• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (Closed)

Candice Piper
untitled-png.351403

When Clary told Mari she should come to the ball, Candy's eyes lit up and she quickly nodded her head. She was sure Mari would enjoy herself once she was there. She grinned when Mari also began teasing her about Miles. She'd never had this before - sitting in a room with friends, talking about boys. "Westside power couple?" she repeated, laughing. "I guess we'll just have to see how that works out," she said, with a wink. Although they were spending a lot of time together, and making out, Candy and Miles weren't officially in a relationship yet. They were going to see how things went with the ball first, at least.

Candy smiled as Clary listed off the places she'd made out with Chase. Hearing Clary talk about the jock, Candy realised her belief that all jocks were the same had now been permanently challenged. It seemed there was at least one who went against the grain. When Clary checked herself out and thanked her, Candy blushed a little. It felt good to know Clary liked what she'd done. "I'm glad you like it," she said, snickering at being called CandyLand.

"I'm so ready to go now... and see how hot Miles looks," Candy said, checking herself out in the mirror one more time. She was really happy with the dress she'd bought. Well, she'd walked into the shop and paid for it, but where the money for it came from, she chose not to ask her brother. She was just grateful she could wear something pretty and hopefully avoid any mean comments from the bitchy Eastsiders. Candy looked to Mari as Clary tried to talk her into going to the ball. "Please, Mari?" Candy pleaded. "I can totally help you get ready. You have to come!"

victoria-justice-in-la-femme-style-16802-in-seventeen-magazine-prom-2010-edition-jpg.351406

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Marina Skye Thornton

256d2c8658a7911e2a5035ccbc91f4f9--nose-rings-beautiful-ladies.jpg

Marina grinned and chuckled, scrolling through her phone again, enjoying the witty banter she shared with her friends. She was happy for them, happy that they had someone to live their lives with, at least for right now. In a way, Mari was envious of that. She had never been the relationship type, focusing more on satisfying her own needs rather than seeking someone to spend time with. It was hard for Mari to break down her walls and allow people in. Hell, Clary had followed her as she bounced between foster homes to make sure that Mari had a friend. For that, she was extremely grateful to the girl. Miles had been their for her as well, though he was more of a weird brother than someone she could see herself ever being with. Mari just figured that because she grew up without love, she would continue to live her life without it, and it would be okay.

Mari looked up at Clary as she put on her heels, raising an eyebrow. "Me? At a dance? That's not really my thing. Besides, I'm not really into seventh-wheeling," she commented, shrugging one shoulder nonchalantly. Most importantly, she didn't want to get in the way of her friends enjoying their night with their dates, but Mari would never admit that out loud. When she heard Candy speak up, Mari instantly regretting looking up at the girl. She had such excitement and pleading in her eyes, it was just as hard to resist as the puppy dog eyes Marnie gave her when she wanted a cookie. Mari bit her lip, before dropping her forehead to the bean bag. "Fine, I'll go." Just then, she got a text that the boys had arrive. "Alright, they're here, let's get this over with."
69fdd8541959f397168872931a702637.jpg
Tags

Mentions: Miles, Axel | Interactions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

tumblr_inline_mret10pGkE1qz4rgp.gif
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Miles MacDonald

DirectWebbedHorsemouse-max-1mb.gif

Miles grinned at Axel. "My turn driving, eh? Probably because Clary's truck won't fit us all... And you all want to arrive to a fancy gathering in a fancy car," he commented with a smirk. Miles absolutely loved his car, he had worked hard to buy the frame and the parts to refurbish until it looked brand new. The black '69 Camaro was his pride and joy, and he would certainly be happy to show it off to the rich East-siders, whose cars couldn't even compare to a classic like his. Miles was drawn from his thoughts when he heard Axel mention Candy, immediately blushing a light pink and scratching his neck sheepishly. "Just between you, me, and the flies on the walls, I really hope so. We'll find out after the dance for sure though," he responded, whispering behind his hand dramatically.

Miles heard the familiar ding of Axel's phone, and nodded in response. He led them to the garage to his car, making sure everything was in perfect order before backing it out and taking off towards Clary's house. The radio played classic rock as a soft volume, more of background noise than anything else. Once arriving in front of Clary's, Miles whipped out his phone and texted Mari, whom he knew was in their watching the girls get ready, and told them they were outside. Miles waited a moment until Mari appeared at his window, the girls still walking to the car a ways behind her. He rolled down his window and tilted his head in confusion. "I'm going to the ball, gotta stop by my apartment before we go to the club," Mari said, then quickly added, "Any comments from you two and I'll wring your necks," before climbing into the back seat.
14e34574834d1d33c1e8a4875c5f078f--black-tux-black-suits.jpg
Tags

Mentions: Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ), Clary | Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Marina
tumblr_os0yvzTi7o1rsqnlxo4_250.png

058bc643c7ebc0d3f241198fe3adc6e6.png

77b7fdae45c97c75777a1ad264a59ad2--ash-stymest-its-coming.jpg
interactions: Miles Macdonald and Mariana Skye Thornton MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat mentions: Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Axel looked over when he heard the door to Clarys house open and saw the girls come out. The next 60 seconds were the strangest in his 18 years of life.
First, Mari comes up to the window and grumbles about also going to the dance, then Clary followed wearing a gown, heels and makeup. Honestly she looked amazing but it was just so not what the boy was used to from Clary, for either of his friends. Should be an interesting night.
"Ok to Marianas we go girls gotta get her gown before the prince leaves the ball" the boy joked taking out his phone to text Brea and tell her that he was running a bit late, but he would be there before the clock struck midnight.
Once they were at Maris place, Axel flopped down on the couch and let out a sigh. "Have fun getting beautiful Mari!" He joked, but the death glare clary gave him proved how scary the girl was no matter how nicely dressed she was.
1d736a48dac81b47bf19808976120011.jpg
coding by cychotic

d65c89978a1d21daec3786f1581ee070.png

images
Interaction: Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary smirked as Mari gave in to Candys little push and agreed to go to the ball. She had to admit she felt a bit better knowing she was gonna have her partner in crime there with her. She still felt out of place in the Eastside, a smudge on the pristine world they created.
Once they had made it to Mari's Clary followed the girls to Maris room, sitting on the girls bed. Clary was infamous for thinking the worst of what could happen in her life. She knew her and Chase realistically, wouldn't last. He'd go to uni and get a degree, job, get married, the whole nine yard suburban dream. That's not what clary would get, not with how she was raised and how she lived. "What are you gonna wear?"
ab713cdced71f18f140eccfe9e9d9bc7.jpg

-font-b-Popular-b-font-2016-Sweetheart-Black-Evening-Gowns-Long-font-b-Prom-b.jpg

Last edited:

Candice Piper
untitled-png.351403

When they went out to Miles' car, Mari went ahead of them. Candy had blushed a little as she approached the car and got in the back with the others. ""Good evening, Miles and Axel," she happily greeted them, glancing to Miles' face through the rearview mirror and smiling. She wanted to tell Miles how handsome he looked, but decided to hold off that kind of talk until they got to the ball, or were at least not sat in a car with three other people.

Candy had been glad that Mari agreed to go to the ball. She didn't want to think anyone was stuck at home missing all of the fun. When the girls went to Mari's room, Candy listened as Clary asked what she was going to wear. "And just tell me how you want your hair and make-up - I'm totally up for doing it for you," she assured her.

victoria-justice-in-la-femme-style-16802-in-seventeen-magazine-prom-2010-edition-jpg.351406

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

436ed82d43f0dfaeddfe0d27217da59d.jpg
8b621baad42a32e79dd03e3659981493.jpg
21bd61a542c89ee19193658e301e305c.jpg

Brea Summers

Blondie

172bb0e48bf42577f9c835a0778908ca--latest-hairstyles-long-hairstyles.jpg

Brea greeted the people that she knew, but didn't really have long drawn out conversations with anyone. Mostly the east sider just flitted around from group to group, that is, until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around, half expecting Axel but instead came face to face with Tessa and her groupies. Lifting an eyebrow, Brea crossed her arms over her beaded chest. "Can I help you?"

"How's your westsider trash?" Tessa asked, smirking as her friends giggled behind her.

"Excuse me? Jesus, I don't have time for this." Brea looked between them, then rolled her eyes and strode past the girls. She realized on her way out that people were staring at her, whispering behind their hands and when she thought she wasn't looking. She made her way back outside of the country club, deciding she needed some air. But it wasn't long until someone slithered up beside her. When she turned her head, she recognized him instantly as the guy that had tried to buy from Axel earlier. "What?" She snapped, not in the mood.

"Where's your boyfriend at?"

"Who?"

"You know who. Tell him we want what he owes us." The guy crossed his arms.

Brea rolled her eyes again. "Tell him yourself." She pushed herself off the wall she'd been leaning against, but the guy grabbed her wrist as she tried to walk past him.

"I think we could send him a message through you." The guy grinned, pulling her towards him.

1epy6n-l-610x610-dress-prom-openback+dress-slit+dress-prom+dress-sequin+dress.jpg
coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina walked into her apartment with the rest of the group, immediately heading towards her room. She looked in her closet, searching for the only fancy dress she owned. "Considering I only have one dress appropriate for a 'gala,' I think I'll wear that," Mari said teasingly to Clary, winking at her over her shoulder. The dress had a bit of history with Mari, being her disguise on one of her jobs. She was sent to steal a extremely expensive piece of jewelry from a rich family on the East Side. They were having a ball one night in their mansion, giving Mari the perfect opportunity to get in and get some intel before she completed the job.

Mari found the garment bag hanging in the back and slipped into the bathroom to put it on. It was a form fitting red dress with a mermaid skirt. She paired it with black strappy heels and a crystal choker necklace. Stepping from the bathroom, Mari shot the girls an uncomfortable look, not enjoying being so dressed up, and said, "Alright, Candy, work your magic." A few moments later, Mari stood from letting Candy do her hair and paint her face, walking over to the mirror. She had to admit, she looked really pretty. But Mari still kept a stoic face before turning back to the girls, a small smile splitting her lips. "Alright, let's get to this dance."
2014-Red-Nina-Dobrev-Red-Dress-Mermaid-Sweetheart-Ruffle-Sexy-Evening-Dresses-New-Cheap-Red-Carpet.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Miles MacDonald

Miles smiled at Candy in the rearview mirror, winking at her. "Hey Candy," he said softly. Miles made a mental note to tell her she looked gorgeous later, knowing if he didn't it now, Axel would tease him. He drove the familiar path to Mari's apartment complex, finding a spot to park before following the other inside. He grabbed a beer as Axel had done, watching the girl's disappear into Mari's room before turning his gaze to Axel. "I don't think I've ever seen Mari dressed up, have you?" he asked, sipping on the beer. Mari wasn't the type to dress up. She liked her 90s grunge style, and didn't really adventure much outside of that.

When the girls re-entered the room, Miles was taken aback for a moment. They all looked gorgeous. He knew Clary and Mari were pretty, but they definitely cleaned up well. And Candy... he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She looked absolutely gorgeous in that dress. Miles cleared his throat, looking away as he realized he had been staring for a bit too long. "Well, let's get going, we don't want to be any more fashionably," Miles teased to hide his bit of embarrassment. He led the group back to the car and drove them towards the country club.
Tags

Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Marina, Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ), Clary

cf8996f74710a0dfee73bf1cdee04a20--tattoo-boy-ash-stymest.jpg
interactions: Miles Macdonald and Mariana Skye Thornton MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla mentions: Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Axel chuckled and nodded as he listened to Miles statement. "It's a bit odd, seeing either of the girls dressed up, it's not exactly like thier the girly types." Once the girls were done he paused and stared for a moment as he got up, they looked great, just different. "Lets a go kids!" He chuckled and headed out to the car, letting Candy take the front along side miles.
Once they were at the country club, he couldn't find his date. Looking around the fancy room. "Of fucking course" he grumbled to himself, shaking his head and heading back outside for a smoke, it was then that a bit of blonde caught the corner of his eye and he turned, eyes going wide when he saw the druggie jock from before holding onto Brea. "Come in man let her go. Your beef is with me not her. Just hand her over, I can get you whatever you need man."
coding by cychotic

c25fa38acdf290d9e1299778312bf142.jpg
Mentions: Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary nodded with an eye roll as the girl joked about her dress, stay quiet for the rest of the time being locked in thought. Once they were all ready she got up and headed back out to the car, silent with her nerves. Besides the fact she had never really dressed up before it didn't make her feel better that this is what case was used to, and while yes it seemed dumb, what if she wasn't as nice looking as she was supposed to be? Looking around the car he could see how Mile kept glancing at Candy and how beautiful her and Mariana looked. She wasn't so sure if she was at that level.
Once they got to the country club the girl headed in with the rest of the group, glancing around for a moment still she saw Chase, a smirk forming on her lips. "I'll talk to you guys later"
With that she made her way over to him, giving him a teasing not to subtle glance over. "Damn you really are Prince Charming aren't you? Well shit Cinderella wasn't available so I guess you're gonna have to deal with me instead"

-font-b-Popular-b-font-2016-Sweetheart-Black-Evening-Gowns-Long-font-b-Prom-b.jpg

Last edited:

Candice Piper
untitled-png.351403

When Marina was dressed and ready for the ball, Candy couldn't help but look at the other two with a slight sense of envy. They both looked so mature and glamorous; she figured certainly enough to outdo any Eastsider with the elegant dresses they were wearing. "You both look fabulous!" Candy told them, a genuine smile on her face. When Mari said it was time to go dance, Candy excitedly agreed and followed them out of the room to rejoin the guys. Candy saw the way Miles' eyes lingered on her and that immediately pushed away any doubts she had about how she looked tonight. She gave a small smile before going out to the car and sitting in the front with Miles. As he drove, she kept taking small glances to her date and thinking about how hot he was.

Once they arrived at the country club, Candy got out of the car and walked around to Miles' side. Clary and Axel soon went off to approach their dates, so she turned to hers and smiled brightly. "You look very handsome, Mister Smiles. I love the tie," she said, placing her hand on his chest as she pointed it out. She then lowered her hand to hold his. "I'm the luckiest girl here," she stated with certainty.

(I've added another picture for her dress)
tumblr_mvkh21nU0c1szbe03o1_500.png

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Chase Mitchell Montgomery
hgb-png.351402

Chase had been at the country club a short while. He'd been thankful when Abigail and her date had gone off to do their own thing. He cared for his sister and being twins meant they knew each other more than their other siblings, but it was just awkward standing around like a third wheel. Thankfully, they'd gone off to enjoy themselves and Chase had found a few of his friends to chat with whilst he waited hopefully for Clary to arrive. Whilst he spoke, he caught a glimpse of Clary approaching and he wasted not time in excusing himself from their generic sports conversation.

Chase walked a little towards Clary and away from his group, stopping with his hands held out and as looked her over. She made her comments about Prince Charming and Cinderella being unavailable, but he just shook his head, still speechless for a time as he admired her. "Thankfully, I didn't ask a Disney Princess to the ball. You look amazing, Clary," he told her, suddenly feeling a little overwhelmed for a guy who was used to these events and having pretty girls on his arm. "You always look hot, but this is a whole new level, Clary," he told her, placing his hands on her hips. "I think I got lucky. You're a real woman, Clary."

a974d6b2303dd407ee5cf6d3bab25536-movie-stars-style-fashion-jpg.351404

Clary James
MV5BMTQyNTQwNDE5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc4MDkzMg@@._V1._CR3.8993053436279297,86.71180139353243,476,634.9999999058098_.jpg
Interaction: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary was pretty taken back at Chase's stunned silence, she was about to tease him when he began complimenting her, causing a smile to rise on the girls cheeks. "Why thank you" the girl kept her light teasing tone but as was genuinely thankful he thought she was pretty. Clary was a confident person, that was easy to see from how easily she'd tell someone off or just show off her attitude, but usually she was in a bit more of her element than this. "You're looking pretty good yourself, glad the king of sportos didn't have to come alone?" She questioned, resting her arms in his shoulders. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see the eyes on them, girls and guys alike. She knew she wasn't the usual type a jock would want to be seen at such a formal event with; tattoo, thrifted dress, not a proper bone in her body, but she had definitely seen that Chase isn't the typical jock, plus the people staring were probably assholes anyways, or girls who had been hoping Chase would ask them. "You're tall, I assumed with my giant like height I'd be taller than you in heels" while they were nearly the same height now Clary was still a tiny bit smaller, she could appreciate that.

Brea Summers

Blondie

Brea stumbled over her heels as the guy pulled her towards him, making her fall onto him, but he held onto her wrist in a way that was definitely not romantic in any way. "Get off me, you jerk." She clawed at his hands, and it was about that time that Axel rounded the corner and she saw the way his eyes widened when he saw what was going on.

"You shoulda thought of that earlier, you low life west sider." The jock grumbled from behind Brea, tightening his hold on her wrist enough to actually hurt. "I think I'm gonna take your date for a spin, see how she handles."

It was that comment that set her off. Brea had never, ever hit anyone in her life. But this guy was asking for it. With her free hand, she spun around in his grip and punched his square in the nose, causing him to let go of her and stumble backwards, both hands covering his face. "You stupid bitch!"

1epy6n-l-610x610-dress-prom-openback+dress-slit+dress-prom+dress-sequin+dress.jpg

location: at the fair | tags/mentions: Axel Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Brant-Daugherty-11-630x336.jpg
brant-daugherty-peta-practice-dwts-10.jpg
e6347413707e6bc6ab185185c2a0bd00.jpg

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander's buzz was pretty much gone by the time Mari showed up at the dance. He realized earlier, at the fair, that he probably should have asked her to the dance. But he wasn't sure how she would feel about going, and he didn't know her well enough to gauge her response. So he'd kept his mouth shut and enjoyed the time with her at the fair, and they'd parted ways.

His friends were being stupid, one of them trying to spike the punch right under the teachers nose. Xander just shook his head and nonchalantly walked away from the group, not wanting to get kicked out of the dance after being there for less than an hour.

It was about that time that Mari and the rest of her friends showed up, and though Xander had been talking to a pretty east sider blonde, he did a double take at the dark haired beauty. "Excuse me." He told the girl, whose name he didn't remember. He made a slow beeline for Mari, sliding up beside her with a grin on his face. "Hey there." He told her, looking down at her dress and then back up at her made up face. "You look stunning." He told her honestly.

dbab51b7c136d5afcc66103ac31b45c7.jpg

NOTE: There's a hidden scroll on Xander's post, don't miss that!

Last edited:

hgb-png.351402

"Well, thank you. I've been waiting for a worthy reason to wear this suit for a while," Chase told Clary "And yes, I'm very pleased I didn't have to turn up alone. Nobody wants to third wheel at a ball," he told her, chuckling. He noticed Clary was aware of the eyes on them. He'd been able to ignore it, not feeling intimidated or uncomfortable by any stares that were being sent their way. Those who were doing so weren't important to him. He'd recently learned who his real friends were. Assholes like Grant and bitches like Laura & Tessa were no longer deserving of his time. Clary spoke of their heights and it brought a smile to his face. "We're a perfect match for kissing," he remarked. On that note, he leaned forward to kiss Clary on the lips, not caring in the slightest what those staring at them thought. He didn't care if she had tattoos or hadn't had some etiquette lessons forced on her. She was interesting, independent, strong-minded and pretty damn hot. Social class and money were unimportant to Chase.

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina watched as her friends dispersed around the party, smiling softly. Though she felt extremely awkward here, and stood by the door because of that. She looked around for people aside from her friends to talk to, and found a few faces she recognized. But everyone seemed to already been in their groups or with dates or dancing. And Mari definitely wasn't the type to dance, especially in front of people that she didn't know. Mari crossed over to the punch table and poured herself a glass. She could taste the vodka, and she smiled a bit. At least this party had booze, fruity mixed drink booze, but booze nonetheless.

Mari had just finished her plastic cup of spiked punch when she heard a familiar voice behind her. Turning, she found the guy she met at the carnival behind her. "Hey, Xander. Nice to see a familiar face here," she said with a smile. Mari glanced behind him for a moment, a confused look coming across her face. "Where's your date?" Surely someone as handsome as him would have a date to something like this. He was a hot East Side bad boy. She imagined the West Side girls would have been all over him, money and looks.
2014-Red-Nina-Dobrev-Red-Dress-Mermaid-Sweetheart-Ruffle-Sexy-Evening-Dresses-New-Cheap-Red-Carpet.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Xander ( apolla apolla )

Miles MacDonald

Miles grinned as Candy complimented his tie, looking down at it. "Thank you, I tried really hard to match you. Coral pink isn't exactly an easy color to find," Miles replied with a wink, "But you, my dear, you look absolutely gorgeous." Miles smiled as Candy grabbed his hand, looking down at their intertwined fingers. He knew he really liked this girl,and she seemed to really like him as well. She said that she was lucky, but Miles felt like he was the lucky one in this situation. He felt like a normal guy when he was with her. A normal guy with a pretty girlfriend he really cared about, who went to high school and lived a normal life. It was something Miles had never thought he would feel. But there he was, in the moment.

"Alright, love. Let's get in there and show these punks how to dance," Miles said with confidence, pushing out his chest a bit to be a bit overdramatic. He chuckled and returned to normal, smiling at Candy before leading her into the country club. Miles had to admit, it was super fancy and impressive inside. From the looks of it, the school must have spent a hell of a lot of money on that shindig. "Jeez, I don't think I've ever been to an event this fancy," Miles commented, eyes wide. Turning his gaze back to Candy, Miles smiled softly. "Shall we dance or get a drink first?"
Tags

Interactions: Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Candice Piper
untitled-png.351403

"You did a real good job at matching. When I saw this dress, I just had to have it, even if it isn't exactly a typical colour," Candy told him. She smiled when he complimented her, feeling that fluttering in her stomach again. She wasn't sure when she'd last felt this happy, if at all, but right now she was enjoying every second of being Miles' date. She laughed when he suggested they teach the others how to dance. "We're going to wipe the floor with everyone," she playfully told him.

When they entered the country club, Candy looked around with her mouth wide open in awe. "Man, these people are way too posh. They just love throwing their money around," she observed. "Let's have a drink and then get down to some serious dancing, yeah?" she enthusiastically suggested.

As they went to get their drinks, Candy couldn't help but sense someone watching them. She looked to the side to see Sean and Laura stood staring at her. "Eww, jerk alert," she remarked, so only Miles could hear her. Laura had that bitchy expression on her face, practically looking down at Candy. Sean, meanwhile, seemed to be looking more like he was checking Candy out. Candy couldn't be sure, though, and wasn't big-headed enough to assume that's what he was doing. If it was though, the thought quite amused her as Laura was dumb enough to trust him. Without giving it much thought, she raised her hand and gave them both the middle finger. Her attention was then focused back to Miles, a guy who was worth a million times more than they were. "Ha, I couldn't resist," she said, giggling.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

cf8996f74710a0dfee73bf1cdee04a20--tattoo-boy-ash-stymest.jpg
Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla

Axel kept his stance stiff and tense as he watched the druggie grab at the blonde girl, reaching down to get the small knife around his ankle. As he moved the girl had punched the jock in the face so instead of getting the knife out he grabbed the girls arm and sprinted out of there and into the country house, pushing her into a hallway instead of going to ballroom. "Jesus fuck blondie, you got a nice right hook" he sounded like he was joking but the look on his face was more so panicked and out of breath. He hated the feeling of seeing people in danger because of him, but the worry he had for the blonde was a new thing for him it freaked him out even more.
"Are you ok?" He asked as he gently took the girls hand in his, looking at the red from his grip. "Fuck I'm sorry Brea, those guys are messed up and they can get touchy when they know who hangs around their dealers."
coding by cychotic

c25fa38acdf290d9e1299778312bf142.jpg
interactions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary rolled her eyes as the jock teased about being at perfect height for kissing, pressing her lips back into his for a moment. At this point, she knew that she felt something, what it was was a bit vague and what would come of it was also unsure, but she knew she liked him and this.
Pulled back after a second she gave him a smile, a slight contrast from her usual smirk. "Thanks for convincing me to come" her voice was a bit lower as she spoke, wanting to keep her slightly softness between them. "You know Marnie has started asking about you since Marina mentioned you around her, she's not used to big sister being grouped with a boy that isn't uncle Axel or Miles" While Clary was a rough and tough girl it was always easy to see how much she loved her little sister, the girl meant the world to Clary so talking about her always put the smallest smile on her lips. "Though she only really knows you as Sporto" the girls joked with the shake of her head. "So what do you do at these things?"

Brea Summers

Blondie

Brea blinked, looking at the guy she'd just hit with wide eyes. She didn't have much time to focus on his bleeding nose, though, before Axel grabbed her and dragged her inside. He missed the entrance into the ballroom though, instead leading them down a secluded hallway. "I do?" She asked him about her right hook, glancing down at her hand.

He took her hand in his with a gentle touch, and she looked up at him, seeing the worry on his handsome features. "Don't worry about it." She told him, hoping that they could in fact not worry about it. Maybe the guy would leave them both alone now, or at least not be stupid about what he wanted anymore. She shrugged and wrapped her fingers around his, a small smile gracing her lips. "It's over."

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander smiled at her, more of a grin really, as he shrugged. He looked around as if he were looking for his date for a moment before his eyes fell back on Mari. "I didn't ask anyone." He pursed his lips, nodding at her cup. "How's the punch taste?" He asked, knowing full well it was spiked. He'd seen his friends snickering behind the table, holding the vodka-filled flasks.

Focusing his attention back on Mari, he couldn't help but take her in again. She looked beautiful, not that she hadn't earlier, but this was a different type of beauty. He could tell she was slightly uncomfortable, maybe even unsure of herself, and he found that attractive. Of course, her cocky badass side was just as attractive. "I was going to ask someone earlier today, but I wasn't sure if she'd say yes considering we just met."

hgb-png.351402

Chase watched Clary as she pulled back and he returned her smile. "Thank you for letting me convince you to come. I think I'm going to enjoy my evening much more with you here," he told her. When she mentioned her little sister had been asking about him, he couldn't help but smile. He knew by now how much Clary cared about her siblings. "So, what have you been telling Marnie about me, huh? Other than I'm Sporto the Jock," he joked. The mention of her friends; Marina, Axel and Miles didn't escape his attention, nor the fact it sounded like he'd been discussed by Clary's friends. "What about Marina and the others? I mean, are they happy about this?" he asked, pointing between them to signify their relationship. "Axel and I certainly didn't get off to a good start. I guess since then I've not been around them enough to gauge if they still think I'm an asshole jock."

When asked what they did at these balls, Chase looked around and sort of shrugged. "It depends, really. Some people dance, some spend all night smooching, some just hang out in groups having a laugh. Or you can spend all night people-watching. Some of the others spend most of the night going out for fresh air, which translates to smoking and getting high." He looked to Clary and shrugged again. "I normally end up sitting around with the team and their dates, just chatting and having a laugh, then maybe a few dances with my date. Unfortunately, Grant's already found himself a seat with most of the others, so I'd rather not bother with that idea. What would you like to do?" he asked.

source.gif
Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla

Axel hardly heard the girl as he looked over her wrist once again, guilt resting on his chest. He didn't pay attention until the girls fingers wrapped around his. Now, Axel wasn't exactly one for details or much.... emotional thought but he stared at their hands, trying to bring his thoughts together. He couldn't help but notice the differences in his hand compared to hers, his was scared from fights, and covered in tattoos. Hers (besides the red on her knuckles from punching that guy in the face) were soft and perfect, a contrast that was undeniable. "Guys like that can be stubborn. Just... be careful for awhile, I'm sorry" he scratched the back of his head before looking up at the girl.
"I guess I'm not exactly the Prince Charming am I?" He chuckled, putting a smirk on his lips, trying to push away from his moment of concern and be his cocky self.
"Come on blondie, let's head in. I think I might owe you a dance for that one.
coding by cychotic

giphy.gif

Clary smiled lightly with a laugh as he asked about her little sister, her fingers having begun playing with the hairs at the nape of the mans neck. "Well, she knows you're a boy, who I've been spending a lot of time with lately, and that you play sports like big sissy did when she was younger" she shrugged before tilting her head slightly as he asked about her friends and what they thought of them together. "I mean, Miles thinks you've made me better" she smirked lightly, keeping herself close "Marina and Axel, their my best friends, I followed Marina for years cause I wanted to make sure I knew where she was and Axels just been around since I was born. Axel, is a bit tough to crack especially when it comes to me or Marina, he had to come to sleep at my house after the whole..." the girls hand briefly released to touch her throat, symbolizing her father having choked her earlier that week before he went away on his binge. "He just wants to keep me as safe as he can ya know? Hes like a brother. But maybe if you hung around us more they'd get to know you a bit more" while it came out as a suggestion it was more like an invitation, to expect to be around the Westsiders more. She nodded, listening to his list of suggestions and glanced around. "I don't think I have got it in me to go full Cinderella and dance quite yet... hmm I dunno" as she thought her mind wandered "so sporto.... what actually is... 'this'?" She gestured between them as he had done earlier. She wasn't sure what she'd want him to say about it, but maybe she'd know when she heard it... or didn't.

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina tilted her head in slight confusion as he mentioned not asking anyone to be his date. She figured he could have any girl in the school that he wanted, so why wouldn't he want to take anyone? Shaking the thoughts away, Mari looked down at her cup for a moment before smirking slightly at him. "Could use some more booze, to be honest," she replied with a light laugh, glancing behind her at the group of guys snickering at the punch bowl. They no doubt were the ones hiding the flask that spiked the punch. Marina smirked once more at them and then turned her attention back to Xander, admiring how attractive he looked in his suit and tie.

Marina's eyes widened, a faint pink blush tinting her cheeks when Xander said he was going to ask someone he just met. On one hand, her shy uncomfortable side didn't want to assume that he was talking about her. But her stoic, confident side pushed her to do the opposite. Mari smirked slightly, willing the blush away, and stepped closer to Xander. Placing a hand gently on his chest, Mari leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Well, she would have said yes." With that, Mari took a step back and sipped her drink, a playful glint dancing in her eyes. "Care to step out for a cigarette?"
Tags

Interactions: Xander ( apolla apolla )

Miles MacDonald

Miles returned Candy's smile, happy that she looked happy to be at the dance with him. When she mentioned the East-Siders throwing their money around, Miles scratched the back of his head sheepishly. He hoped that she didn't think that about him when he offered to take her out and buy her things. Honestly, Miles just enjoyed making her feel special. But maybe she didn't think of it that way. Making a mental note to ask Candice about that later. Right then, he just wanted them to enjoy the dance. Miles followed Candy to the drink table, seeing Marina and some guy he didn't know chatting nearby. But his attention was quickly grabbed by Candy's "jerk alert."

Miles turned his gaze to where she had directed, momentarily meeting eyes with the bitchy Laura before she looked away. Miles glanced at Sean, narrowing his eyes as the jock seemed to be staring at Candy. Miles wasn't really the jealous type. But after hearing what Sean had done to Candy, Miles didn't feel as though the jerk had the right to look at her in that way. The angry thoughts immediately dispersed when Candy gave them the double middle fingers. Miles chuckled and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. "I thought it was cute," Miles responded with a grin, taking her hand in his and leading them to the drink table to pour drinks.
Tags

Interactions: Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

Brea Summers

Blondie

Brea smiled at Axel, seeing that he was lost in thought for a while. When he told her to be careful, she nodded, lacing her fingers through his. "I will be, I promise. And hopefully..." She blushed and looked away, but forced herself to look back and be the confident girl everyone knew and loved. "Hopefully you'll be around some, too, so he doesn't have to worry about going through me." Her smile turned into a slight grin.

"You don't need to be prince charming. I've heard princes are boring and entitled, anyway." She laughed and turned so that they were both facing the ballroom. "The infamous Axel, bad boy drug dealer wants to dance? I'm down." She stepped a little closer to him, then started walking, pulling him towards the ballroom. "Even if it's just once dance. I'll take it."

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander couldn't help but laugh out loud when she said the punch needed more booze. "I'll be sure to pass the message along." He followed her gaze towards his laughing friends again, shaking his head. "To be honest, give it maybe thirty minutes, and I promise you that punch bowl will be more liquor than punch. There's no telling how many flasks they have hidden in their suits." He grinned, glad for once he'd only pregamed a little.

Things got a little more serious as he turned to look at her again, stepping closer to him to press her hand on his chest and whisper in his ear. "Well, shit. Think I missed my chance?" He reached forward to tuck a loose strand of hair out of her face, letting his fingers linger on her face. When she mentioned stepping out for a cigarette, he let his hand drop and nodded. "Need one?" He asked, not minding if she did. He allowed her to lead as they headed outside, lighting up almost as soon as they were out of the doors. "I got plenty." He said, offering her the pack.

Candice Piper
untitled-png.351403

Candy noticed when Miles sheepishly scratched the back of his head. She wondered if she'd said something wrong, but she was sure she couldn't have. She was glad to see him chuckle in response to her hand signals towards Sean and Laura. She smiled brightly when he kissed her cheek and said what she did was cute. She let him lead her to the drinks table and they poured their drinks. Candy took a quick sip before bumping her hip into Mile's. "Where to now, Smiles?" she asked him.

As she glanced around, she could see way too many pretty rich girls and boys. They all looked like they were trying too hard to look fancy and mature in front of their dates that they probably weren't have that much fun at all. She looked to Miles and raised her eyebrows. "What do we do at these things? Everyone's just kind of standing looking pretty. It's all ever so posh," she joked.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

hgb-png.351402

Chase smiled as Clary spoke about what her little sister knew of him. Then when she went on to mention Miles thought he'd made her better, he returned her smirk. He remained silent as she spoke about Axel and Marina too. "I can understand Axel wanting to keep you safe. He sounds like a good friend... I mean, I can try to hang out with you all more. I guess I'm still remembering how we didn't exactly hit it off from the start. I'm used to people assuming I'm going to be some typical rich boy jock. I'm more than willing to give it a go, for you, though. If your friends will have me around."

When Clary asked what the thing between the two of them was, he was speechless for a time, having often wondered the same thing. "I'm not sure, Clary. I really like you and I want want what this is to keep going. I don't know how serious you want us to be, but I'd like it to be official... Exclusive, I guess?" he awkwardly told her.

tumblr_inline_orjvgrJMSJ1rifr4k_250.gif

Clary nodded with a smirk as the boy agreed to spend more time around the Westsider crew, she wanted to keep it in moderation since she didn't want Chase to fall into any of their habits, but she was glad he was willing to be around them a bit more. Then, seeing his immediate reaction to her question the girl seemed to recoil a bit, moving away slightly instinctively, but when he finally spoke she relaxed a little though was a little surprised by his words. He wanted to be exclusive? "Ok" the word slipped out of her lips before she had the chance to talk herself out of it. "I-I want that too... if you're sure. I'm not gonna be like Brea, or the rest of the girls you could be dating right now. Just make sure you're sure...." this was the first exclusive relationship the girl had ever gotten proposed to her that she wanted, and though she knew he knew her contrast to the others in the school she just didn't want to give into something like this without knowing he was sure.

Sorry loves! I have been stuck the past week but this isn't dying! (Also am working on axel just wanted to get this up)

hgb-png.351402

Chase couldn't helped but displayed a brief, warm smile when Clary said "OK" to his response. It seemed to be an uncontrolled response of hers; something which had just slipped out, but that actually made it all the more important. She must have meant it if it had just rolled off of her tongue in such a way. Then she elaborated and confirmed she wanted the same, to be exclusive. He grinned as she affirmed she wasn't going to be like Brea or the girls she thought were his usual types. "It doesn't matter if you're like the girls I've been with in the past or not. I've had some good relationships, but they didn't work out for a reason. I'm not looking to be with someone who replaces or resembles an ex. I just want to be with someone I like and care about. You fit the bill," he assured her, with a cheeky wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back