It must be more than your charming pick-up lines," Mari teased, winking at him.
Tags

Miles MacDonald

Miles nodded, "Yeah, I thought it was pretty great too." He admired her new fiestiness and smiled at it. So she was a true West-sider after all. He saw her smile fade slightly as he mentioned the couple, causing his curiosity to be peaked. Miles listened to her story and frowned, his brow furrowing in sadness and a bit of anger. "I'm sorry that happened to you. I'll totally go over there and kick his ass into next week if you want me too," he said, making a fist and punching it into his other hand, one of those stereotypical tough guy moves.

But Miles was quickly distracted by looking over to see one East-sider deck another one in the face, and his eyes widened as he let out a surprised laugh. "Damn, these East-siders really have some anger issues, huh," he said, turning back to look at Candy with a grin. Miles liked her smile, but he wasn't sure he should go around saying that. He certainly didn't want to freak her out or anything. So instead, Miles responded, "I'm having a great time! And I'm hardly the bad influence compared to everyone that keeps fighting."
Tags

Mentions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Richard (@Aaliyah Veda) | Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
giphy.gif

Mason West

Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tenor.gif

Mason couldn’t help but think of the bet that he had made with his friends earlier that day, as he talked to Marina. He had a slight feeling that she would be pissed if she found out about it. But things always went Mason’s way, so he wasn’t too worried about it, but it still stayed at the back of his mind. Mason was surprised to hear that she lived alone in the westside. He wondered why, and what had happened to her parents. As much as he parents got on his nerves, Mason knew that there was no way that he’d be able to survive without them.

He was about to respond, but Marina had asked him a question about himself. And if there was one thing Mason loved, it was talking about himself. “I’m just a lovable guy, what can I say?” Mason smirked at her, laughing a little bit. “Popularity isn’t just about sports, there’s a lot more to it. Sometimes it’s who you’re friends with, if you have money or your parents influence. Everyone’s popular for a different reason. I just happen to be confident, good looking and charming.” Popularity wasn’t everything to Mason, but he did enjoy it. He never really understand why people always liked being around him, but he just went with it anyway.
Code by @Starfish

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina sighed internally as Mason began to talk about himself, hopefully forgetting her slip up about her lack of a family. She took another swig from her flask, leaning against the tree that was behind them. She rolled her eyes at the notion that he was lovable, not really thinking that would be the reason that he's popular. "I'm gonna go with a no on the lovable reason," Mari commented with a smirk, tilting her head as she examined the East Side guy. Briefly Mari wondered what it would be like to have rich family, or a family at all. But Clary, her siblings, Axel, and Miles were enough family for Mari.

Marina let out a chuckle as Mason explained why he was popular, shaking her head. "Well that explains why I'm not considered popular then. I'm none of those things," she said with a smirk, finishing off the flask and sliding it back into her boot easily. Mari usually degraded herself like that, but that didn't mean she was easily pushed around. She looked around as the chaos began to calm down, suddenly feeling a bit bored and slightly tipsy. "So, Mason. Question number two. What fun things are there to do on this side of town?"
Tags

Chase raised his eyebrows as Clary stubbornly assured him she could have handled the other guys. Whilst she was hardly going to be best friends with the jocks by the end of the week, he didn't want her and his friends to spend the entire year arguing in the corridors. There were then some of his female friends who would take it upon themselves to be shitty towards Clary too, just for the sake of showing off. Chase was already exhausted just thinking about it.

Thankfully, Clary managed to break a smile when she heard about the punch up. He thought that would bring a smile to her face, which was why he mentioned it. "Yeah, I punched him. Twice, in fact. It was long overdue. Just like my detentions are going to be long," he remarked. Then Clary began to say something resembling an apology for what she'd said to him, but before he could respond, Brea began excusing herself.

"Brea," he began. He hated to think anyone felt awkward, but it was likely this current exchange was a little awkward for her. "Thank you, Brea. I really appreciate you helping me out back there," he sincerely told her. If she hadn't stopped him from attacking Grant, he had no doubt the fight would have got worse. "Tell Gemma I think red hair suits her," he quickly added, hoping to lighten the situation a little.

Chase then brought his attention back to Clary and shrugged his shoulders. "Let's just forget about what was said, okay?" He could tell she was uncomfortable and had been crying, but he didn't want to embarrass her further by drawing attention to it. "It wasn't cool for me to call your brothers retarded, either." He wouldn't apologise for shouting at them, but just regretted his choice of word.

apolla apolla Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Candice Piper
671612_photo-jpg.337804

Candy could see Miles was listening to her as she told him about what those jerks had done to her. It looked like he was genuinely listening, not just pretending to be interested. Her warm smiled turned into a devilish grin at his suggestion. "Yes, I want you to go right over there and kick his ass, Miles," she said, mirroring his punching action. But then she lightly gripped his hand as if to hold him back. "No, I'm just playing. I don't want you getting red paint on those lovely clothes of yours," she told him, with a playful laugh. "Although I would love to slap that girl's face some time," she half-joked.

"As long as they're punching each other and leaving our guys alone, I'm cool with their issues," she observed. She smiled when he said he was having a good time, hoping he meant in her presence and not just with the entertainment they'd just witnessed. "I'm having a great time too, especially now I've found some decent company," she said, briefly making eye-contact with him. It wasn't often that she got to speak to someone who was nice, funny and good-looking. If there was a chance with this guy, she hoped she wouldn't do something dorky to spoil things. "Did you come here on your own then?" she curiously asked.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Clary James
giphy.gif
mentions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla interactions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary stayed quiet as Chase spoke to Brea, not showing any expression though she was thinking; even though she had never had an actual relationship before she couldn't imagine it ever ending with having such a respectful friendship with one another, she had to admit she was a little impressed. Then, when he turned back to talk to her she shook her head. "Honestly, my brothers are true, genuine, idiots so don't worry about it too much" she shrugged before again speaking. "So I got a couple case of beer back here if you don't hate me too much" she teased with a smirk, wanting to put thier outbursts behind them and not dwell for too long. "Or if you rather you could go back to the fire it's your choice sporto"
Clary had popped open a beer already, having her hoodie sleeves pulled over her hands to avoid the cold of the bottle, she moved to grab an unopened one from the box and offered it out to the jock over the side of the tuck bed. "It's not that hard to jump up here I promise" her playful smirk was subtle on her lips but it was there as she joked with him.
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

Axel Frankford
tumblr_inline_ndvcsbgctb1t3nn2k.gif
interactions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla mentions: Richard Dawson ~ @Aaliyah Veda Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Axel had spoken to the twins for a couple more minutes, letting them go off with thier friends and not bothering to give them much shit. He let Richard take the job of good role model for the boys since he didn't exactly want to be a hypocrite. "I'm going for a smoke" the gang member grumbled, pushing his fingers through his hair before heading twoards the woods. Instead of opting for a cigarette he decided to get a joint out, his hyperactivity was going crazy since he didn't do anything to suppress it earlier when he was on the job with Mari.
He hated his ADHD probably more than anything else, it made him impulsive, erratic, not in control of his emotions. It wasn't exactly the most criminal thing about him, hence why he kept it pretty secret from basically everyone expect for really close friends. Clary had been there when he got diagnosed since one of her brothers had broken his arm and she was also at the free clinic and while he hadn't official told Marina he could assume she already knew.
As he wandered the woods he smoked and thought, was he always gonna be the jokester? Well he couldn't be. He would have to grow up at some point, and at that point he would have to get really serious about being in the gang. Is that what he wanted? No, not even close. He would never say it out loud but he loved science, and if he passed everything in, didn't skip as much and didn't tell off the teachers he'd probably be doing amazing.
The boy was brought out of his deep thoughts when he heard a twig snap and someone walking through the woods. Chuckling as he saw one of the blonde from earlier, the one he told off, walking with her phone being her only light. "Hey darling, isn't it a little unsafe to walk through the woods by yourself?" He smirked, taking another puff from his joint, the glow of the embers at the tip gently lighting his face. "Brea right?" He had no doubt the girl would flip shit at him instantly but he really counts the care less what these Eastsiders thought of him.
Without the gold chains cause Axels better than that. (And without the bandana covering his face)
238207C900000578-0-image-7_1416962966331.jpg
coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Brea Summers

location: in the woods | mood: curious | with: Axel Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | Mentions: Gemma Jessii Jessii
Brea shot a text to Gemma as she walked, telling the girl what Chase had said, knowing if she didn't tell her now she might not remember later. Besides, it was funny, and she knew the cheerleader could use a laugh. She ended the text with a smiling face and a laughing emoji or two, then exited her messages, her finger hovering over the screen as she debated on where to go next.

Turns out she didn't have to decide, as a voice distracted her from her cell phone. Her heart skipped a beat, but her fear quickly turned to annoyance when she saw who it was. Granted, she had to squint some, and then turn her cell phone towards him for the backlight to show her who it was. Crossing her arms, she scoffed. "You gonna attack me?" She asked sarcastically, pursing her lips. "I'm not afraid." She added.

"Brea." She confirmed after another moment. "And you are?" Part of her didn't care, but the other part of her was... curious. Interested. Growing up on the eastside, she'd gotten used to her routine. Same people, same places, same things. The westsiders coming over to their side was a disruption in the mundane, and Brea for one-- while not ecstatic that they were there-- was simply curious about them. Although he'd already pissed her off and that hadn't even been an hour ago. "It's not nice to not introduce yourself when you obviously know who I am."

Axel Frankford
tumblr_mbj354GnxK1qgzdzoo3_250.gif
interactions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla

Axel raised an eyebrow at the girls instant spunk, a smirk still playing on his lips when the light from her phone shined on his face. "Don't worry love, I don't jump girls" he winked bringing his joint to his lips chuckling lightly as she confirmed her name and spat at him for being rude. "Well I may not jump girls blondie but I'm not an outstanding citizen either" he shrugged, blowing the smoke slightly to the side. "I'm Axel Frankford, pleasure to meet you Brea"
He had heard the girls name even before tonight, she was the queen B. He spent a fair bit of time at Eastsider parties selling drugs and getting into the pants of a couple pretty rich girls so he'd also seen her before but never spoke to her. He had also heard her name from Clary grumbling about it thier whole ride back to home after school.
"Sorry about earlier, you know heat of the moment" the girl was hot, ain't no denying that and he was never one to not try to get his way with pretty girls so he decided to play nice. "So what are you doing out here Miss. Brea? Can't imagine it's the same thing as me" he chuckled lifting the joint to make his point clear.
Without the gold chains cause Axels better than that. (And without the bandana covering his face)
coding by cychotic

Brea Summers

location: in the woods | mood: curious | with: Axel Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | Mentions:
"Oh, that's reassuring." There was a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but she wasn't afraid of him. He could have easily jumped her while she was on her phone and not paying attention. And she wouldn't admit it, but there was a little thrill coursing through her veins, perhaps just the thrill of something different, something new and possibly exciting. Her time was spent either at school or school functions, home, or east side parties, and it got a little boring after a while.

"The pleasure is mine." She answered easily, almost automatically, reaching up to brush a strand of blonde hair out of her eyes. His apology suprised her, and she was grateful for the dark veil of the trees so that he hopefully wouldn't see it shown on her face. "It's fine." She brushed it off, knowing she'd said plenty of mean things in the heat of the moment, although that didn't mean she'd forget so easily.

"I'm just-" She stopped, unsure of what to say, as she hadn't had a set destination in mind to begin with. Eyeing his joint, she thought back to the last time she'd been high. It had led to a big fight between her and Chase, because she hadn't told him about it until after the fact. Shrugging off the memory, she lifted her gaze back to his. "Exploring." She finished lamely. Looking past him to the party, she made a face. "You see those people over there? I see them every day and just about every weekend. It's the same shit every time." She shrugged. "Get's old. Is that why you're out here all alone, instead of telling girls to fuck off and mind their own business?" There was a slight teasing tone to her voice, and a small smirk on her lips.

Axel Frankford
ash-stymest-gif-20.gif

Axel chuckled listening to the girl talk about her everyday life being boring, before asking him if his was the same way. "Beautiful please, I'm on an adventure everyday. I don't get bored. My friends are the same way, everyday I don't know what part of them will be the loudest. I'm just getting stoned cause it adds to the adventure" he winked taking another long draw from his joint, this time blowing the smoke in the girls face before holding the joint out to her. "Maybe you should try an adventure love"
Axel was a drug dealer, one of his best friends was a drug dealer, hell he was in a gang, drugs aren't hard to come by so he didn't mind sharing. The girl was hot, pissed and little distraught; she needed a hit of something. "I promise you'll have plenty of fun, everything and everyone can seem new and different if you want them to Brea" this is how he caught the rich girls, listen to their problems and make himself the solution. Eastside girls always need an escape.
coding by cychotic

When Clary asked him if he wanted to join her for some beer, Chase looked around before nodding his head. It was probably best to give Grant time to stop crying about being punched anyway. "I don't need to rush back to the fire just yet. I'll have some of your beers first," he told her. He laughed when she said it wasn't hard to jump up into the truck. "I'll just text Trent and then I'll join you," he told her. He took out his cellphone and sent his best friend a quick text to let him know he would join them later. "I think he's got his eyes on some girl anyway, so I'd rather leave him to it," he remarked.

Chase then climbed up into the truck bed and accepted a beer from Clary. "So... um..." he began, taking a quick drink out of the bottle. "You looked upset a bit ago. Are you okay now?" he asked her. He pushed a chunk of hair back, almost cringing as he felt some of the almost dried paint clumping it together. He then grinned to himself as a thought came to his head. "Did you ever see that film, Carrie? Prom King and Queen covered in a bucket of blood. Is that what we all looked like back there?" he asked, making a joke out of the prank.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Brea Summers

location: in the woods | mood: curious | with: Axel Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | Mentions:
Brea eyed the guy in front of her carefully, though a smile was playing at her lips as she considered his offer. He blew smoke from the joint in her face and she breathed it in, trying to resist the urge to cough. She ended up doing that thing where you fight the cough but cough anyway, that weird half cough thing. She turned away from him, though she was laughing, mostly at herself. Once the mini coughing fit subsided, she tilted her head in his direction. He was still holding the joint out to her, and though she hadn't smoked in a long while, she reached out to take it.

Bringing the rolled thing to her lips, she glanced up at him before taking a drag, closing her eyes as she did so. the smoke filled her mouth and her lungs as she inhaled, and she held it for a few seconds before blowing out, only coughing once about halfway through. A little proud of herself, she handed it back, not wanting to get so stoned off her rocker that she acted stupid.

"Is that your trick to get all the girls? Get them high?" She crossed her arms, though there wasn't just a hint of a smile anymore, there was a full blown grin. Maybe it was the pot, maybe it was the excitement of something new, as she'd thought earlier. "Can't get a sober girl?"

Clary James
tumblr_ofdv8ph1GG1ucu240o4_250.gif
interactions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary nodded as he said he had to text his friend first, rolling her eyes with a smirk as he suggested his friend was getting some action. "What a good wing man you are" she joked, passing him the beer once he was up before leaning back in her spot. Then, as he asked about her being upset she knocked back a fair bit of her beer before shrugging. "Yea I'm fine" her answer was straight but not as cold as she usually could be. While it wasn't really the truth overall, she was ok right now and either way didn't want to talk to anyone about it no matter Eastsider or Westsider.
Then, when Chase referenced 'Carrie' she stifled her laugh with her hand slightly before nodding. "That's exactly what it looked like actually, then you turned it into more of a Baywatch vibe by stripping" hey, she may have been getting pissed with her brothers and the cheerleader but her eyes wandered once or twice. "I mean I'm not complaining or anything" she flirted teasingly with a wink, taking another drink from her beer. She was curious about a lot of things in regards to the jock she was drinking with. Like what happened with him and Brea? Or what was happening with his sister? But she didn't want to over reach or make him uncomfortable, plus she didn't know how to really have a heart to heart so she usually avoided them till she was drunk or high.
IMG_0554.jpg

Axel Frankford
source.gif

Axel chuckled at the girls cough from his smoke, shaking his head and was about to bring the joint back in when she took it from his fingers. He looked at her with a look of impression and surprise but it quickly fell back into his resting smirk. Once she finished with it he brought it back to his lips, taking a long breath to finish it before stomping it out under his boot. "I didn't give you drugs for me love, I can get a girl who's high, drunk or stone cold sober. I gave you them because you need to get out of your head" he shrugged and leaned his back up against the tree behind him.
"Now, think of something you wanna do. Anything. I got my bike so we can drive, or you know we could always do something here" he smirked suggestively with a wink.
coding by cychotic

Brea Summers

"Confident, hmm?" Brea watched as he stomped the joint out with his boot. "I can dig it." Lifting her gaze back up, she saw him get comfortable against a tree behind him. "A bike? I've never been on one." To be honest, she had mixed thoughts about getting on one to begin with. How did she know that he knew what he was doing? They could be speeding off down the highway or the road or whatever and suddenly, bam, they could crash.

But if that were the case... why did she tingle with excitement thinking about being that close to him?

Pulling herself from her thoughts, she moved her hand to her hip and cocked her head to the side. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked in regards to his statement about her needing to get out of her head. She thought for a moment, then took a step or two closer to him. "You probably think I'm just some spoiled rich kid who's always had life the way she wanted. I feel like you're just humoring me." The pot was making her bold, at least with her words. She still stood a few feet away from him, too nervous to do anything more than approach the short distance she had already.

✿Gemma Hudson✿

cbf0f83f5ef94b92851b076a194b5303--olivia-holt-makeup-olivia-holt-hair.jpg

With: Brea - apolla apolla
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
giphy.gif

Gemma had continued walking back towards the party, trying to ignore everyone that was looking at her. After reading the cheerleaders group chat on her phone, she knew that at least half of the squad had went home, some went to a friends house, and only a few stayed back at the pep rally. She had also noticed that Brea had texted her, telling her something that Chase had said. Gemma laughed a little bit at it, the comment making her feel better.

She texted her friend back, telling her that she was staying at the pep rally if she wanted to meet up. Gemma shivered as she was a little cold. She figured that the best place to go would be towards the bonfire to warm up a bit.
Code by @Starfish

db37b7c8f93651d708e06bbe78138c2a--workout-outfits-workout-gear.jpg

Mason West

Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tenor.gif

Mason scoffed and pretended to be offended as Marina doubted that he was lovable. “Most people would disagree with you.” He told her, smiling now. He shook his head at her as she explained why she wasn’t considered popular. “I find that hard to believe. You clearly have the confidence, and I’d say you have the good looks. If you wanted to, you could totally fit in the popular group here.” He explained, motioning to the ‘popular group’ that was huddled by the stage.

“That depends, what do you like?” Mason asked her, after she asked what there was to do. “Usually there’s some sort of house party or school event to show up to. Anywhere for us rich kids to get together, get drunk or high and talk about ourselves.” He laughed at himself, though he wasn’t exactly lying. “I have a feeling your side of town is a lot more interesting than ours.”
Code by @Starfish

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina rolled her eyes at the concept of "most people." She doubted most people found him lovable. But then again, everyone on this side of town seemed fairly egotistical. Maybe that was a lovable quality to them.She blushed slightly as he mentioned her good looks, quickly hiing it by pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. "Confidence is necessary in my line of work," she said with a wink, glancing over to the "popular crowd" and watching them. For a moment, Mari tried to imagine herself as one of them, dressed in preppy designer clothing and shrieking when even one hair was out of place. She had to stifle a laugh.

"Back on the West side, we don't really have popular and unpopular. The scale is more like 'who can and will kill you' to 'sweet but poor.' I won't tell you where I fall on that scale," Mari responded with a smirk. She enjoyed the light-headed feeling that drink brought, and leaned her head back against the tree to close her eyes. "I don't know, I like drinking, partying, exploring, pretty much anything that involves high amounts of adrenaline. I like danger," Mari said, opening her eyes to look over at Mason. "Anything like that on this side of town?"
Tags

Miles MacDonald

Miles nodded seriously and began walking towards Seth and his new girlfriend. But he stopped and turned back around when Candy grabbed his hand, grinning at her jokingly. "That guy looks tough, I doubt I'd be able to take him anyway," he replied with a low chuckle, "And I'm not one to hit a girl. So I'll leaved that to you." Miles stepped back towards Candice, still holding her hand in his. He nodded in agreement. "They can fight amongst themselves, I find it rather entertaining if I'm being honest."

Miles nodded at her next question, curious as to why she would ask it. "Yeah, it's just me. I don't usually come to these sorts of things. But I figured that I should probably start since this is a new school and all. Plus a few of my friends were coming too, though they didn't stick around very long," Miles said with a shrug, looking over to where Mari stood with some East Side guy, and unable to see Axel or Clary from where he stood. "What about you? Anyone you came here with? The significant other, or family, or friend?"
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
giphy.gif

Mason West

Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tenor.gif

Mason became curious as Marina mentioned having to have confidence for her kind of work. Work? It never really occurred to Mason that the westsiders would have to have jobs, but it made sense. He never really had to do a day of work in his life, he didn’t even do chores around the house, they had people for that. His parents had tried to get him to do chores once, but that didn’t last long, Mason had thrown a tantrum.

“The most dangerous thing that we do is speed around in our fancy cars, or do stupid things to make our parents mad.” Mason tried to think of anything else, but eastsiders weren’t really ones for dangerous activities. “But drinking, partying, exploring… I think we have some similar interests. But compared to you guys, we do seem like pretty boring people.” Mason laughed to himself. It was interesting getting to know more about the westsiders, and especially more about Marina. She was nothing like the other girls he was used to , she seemed like quite the challenge.
Code by @Starfish

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina grinned as Mason mentioned fancy cars, remembering the one that Axel and her had stolen earlier that night. Mari would have loved to keep that car and show up to school in it. She knew all of the East Siders would be confused as to how she, a lowly West-sider, had gotten such a car. Ever since Mari turned thirteen, she knew how break into a car and hot wire it. It was useful if she needed to get away from her foster families for a while, or if they didn't have food and she needed to go steal some for her and the other foster kids. Now, she had a specially designed tool that unlocks and starts the cars just by pressing a button.

"Similar interests, huh? Who would've guessed?" Mari teased with a light, but pretty laugh. She moved off the tree and finished the cigarette, stomping it out beneath her combat boot. She hadn't had real parents in a long time, so she wasn't sure what would make them mad. Shrugging the thought away as she didn't want to bring up any painful memories of her parents or her past, Mari walked over to Mason and stood next to him. Looking out of the bonfire grounds, almost everyone seemed to be gone. Mari couldn't find Axel, and therefore didn't have a ride home. Oh well, she had walked further to get home before. "So Mason, what would your parents think of you hanging out with a low-class West Side girl? Would that sort of thing make them mad?"
Tags

"I'm the worst wing man. That's why I'm best out of the way. I just can't help myself and the urge to embarrass him," he remarked. He then laughed at the Baywatch comment. "Oh yeah. Even as a kid I never liked keeping my clothes on, so any excuse to whip off my shirt and I'll take it," he joked. "So you liked it, huh?" he teased in return. "I'll be sure to find an opportunity to go Baywatch on you again sometime. Not that I'm a streaker or anything," he added, grinning.

"So, what are the parties like over in the Westside?" he asked. "Not that I'm going to invite myself along or anything. A couple of your friends would be less than keen with that idea," he said, thinking of Richard's earlier words to him. "Do you just have the two brothers?"

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Candice Piper
671612_photo-jpg.337804

Candy grinned as Miles said the guy looked tough. "I wouldn't worry. My brother kicked his lame ass anyway," she told him. "Besides, I don't like tough meatheads. I prefer a guy who doesn't have to punch to win a battle," she noted.

She nodded in agreement as Miles said he didn't usually come to these things. "I'm the same. This kind of thing is not for me at all, but I just wanted to try make the effort at this new place." She put on a brief frown when he mentioned his friends hadn't stuck around. "Well, that's a shame... I came here alone. I don't think my friends were up for anything like this. There is no significant other in my life, Miles. It's so very lonely..." she playfully exaggerated. "Hey, at least it means I get to chat to my favourite new classmate!" she told him.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Clary James
tenor.gif
interactions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary laughed as he explained his reasoning for avoiding his friend shaking her head "I see, I can't say I don't do the same thing when I see the guys getting close with some poor girl" her smile then remained on her lips as she moved to get another beer, listening to his joking story. "I mean I wouldn't complain if you were" she joked in response to his 'streaker' comment, knocking back a fair bit of her beer. "talk about wash board abs" she laughed, gesturing to him. She was beginning to warm up to him, the beer helping her along.
"As compared to Eastside? We don't usually have house party's since our houses are pretty small, way more drugs; molly, cocaine, weed, definitely more fights. But it's usually pretty fun, cops don't bother us cause they'd rather we stayed in our neighbourhood. And honestly, once everyone's drunk enough they would barely notice you unless you've pissed someone off" she shrugged, knowing how crazy Westside parties might sound to someone who doesn't traditionally go to them but they were normal for her ever since she was like 13. She took another sip from her beer as he asked about her siblings, shaking her head as she swallowed. "I have a little sister, Marnie. She's 5, started kindergarten today" she smiled slightly as she talked about her sister, if there was anyone Clary was over-overly protective of it would be her kid sister. "What about you? Any siblings?" She had heard the name Abigail when she had accidentally eaves dropped on him and Brea but she wasn't about to force anything out of him. "Oh, you uh have a drip... here" the girl leaned forward a bit and wiped a bit of red paint from the side of his forehead with her sleeve, it seemed to have dropped down from his hair as the last bit dried up. She suddenly felt a little awkward, sitting back and wiping her sleeve a bit in one of the blankets that she kept in the back. "The paints definitely gonna a bitch to wash off later ain't it?" She forced a small laugh to hide her discomfort getting so close and wiping the paint off. She wasn't used to feeling jumpy as she flirted or was her version of friendly and the fact she was a little tipsy didn't make it better.
IMG_0554.jpg
Axel Frankford
5d65f2e77c8e129cf66ae22008501a80.gif

Axel shrugged smugly as the girl commented on his confidence, nodding slightly before smirking as she said she could be into it. He stayed quiet as she admitted to never being on a bike. "Well I'm the best driver in the East and the West so I'm the best person to have your first ride with blondie" Axel had been in car chases on his bike and had definitely mastered snaking around tight turns.
As the girl got defensive Axel rolled his eyes, putting a cigarette between his lips and lighting up as she went on. "Yes that's exactly what I think Miss Brea. But that's not why I think you need to get out of your head. You just ranted to a stranger about how boring and unsatisfactory your life has become even though you can't bare being closer than two feet from me. But then again you also find me interesting." He shrugged taking a puff from the cigarette. "You just think I'm some thug, who just has sex and does drugs don't you?" He raised an eyebrow seemingly unbothered. It wasn't wrong but he definitely had a little more depth than that to him. "I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't already want to do" he teased, chuckling. He thought the girl was hot, and yea her personality was fun and entertaining but she was still and Eastsider which made him have his usual distaste automatically, as he always did.
coding by cychotic

Brea Summers

"Are you telling me that that's not true?" Brea asked, still smiling, talking about him being a thug who had sex and did drugs. After all, minus the sex, that's all she'd seen so far was thuggish attitude and drugs. But she had to admit it was unnerving that he could read her so easily, and yet all she knew about him was his name. She'd never really been one to hide things about herself, not really. She was pretty take it or leave it, and most of the time, people took it, if only because she was pretty or popular or rich or whatever.

But it sucked when you knew someone was your friend for those reasons only. That's why she was grateful for Gemma and Chase. She almost laughed to herself, wondering what Gemma would think about her talking to Axel. Or considering going on a ride on his bike. Because yes, she was considering it, and the contemplation was probably showing on her face.

After a moment or two of silence, her grin widened and she stepped towards him again. "Well, Axel Frankford. You and your bike don't scare me. Show me what you got, thug." She gestured towards where all the cars were parked, waiting on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back