• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (Closed)

Wonder Woman

Rpns Heroic Father Figure

The town of Ships Haven
Welcome to the endearing seaside town of Ships Haven, known for our beautiful ports, beaches and out kind population... Well as long as you stay on the right side of town. We've been dealing with a bit of an issue, West Feild High recently burnt down due to a student prank over the summer, so as of this coming school year the West Side kids will be mixing with East Side teenagers in Ships Haven Prep. We are sure it'll be fine, we trust that all kids will be... respectful... with their hosts and their guests.
Besides that let me tell you more about the town. We have many sights and landmarks that are a great pride for our great town; We have Raymons Diner which rests in the middle of the town, a popular hang out for all of the kids in town, theres also the governments warf a 15 foot warf that is used mostly for larger ships but also fishing and jumping into the sea. Our mayor prides himself on the beauty and culture of our town, Anchor Park holds plenty of town history like the anchor of the Maid Of Glory the first ship that brought settlers here.
Thats all we have time for but we hope you enjoy your time in our quant town!

Rules (Please read!❤)
1. Use proper grammar and spelling

2. Be kind to one another in the OOC (drama is only meant for within the rp!)

3. 2 or more paragraphs with around 5 or more lines

4. No Godmodding (ask permission before controlling another persons character)

5. Not really a rule but MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat is my Co-Gm!
[/div]

Last edited:

tumblr_lzko2e0rV51r1xzumo1_500.gif
It's been a couple weeks since the Westside high school burnt down and one of the Eastside kids decided to throw a house party to bring the two groups together for the first time before summer ended and the new school year started. It's the first party in Ships Haven history to have both groups together for 1 party, well the Westsiders have crashed many Eastside parties but never actually have been invited.
I wonder what will happen? What hook ups? What friendships? What fights? I guess we will see...
(Please check the tabs below!)

Playlist
I made a mini playlist for you guys to jam to it you'd like for this scene, it's only 10 songs so here ya go!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-k6-jl0G9GgQbOP016w-pu_9JEVllssG
Setting

House:
View attachment 329556

Notes

Respect one another and have fun!
Gif + Tags

View attachment 329566
West
Clary James ~ Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Eden Clauze ~ lyn. lyn.
Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
Richard Dawson ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Taylor Felix Rose ~ The Comet The Comet
Axel Frankford ~ Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Miles MacDonald ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

East
Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla
Gemma Hudson ~ Jessii Jessii
Tatianna Elise May ~ erzulie erzulie
Valentina A Bruno ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
Cedric Daniel Vanley ~ Shadow Shadow
Walter O'Brien ~ @Connor6279
Paris Brennan Matthews ~ DankWaffles DankWaffles
code by pasta

Last edited:
Clary James
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f306964627050707233356c7374413d3d2d3233373434343930352e313433666336343339616631373936652e676966
mentions: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

"Thank you so much! Bye bye Mar, I'll see you tomorrow" the tall girl smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to her little sisters' blonde curls and gave her a small wave goodbye as she was taken away. An older lady in the neighborhood offered to babysit the little one whenever it was needed in exchange for Clary or one of the twins doing little repairs around her house and running errands when needed, honestly, it just made Clarys' life a whole lost easier. "Now you two. Staying over at Taz's tonight right?" the girl raised an eyebrow at the two younger brothers who would be at the party since they were high schoolers too but staying over at their friends so they wouldn't possibly come home to their drunk angry father. Once the twins had agreed and left to no doubt pick up booze for themselves the girl shot a quick text to her best friend Marina saying: 'Hey, Rich fixed the truck so I can drive tn. I'll pick you up soon. P.S New stock in today so I can cover weed' Perks of being a drug dealer; cheap drugs. With that, the girl moved up to her room to get ready and cleaned up for the party.
After showering, the girl blow dried and curled her hair, put on makeup and got dressed, finishing it off by pulling on her signature leather jacket. After checking herself out in the mirror she grabbed her flask and her small pocket sized tin with a baggie of weed and rolling papers before moving to get into her truck, checking her phone and laughing to herself with an eye roll as she read a text from Miles asking for a ride as well. Once she got to Marinas building she honked the horn, smirking when the girl came out. "Come on! Let's get rich kid wasted!" she teased before kicking open the rusted side door for the girl to get in. Then, after picking up Miles she made her way to the house that's address was plastered all over Facebook. "What the actual fuck?" the girl raised an eyebrow as they pulled up to the mansion, parking and turning off the engine. "Well, lets go in and hope we don't get lost in the palace" she joked before getting out of the truck, not bothering to lock since realistically, who would steal that hunk of junk in this neighborhood? No one that's who. Once inside the girl raised an eyebrow glancing over everyone dancing, a couple girls staring for a moment before seemingly moving away in fear of the intimidating looking group. "let's do this."
8a8b4087b870c62966225f559c0964f4--girl-bad-bad-girl-outfit-schools.jpg
coding by cychotic

Axel Frankford
tumblr_mbj354GnxK1qgzdzoo3_250.gif
No Mentions

"Dude really? You're still going to go to that stupid rich kid school? That's all the way on the Eastside"
"And that's what my bike is for jackass" Axel was spending his evening fighting with his brother about going to school. His brother didn't see much point in him going all the way over to the other side of Ships Haven just to go to a school. The gang teenager wasn't about to admit to his dropout brother that he wanted to graduate so he just rolled his eyes "Gotta watch out for Clary and them, not about to let some rich asshole fuck with the Westside".
"Axe, Clary can kick my ass. I think the Westside's fine" His brother raised an eyebrow not believing his reasoning for wanting to go to school. "Fine whatever, go to school with the Eastsiders. I won't be mad if you drop out."
"Fuck off man, I gotta go. Party tonight" Axel didn't even wait for the man to reply as he left the warehouse where the gang was stationed, hopping on his bike and heading back to the house. The boy quickly got ready, cleaning up quickly and putting on clean clothes before getting together his booze and drugs. He was hoping a couple 'rebellious' rich kids will have big budgets to buy some product. As he finished up he glanced out his window, chuckling as he saw Clary heading down the road blasting music no doubt to annoy the neighborhood. Sometimes it's hard to believe that one was in charge of 3 kids. Finally, after one check around he put his bag on his back and headed out to his bike, hopping on and zooming down to the party. Once he pulled up to the house Axel scoffed to himself and rolled his eyes "Fucking rich kids" he then entered the house. Once there he glanced around, smirking at the dancing and drinking, snatching a beer from some skinny rich kids hand, giving him a glare so he'd scramble away. Axel planned to make the Eastside his bitch
iwja7ybl.jpg
coding by cychotic

Marina Skye Thornton

bj3srotvoqjx3j1a5kxt.jpeg

Marina held her breath as she felt the security guard pass in front of her, her body blending into the shadows enough for him not to even see her. Once the guard loudly walked around the corner, Marina let out the breath almost silently and slipped from her hiding spot and out of the building. She made sure to avoid the security cameras, and if she couldn't avoid them, she most definitely wouldn't show them her face. Her black attire kept her anonymous, a shadow that no one could ever catch. Marina walked down the busy road, dodging in and out of people and ducking into alleys just in case. She knew she wasn't being followed let alone seen. But nonetheless, she meandered her way home.

Once inside of the apartment, Marina pulled back her hood and dropped her backpack on the kitchen table. Inside was nearly $50,000 in unmarked, non-sequential bills as well as a flash drive the local gang was after. Apparently, during a recent police raid, the flash drive had been stolen, and Marina was hired to steal it before anyone had the chance to look at it. So she broken into police evidence holding and took it back, along with a bit of cash from an unrelated drug bust. She figured that if she was going to be there, she might as well take advantage of it. At the sound of her phone pinging with a new text message, Mari quickly shoved the backpack into her hidden safe before picking up the phone and responding to her best friend, Sounds good. I'll be ready in 10.

Marina quickly changed into a party outfit, and exited her apartment to jump into Clary's truck. After picking up Miles, the trip to the party was silent with tension and excitement. Mari had never been to an East Side party before, but judging on the size of this house, the party would be amazing. "I swear to God if I get lost trying to find a bathroom, I'm going to punch someone," Mari mumbled under her breath, shoving her hands into her pockets and walking into the house. Catching the girls staring, Marina took a long sip from her flask of bourbon, staring them down with a glare. Turning to Clary, she said, "I'm gonna need way more alcohol and something a bit more fun if I'm going to deal with these rich bitches."

b757f50e9ae74543080fd58f2aeedbf3.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Miles

eee156c11b586921c867382653635c61--story-inspiration-character-inspiration.jpg
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Miles MacDonald

fab7b6fa92919826a2e634627a5543c5--dave-franco-now-you-see-me-movies-now.jpg

Miles leaned back in the recliner, taking a long drag from his joint and relaxing into the plush, soft fabric. It may only be weed, but any high was a good high for him. Miles began to scroll through Facebook, laughing at random cat videos and really bad jokes, before landing on an event talking about a huge party. "A party at an East Side mansion? That's going to be dope!" he said to himself, searching through the "Going" list to see if he knew anyone that was going to be there. Finding Clary's name, Miles grinned and quickly texted her, Girl, I need a ride to this party. I'll pay you in X. Party of the year! Miles took the final toke from his joint and punching it out before shoving himself from the chair. He quickly walked into the kitchen and drank two glasses of chocolate milk because, well, cotton mouth, before climbing the stairs to his bedroom to change. "Man, this house would be so much better with an escalator."

Coming down a bit, Miles picked out his best heartbreaker bad boy outfit, knowing that the East side girls would fawn over it like they always did. They loved the bad boys because they weren't really around them much. Rolling his eyes at his reflection, Miles slid down the stair railing and hopped out the front door, locking it behind him. He easily climbed up into the truck and within minutes they arrived at the mansion. "Fuck, this is gonna be lit! I've got the ecstasy, Clary's got the weed, and Mari's got the cigarettes. This is perfect," he said as they walked inside, glancing around the interior. He quickly shot the nearby East side girls a charming smirk, watching as they walked away. "Come on, Mari. You could be a little more excited," he teased, knowing that the look on her face was one of excitement. He took her flask for a sip before handing it back, smacking his lips in slight disgust. "Leave it to you to drink straight bourbon. Now come on, let's find the real drinks in this place," Miles teased, grabbing both girls' hands and leading them through the crowd to find the bar.

9936128a6031f0ebf369b9bbd22c2f60.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Marina
4193db63bf208fdbfc9ea1605bc22db6--franco-brothers-james-franco.jpg

Last edited:
RICHARD DAWSON

200_s.gif
200_s.gif
5ee38a6e1c05d8ae06b07195c9baf423.jpg
200_s.gif
"Mom don't wait up for me tonight", Richard said to his mother as he just got out the shower going to the east and west side party tonight. "Then when are you going to be home Richie?'. Richard rolled his eyes at when she called him Richie, he hated that freaking nickname it made him wanna just die right there and then but he started walking back into his room and says "I most likely will be sleeping at Azel's house tonight after the party, no need for you to come home with drunk Richard", he yelled to his mother. When she didn't reply back he went inside his closet to find an outfit for the party tonight. Once he put his sneakers on her looked at his phone and he realized the time and he cursed to himself and he quickly looks at the mirror fixing up his light brown puffy hair and he quickly grabbed his keys to his car and while running out he quickly said "Love you mom see you tomorrow, by Roxie and China, Daddy will be home in the morning". He went to the garage to get inside the car before he left he texted one of his friends Tatana and says "Hey Tat do you want a ride before I head out of here?".
Tags: erzulie erzulie

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

VALETINA A BRUNO
09fc80b590e972d11c44b09afd7c4116--beautiful-people-pinterest.jpg
998983911b64b744fc7c54760dc25569--selfie-poses-tumblr-selfies-poses.jpg
8a73f56e5334e6d0cf540fab0237c16b--golden-hair-classic-beauty.jpg
6a253d65b7415799206c52f93368085a.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg

"Mom I don't even wanna go to the party, I don't care for the people that are going to be there.", Val said rolling her eyes still wearing her pink tank top and a pair of basketball shorts with her long hair tied up in a bun. "Valentina Aurora Bruno, you better get your ass to your room and change into a dress to go to this party or else", Val's mother gave her the death stare knowing what she was talking about, she quickly ran into her room and went to look inside her closet to find something to wear. Once she did she looked in her mirror and she realized that she was missing something "Shit the most important piece, my hat damn it", she looked all over her room until she found her hat she walked downstairs and says to her mother "Happy now, I'm freaking leaving the house". She rolled her eyes as she left the mansion and drove to the dumb party she really didn't want to go to, she texted all her friends hoping to show up so she's not all alone with the preps and the west side.

Tags: N/A

Last edited:

Chase Mitchell Montgomery
Untitled.png
Chase looked to his watch as he sat in his room waiting for his twin sister, Abigail, to finish getting ready for the party. He'd planned on getting picked up by some of his friends, but when his sister said she needed a ride, he offered to drive her there and just meet his friends at the party instead. He could leave his car parked up at the party overnight if he got too drunk or ended up sleeping elsewhere. After checking the time again, he got up and went to see if Abigail was nearly ready. As he passed the bathroom that adjoined his sister's bedroom, he could hear her throwing up in the toilet. He knew she wasn't physically ill and that her eating disorder was the cause. After a moment, he decided against going to the party and instead staying home to keep Abigail company. Their parents were home but they were the least sympathetic people possible, so they wouldn't make her feel any better.

Once back in his room, Chase unlocked his mobile phone so he could tell his friends he wasn't going to make it. Before he had chance to send the text, Abigail knocked and entered his room, dressed up and ready to go. "Come on, then. Are we going?" she excitedly asked. Chase nodded his head before walking downstairs with her. She'd clearly gotten over her pre-party nerves which had no doubt been triggered by her need to impress her friends and look her best.

When they arrived at the party, Abigail soon found her friends and rushed over to them leaving Chase standing in the entrance. When he scanned the area, he couldn''t help but notice a few people who seemed fresh out of the Westside. Although some of them looked like they could be trouble, their general presence didn't bother him like it might bother other Eastsiders. Chase didn't get long to study the nearby group before he heard the voice bellowing his name. It was Harry, a guy from a wealthy background with a career in law mapped out for him, but after a few drinks all he managed to come across as was a typical overbearing jock. Albeit, a posh one. "The star quarterback finally arrives!" he announced, giving Chase a friendly punch in the arm. Harry glanced towards the Westsiders and turned his nose up at them. "Come on, Chase. Civilisation is this way," he said, pointing to where their groups of friends were congregated.

"I'll join you guys soon, Harry. I'm just going to have a quick look around this place. See who else is here," Chase told him. He wasn't yet mentally prepared for his friends, so would need a few drinks first. The best he could hope for was that the guys wouldn't try fighting with the Westsiders and the girls wouldn't spend all night making bitchy comments about how other girls, including their own friends, were dressed. No, his plan was to have some drinks, but not too many, then he might be in a position to spend a little time with his friends. He would usually try to find someone he could have a decent conversation with. He loved his friends, but hearing them boasting and mocking others tended to grow tiresome very fast.

Brea Summers

2016-05-12_CaraLoren_JossandMain-045-Nicole-Gerulat.jpg
436ed82d43f0dfaeddfe0d27217da59d.jpg
8b621baad42a32e79dd03e3659981493.jpg
21bd61a542c89ee19193658e301e305c.jpg

Brea calmly stood before her vanity mirror, using her left hand to hold the lip gloss container and her right to apply it evenly across her lips. It was her finishing touch, and once she finished, she stood back to study her reflection. Not satisfied with what she saw, she turned to her full length mirror. From the top of her perfectly wavy blonde locks to the bottoms of her scrappy black wedges, she knew she was ready for this party. Her outfit was brand new; couldn't make a good impression on the west side kids without a new outfit, could she? Turning so that she could see her backside, she gave her reflection a satisfied nod and moved away from it, to collect her tiny black clutch.

The house was empty; all the workers had gone home hours ago. Brea shut off the light in her room and headed down the stairs, pulling her keys out of the bowl beside the door. She paused after opening the front door, looking over her shoulder. Both of her parents were gone on business trips, or a vacation, Brea couldn't remember which. She'd been thinking about having her own party when the invite for this one popped up, and she'd been eager for the socialization.

'Bye,house." Locking the door behind her, she unlocked her brand new Jeep with the key fob, hopping in the drivers seat. She wasted no time in taking off, glad the party wasn't that far from her. Before long, she was pulling up in the driveway, seeing a big difference even in the vehicles that people drove. She parked next to someones Lexus, shutting the Jeep off and opening the door. She paused for a moment, then stuffed her clutch under the passenger seat. There wasn't really anything important in there anyway; and if need be, she could always just come back outside.

Ensuring she locked the doors to her Jeep on the way inside, she pushed open the door and looked around, reaching up to brush a strand of wavy blonde hair out of her baby blue eyes. She was used to parties like this, but she wasn't used to the west siders. She'd known they were going to be there, but that didn't mean she wasn't slightly taken aback by the unfamiliar faces. Still, she put on her best party smile and moved from the foyer to the kitchen area, not trusting anyone to make her drink but herself. She knew what happened at some of these parties; it was rare, but scumbags were everywhere.

Once she had a drink in hand, she moved back to the living room area, deciding to sip on her whiskey mix before trying out the dance floor.

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatiana looked at herself in the mirror on her bedroom wall. There were clothes scattered around the room randomly, articles of clothing that she had tossed aside when trying to find the right thing to wear. In order for her to be on time she would have to start getting ready hour early. She was picky when it came to what she wore, she had to look perfect for the party. Eventually she settled on a cute outfit that she hadn't worn before. It wasn't surprising that she had clothes with the tags still on them. Her closet was large and she had a lot of clothes. Her parents had been popping in every so often to remind her about being safe and behaving responsibly. Tatiana smiled fondly at them and just nodded each time. She knew that they were only looking out for her. When she heard the phone go off she walked over to her bed where it lay. Upon seeing just who texted her Tatiana slid her phone open to reply. "Yeah, thanks. Don't keep me waiting Richie!" After replying she closed her phone and grabbed her clutch. She had all the party essentials inside lipstick, her phone, and mace for if someone decided to get crazy and try to kidnap her or something worse.

Tatiana walked out of her room and try to walked to the door as quietly at possible. She didn't want her father to come out and then try to convince her to change her clothes. It had taken her hours to find the right thing, she wasn't going to change. Sadly for her the sly old man was already sitting on the couch, waiting for his little girl. Tatiana sighed and listened at her daddy lectured her. She just nodded along with what he was saying and pretended to listen. Did they actually believe that she was so irresponsible? She was a fairly good girl, she hadn't gotten into any fights since they moved. And she made good grades for crying out loud. They should trust her way more.

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat | location: East Side - Home

codings; allrightsreserved deer deer

Last edited:

List-of-Olivia-Holt-Songs.jpg

Gemma hummed along to the music that was coming from her stereo, as she bounced around her room. She was in the middle of getting ready for the house party that was being thrown in the east side that night. Gemma had become excited the moment that she had received the invitation for the party. Being with her friends, good music, alcohol and a best opportunity to get out of her house. "Ah, perfect." She muttered to herself, as she checked herself over one more time in the mirror. She knew this party was going to be an interesting one, considering that the westsiders had been invited too. She had been a little nervous at first, but then became interested at how the party would turn out. Her brother hadn't been so optimistic when she had told him, and he had even tried to convince her to stay home. After some loud discussing, he left her with her advice to be careful, stay with her friends and don't accept anything from anyone suspicious. She had agreed to get him off her case, and rolled her eyes. Luckily he wasn't home, or else he'd be following her there.

She turned towards her bed, where a large dog lay, watching her. "I'll be back later Tex. You be good now." She told him as she grabbed a treat from her dresser and threw it over to him. She adjusted her outfit one more time, grabbed her bag and headed out of her room and down the stairs.She stopped in the door way of the kitchen where her mother sat at the table. "I'm going out. Don't worry about me, I'll be home tonight." She called out to her mother, and sighed as her mother only slightly nodded her head, not even looking up at her. Gemma exited her house and got into her red, Volkswagen convertible.

It didn't take long for Gemma to pull up to the mansion, and to park her car. She took out her phone and sent a quick text to her brother, letting him know that she arrived at the party. She slipped her phone into her bag as she got out of her car, and headed into the house. A smile appeared on her face as she walked through the front doors, taking in everything. She waved as she saw many people she knew from school. She recognized most of the party goers, except a few that stuck out like crazy. Westsiders. Now this, was going to make the party interesting. Gemma began to make her way through the house, deciding that she wanted to get a drink before looking for her friends.

Clary James
tumblr_o9syby1fjx1r61l5io1_400.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Miles Macdonald & Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

"Me too Mari, me too" The girl went to take a sip from her flask before Miles grabbed her arm and dashed through through crowd to get to the drinks. "Jesus Miles, calm down we have all night to get plastered" the girl joked but then glanced over the bar, her eyes going wide. "What the actual hell? This is expensive booze to have out during a party" the girl shrugged and took a red cup from the stack next to the bar, mixing herself a strong rum and coke. "I'll give the rich kids this, they have great booze" Clary smirked and glanced over at her friends before her eyes caught an Eastsider behind them who was by himself. He didn't seem like a nerd or a loner, he almost seemed irritated maybe? Bored? She wasn't sure. Axel had been talking to the girl earlier about the fun of hooking up with Eastside kids, and while Clary wasn't looking for a hook up it could be fun to flirt with the guy, realistically what harm could it do? "I'll talk to you guys later" The brunette winked before making her way over.
"I though all Eastsiders moved in packs. Why are being a lone wolf?" The girl teased, a smirk sharp on her lips as she gave him a small nod. She could hear the conversations going on around her and wasn't surprised about the bitchy comments that were being scoffed about her appearance and clothes but what can you expect; these kids have million dollar wardrobes while Clary was raiding the goodwill and getting hand me downs from women in the neighborhood. "Names Clary James, guess I'll be going to school with you guys next week". Honestly, Clary wasn't too syked about the whole thing, she wasn't a fan of Eastsiders and gas to get all the way there would be expensive, but school is school.​
coding by cychotic

RICHARD DAWSON

200_s.gif
200_s.gif
200_s.gif
Location: Tatiana's Home | Mentions: Tatiana May- erzulie erzulie
When Richard started his car to his way to Tatiana's house he felt his phone buzz in his pocket, once he stoped at a stop light he took his phone out of his pocket and saw it was a text message from Tatiana which said "Yeah, thanks. Don't keep me waiting for Richie!". He rolled his eyes at the text he sent her and says to himself "Why did my mother have to tell Tatiana about the nick name Richie". He shook his head and pushes his hair back and saw the green light and drove off. Ten minutes later he was parked right in front of his house honking his horn to come in the car. Once she did they would drive off to the mansion for the party.

As much as he didn't like the idea of going to an all rich school, what choice did he really have? His mother would have kicked his ass out the house just to go to school and he still needs to go to college and dropping out of school wasn't the thing college doesn't wanna see. Richard can easily get out of school if he doesn't get into any trouble which most likely he knows that with him and his partner in crime Axel are the best at doing just that.

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatiana was pulled out of her thoughts by the sound of honking. She smiled in relief and turned her attention to her father. He was still going strong in his lecture, the honking of the car didn't stop him. Tatiana cut when off when he paused for a second. "Okay daddy, I'll be home later. I promise that I'll be safe,bye! Love you!" She said quickly. Tatiana kissed his cheek and head out. She walked as fast as she could in her black, high heeled boots to Richard's car. Once inside she closed the door and put on her seatbelt. "It's about time you got here Rich, I was starting to believe her we'd never get to the party." She teased. Tatiana looked him over. "And you actually look good tonight. I see you decided to take my advice." She giggled. She crossed her arms over her chest. "We should get going before daddy decides to come out and lecture us. Then we'd never get to the party for real." She shook her head.

Tatiana's parents weren't fans of west siders, except a few people from their family of course. Ever since they moved the two of them believed that they were better than them. They encouraged their daughter to not interact with them. Tatiana didn't listen at all. Even though she had moved she was still a west sider at heart. Even if she did have a little East in her now. She refused to treat her old friends and neighbors differently because of their change in residence. It's wasn't who she was. It was another reason why she was looking forward to the party so much. She could spend time with her West side friends like old times and catch up.

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat | location: East Side - Home

EDEN CLAUZE

"Bye Ethan!" Eden said a little more enthusiastically than she'd like, she loved her brother and all, but sometimes it was tiring taking care of a little kid who didn't fully understand their circumstances. That and she had to spend the other half of her time taking care of her grandma and doing whatever she could to keep them alive. It wasn't a happy lifestyle, but it was her life, and she'd take it.

Eden's decent mood was interrupted the second she got into their crappy jeep, remembering exactly where she was going. There was some stupid party being thrown to celebrate both the east and west siders. At first she didn't plan to go, in fact, she scoffed at the invitation and walked straight away from it. But, her grandmother found out and insisted that she go and make some friends. Eden knew she'd never hear the end of it if she didn't go so she gave in. But the closer and closer she gets to the party, the worse and worse she feels. With a sigh she stepped on the gas and headed towards the party.

Eden knew she was close once she heard the loud thumps of music and saw a bunch of teenagers running off to god knows where. And once she parked she almost moved to head back but stopped herself. She leaned back in her chair and took a deep breath, whispering comforting and convincing words to herself, hoping it would motivate her. But it didn't, so she forced herself out of the car and headed towards the house. The closer and closer she got the stronger the stench of alcohol stung her nose and she began to hear ringing. She hated crowds, but most importantly she hated loud crowds, except, there isn't really a difference between the two.

Once she was a few feet away from the door she held on to the ends of her jacket, she had a bad feeling, and it kept getting worse. Maybe she just shouldn't go in? She doubted she'd find anyone she knew in this mess anyways. She felt pathetic that she wanted someone to be there with her, Taylor coming to her mind first. They were close friends, although she may have partially ruined that relationship.

(I'm too lazy to revise it so sorry if it's shitty.}
MENTIONED: The Comet The Comet

1f8e3267ba529e29bac742c6f23d9619.jpg

Last edited:
RICHARD DAWSON

200_s.gif
200_s.gif
200_s.gif
As the gentleman he was, he waited for Tatiana to leave her house instead of just driving off without her. Once Richard saw her quickly running in the car with her boots and rushed to put on her seat belt on and she turns to look at him and says "It's about time you got here Rich, I was starting to believe her we'd never get to the party.". He chuckled to himself and says "Well what's wrong with being fashionably late right?". Richard sat up in the driver's seat and turns on the car and before he drove off Tatiana said to him "And you actually look good tonight. I see you decided to take my advice.". He rolled his eyes at her and says "This pretty boy doesn't need your advice, tell me when I don't look good". Before she could reply back Tatiana said to him "We should get going before daddy decides to come out and lecture us. Then we'd never get to the party for real.". He nodded and starts driving out the driveway from h er house, her father was very overprotective of Tatiana which makes sense since that is his daughter but hey what can you do.

While finally making it to the mansion the first words that came out of his mouth was "Holy fucking shit". He knew that the east side was rich, but this place right here is richer than Kim K having babies."How the hell could people live in such a place like this". Rich turned off his car and opened the door for himself to get out of then came around to open the door for Tatiana and starts walking to the front door and says 'Let the partying begin".

VALETINA A BRUNO

Location: Party | Mentions: Axel Frankford- Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

As much Valentina didn't want to go anywhere today looks like she is now while driving her blue BMW to the mansion they were having a party at with the East and West side together. Do take her wrong, she loves party she really does but today just wasn't her day when she found out that her older brother was stilling money from her. But that's another story to be told later. Once she parted up her car she grabbed her phone and her car key and gets out the car. She took a look at the view and hell she's not going to lie to herself she seen way better but, it was a very lovely home she thought.

While walking in the house it was packed as hell already, who knew that west side was going to show up to the party with this rich. She knew that to lighting up her mood she needed a drink, she went over pushing sweaty people out the way just to get a drink. "How can I help you?". the man said behind the bar, "Let me get the best vodka you have Imma need it". Once he gave it to her she started to walk away and then she ended up bumping into some whom she didn't notice was in front of her before spilling only a little bit of her drink to the dark brown haired kid and she looked up and realized that he wasn't on the east side more like the west. "I'm sorry about that"

Tatiana May

image.jpg

"What would you know about being fashionable..." Tatiana said under her breath. She smiled and rolled her eyes at his cheek remarks. When they reached the house Tatiana was practically bouncing in her seat. She looked at Richard with an amused expression on her face. "You should close your mouth Richie, the gaping fish look is so unattractive." She chuckled. Tatiana stepped out of the car when he opened the door for her. "Thanks. I'm so ready to turn up tonight. This is gonna be great!" She said to him. The young woman headed to the entrance, she wasn't surprised to see the security guards in front of it. Is things got out of hand between the two groups she doubted that only two would be able to handle things. Tatiana walked through security and into the house. She waited for Richard at the door. Tatiana looked around the house. The party was in full swing. People were dancing and drinking. Others were dragging their partners off to God knows where. She smiled when she saw familiar faces from both the East and West sides.

She wondered if Taylor had made it already or if he even came. She took out her phone to shook him a quick text. "Tay I'm at the party. You better be here tonight or I'm gonna be very upset with you...I might even cry." Tatiana sent the text and put her phone back in her clutch. She was hoping that she would see all of her friends tonight.

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , The Comet The Comet | location: East Side Party

Axel Frankford
tumblr_oq9fcwtKXV1vsuid5o1_500.gif
Mentions: Valentina A Bruno ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

"Pleasure doing business" Axel winked as he shook hands with a muscular jock, slipping him a very over priced bag of weed. His name seemed to have made its way over to the Eastside, not that he really minded, people here knowing who he was would make it easier for him to get customers at the new school. He then made his way through the party, heading to the dance floor for a bit and getting close with a couple Eastside girls. That's the thing about these girls man, they want bad boys and they fall too easy, makes it fun for Axel though. He had just made his way out of the cluster of dancers when he felt someone knock into him, smelling the vodka before he poured down the front of his leather jacket.
At first he was pissed, he had only gotten the jacket a couple months earlier when he was initiated into the gang. He didn't take that beating just so he could ruin the jacket with booze. He looked up to syke out whoever wasn't watching thier stepped but raised an eyebrow when he saw it was a pretty girl, instead giving her his usual charming smirk. "Don't worry about it love, I don't mind a pretty little thing like you bumping into me" he recognized the girl from other parties and such, he was usually busy with other deals or other girls but he had definitely seen her around. "You here with anyone beautiful?" With the amount of tricks up his sleeve the man could write a book on how to pick up 'Ship Havens Elite' basically having it mastered.​
coding by cychotic

Candice Piper
44cd82b13ee1b9b303968f45e60a6720.jpg
Candy didn't take long in getting dressed for the party, mostly due to the fact she had very little to choose from in terms of what to wear. She was dreading starting at the new school and questioned if going to this party would even do anything to help her settle in. Besides, why did she even need to conform? She heard the car horn sound from outside the house and realised it was too late to back out as her two friends had arrived to pick her up. Jasper and Zoe were a pair of loved-up rockers, and Candy expected they'd spend most of the party eating each others' faces.

When they finally pulled up outside the large mansion, Candy couldn't believe how fancy the place looked. This was bigger than any of the parties she'd been to when she was dating that awful boy, Sean. She froze as the realisation that he could be at the party hit her. She was about to turn and walk away before something in her head told her she shouldn't run from her fears. Reluctantly, she headed into the party and it wasn't long before she lost her two friends in the crowd. She headed straight to the bar for a glass of wine before finding a spot in the corner of the room to stand in and observe the party. Jasper and Zoe had been the only ones out of her friends to attend, so she would keep an eye out for anyone else who seemed as awkwardly alone as she was.

untitled-png.329605

Chase had noticed Brea at the party but had chosen not to approach his ex. They'd known each other since they were kids, with their parents being friends, but since their unhealthy relationship had ended things were a little awkward. To make matters worse, his parents continued to want him to get back with Brea, but he wasn't prepared to spend more time feeling suspicious that the flirtatious girl was going to cheat on him. His attention was drawn to the brunette who seemed to be approaching him, so he knocked back some alcohol in preparation for whatever this exchange was going to be.

When Clary made her remark about packs and him being a lone wolf, Chase smirked. "Yeah, good one," he sarcastically replied. He briefly looked over his shoulder to the group before focusing back on the Westsider. "It's quite possible to be an individual in a group," he noted. It was no surprise to him that the Westsiders were going to place him into the same box most people did and he was almost too tired to fight the labels anymore. When Clary introduced herself, he was about to reply when he felt someone tug at his arm. He turned to see the perfect-looking blonde girl motioning back to their group. She shot Clary a sort of disgusted look before nagging Chase to rejoin the group, whilst making some comment about the Westsiders being dodgy. Chase was quick to dismiss her and have her rush back to the group. He looked back to Clary and shook his head, thinking how difficult this night was going to be. "Sorry about her... I'm Chase Montgomery," he told Clary, with a friendly smile. "I heard about your school burning down. I heard some idiot did it on purpose?" he asked her. "Good luck settling into my school... I'm still trying to," he half-joked. He was one of the most popular people in the school and the best sportsman, but he hadn't had much choice in the matter and had resigned to at least appearing like he enjoyed his social status.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Mentioned: apolla apolla

Last edited:
RICHARD DAWSON

200_s.gif
200_s.gif
200_s.gif
Location: Party | Mentions: Tatiana May- erzulie erzulie and Brea Summers- apolla apolla
"You should close your mouth Richie, the gaping fish look is so unattractive.", Richard closed his mouth and rolled his eyes at her and says "There is never a day where Richard Dawson is never attractive". After he opened the door for Tatiana she stepped out of the car and he closed it right behind her. Richard locked the car itself and started walking his way to the entrance and Tatiana says ."Thanks. I'm so ready to turn up tonight. This is gonna be great!". He nodded in agreement with her and he says "Yea anytime, me to it's about time I get out of my garage and party more".

When he walked inside along with Tatiana he looked at the view in front of him, it was a view that he missed so much since he did cut out some parties to make sure people's cars were done on time so he can get some money coming in. By just looking you can tell who was east side and who was on the west side, it wasn't hard to figure out it was, by the way, the girls dressed in the skirts and skin tight dresses. But by seeing these girls all he could do but smirk at himself. Still scanning the room he spotted a girl seating down in the living area with a drink in her hand. She had wavy blonde hair and he knew she was on the east side. "Tatiana, I'll be back", he winked at her and walked away walking towards the girl sitting down near her and says "I can see right through that smile on your face that you're not comfortable without "type" here".

VALETINA A BRUNO

Valentina looked up at the 6 foot tall blacked hair guy in front of her, he had many tattoos and smells like weed she knew exactly who he was, The famous Axel Frankford, he was the one who been selling it on the east side. The only way she knew was because she saw him at more than just one party but they never got to talk mostly her friends would go buy from him but all well what can you do right. She bumped out of her thoughts and says "Don't worry about it love, I don't mind a pretty little thing like you bumping into me". She smiled at him at the comment he gave her but before she could answer he also adds "You here with anyone beautiful?".

'How do these girls for this shit?', she says to herself and she pushes her hair back and says "Nope, just me drinking vodka, sorry about the jacket though". She says feeling apologetic because well it was leather and she knew vodka and leather don't get along with each other, she experienced it happen and it wasn't pretty.

✿Gemma Hudson✿

0cbc132ce1478c6e944ed10d502763f9.jpg

With: N/A
Mentions: Brea Summers - apolla apolla

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Olivia-Holt:-NKD-Magazine-2016--03-662x857.jpg

It didn’t take Gemma long to find her way to the kitchen and to grab herself a drink. She wasn’t normally picky with her alcohol and decided on a vodka drink to start the evening. She looked around the kitchen, wondering what she should do next. More and more people were arriving, and there were more and more people showing up that Gemma didn’t recognize. Part of her wanted to go introduce herself, but she was also a little nervous, and didn’t want to make a fool out of herself.

Finally, Gemma decided that she was going to go and try and find Brea, one of her close friends. She knew that Brea was supposed to be showing up to the party, and figured that she would have been there by now. She took a sip of her drink as she left the kitchen and started making her way throughout the house, looking for anyone familiar to talk to. And if that didn’t happen, she could always check out the dance floor, as that was one of the best things about these parties.
Code by @Starfish

Clary James
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f69512d335738477a3579746576413d3d2d3338373438323338372e313461643835623134373262623132393434383438303439383732322e676966
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

"I have a feeling that's a bit of a contradiction" Clary joked when he mentioned being an individual in a group, then she watched as a pretty little blonde attached herself to his arm. Rolling her eyes, she watched as the girl shot her a nasty looked, returning it with an added threat. She wasn't the type to gossip to be accpected, she'd rather be feared for being herself then talk about other people. When the blonde made her 'dodgey' comment the burnettes head tilted to the side slightly with a raised eyebrow, she had always been thankful for being 5'10" especially when it came to dealing with bitches much like this one, she knew her height made her more daunting.
When the jock shooed the girl off Clary was honestly a little surprised, she had assumed he would just go back to his pack. "Don't worry about it, she seems delightful" Clary gave a sarcastic reply, shrugging her shoulders and mumbling a small "delightfully annoying under her breath. As he mentioned the school burning down and thier move over she couldn't help but laugh slightly, her hand moving to cover her mouth. "Yea with fireworks actually, the schools a shit hole anyways" she shrugged seemingly uncaring about the whole school burning to the ground, taking a long drink from her cup. "I think I'll be ok, though I don't know how many squeaky blondes and thick skulled jocks I can deal with on the daily" she nodded at the group behind the boy, knowingly he was one of those jocks, she just wanted to poke at him a bit. Honestly, the girl herself had been a jock of sorts till she had to take care of her siblings; track, volleyball, basketball, you name it she played it. But of course she didn't get the same privledge as the rich kids so that was it. "So Chase, was that blonde your little girlfriend?" The girl asked with a raised brow, taking another long drink from her cup.​
coding by cychotic

Axel Frankford
tumblr_mv14y82vNs1sl6hazo1_400.gif
Mentions: Valentina A Bruno ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

Axel smirked slightly and shook his head "like I said love, it's no big deal" he winked and brought his beer to his lips, taking a quick drink before speaking again. "Gotta be nice to one another now right? Since we're all gonna be buddy buddy together in one building?" The boy teased, looking the girl over subtly, she was pretty, not exactly dressed like the tight dressed and heeled blondes he'd seen around, she dressed more like some of the Westside girls, ya know if they had money. "Yea fun fact, if you set off fireworks in the gym of a building that hasn't had fire safety repairs in almost 100 years it may burn down" Axel had no shame in admitting he was the one who burnt the school down, no one really cared too much.
Axels hand had begun tapping against his thigh, his high from earlier wearing off and his hyperactivity setting it. He had been diagnosed with severe ADHD at the free clinic years ago but medications expensive and when you're a kid being raised by a gang, weeds cheaper. "I think I need to go outside for a blaze, wouldn't mind some company if you'd like to come with" he winked before turning to head outside, he hated the feeling he got when his thoughts quickly became cluttered, he liked slowing it all down and being able to focus. Once outside, he took a prerolled joint from his bag, taking a long hit before blowing the smoke upwards, it getting blown away from the house by the summer breeze.​
coding by cychotic

VALETINA A BRUNO

Valentina took a slip of her vodka or whatever was left in the cup itself and she looked up at Axel when he said "Gotta be nice to one another now right? Since we're all gonna be buddy buddy together in one building?". She smiled and shook her head left and right and says "I don't mind the west side coming in the bulding, but these other blondies with the tight dresses they have another thing coming than when thier nails break". Valentina wasn't like the other girls in the east side, she was more of the rich tomboy in the east side. If you ever saw her wearing a dress it would be with sneakers or a shirt dress with desgins on it.

Being kicked out of her thoughts she looked up as Axel started to talk again and he said: "Yea fun fact if you set off fireworks in the gym of a building that hasn't had fire safety repairs in almost 100 years it may burn down". She looked up at him in shock for a good second and then she started to laugh and say "Holy shit, that was you when I got the phone call about that I thought that was fucking awesome". Then Axel would say to her "I think I need to go outside for a blaze, wouldn't mind some company if you'd like to come with". She nodded at him joining him outside because she pretty much didn't have much to do at the moment so why not right?. Once she joined him outside she saw the smoke come out of his mouth she said "How about you tell me how it's like on your side and I can tell you mine, it's good to be friends with someone on the west side then these preps?"

tumblr_no9e06u5Ij1uq7dd7o3_500.gif

Cedric took in a soft breath, almost a sigh, as he swung his legs off his four-poster bed. He shoved the sky-blue curtains out of his way and stood up, unfolding in a luxurious stretch. He heard the butler leave by the tell-tale sound of the gate closing. The corner up his mouth tilted up slightly before he loped to his attached bathroom. He paused in front of the mirror, running a quick hand through his shaggy hair. He could hear the head maid's voice in his mind, 'you need a haircut. You be lookin' like one of those cows with the long hair.' He knew she was trying to stand in for his mother, but he figured he would actually care if his mother told him to cut his hair. As it was....he shrugged at his reflection, turning to enter his walk-in closet. Per his father's orders, it had been filled with nearly identical suits and tuxedos. None of which would be acceptable or convenient for tonight's party. He ducked behind one of the rows of suits and flung open the lid of a tub of clothes. A moment later, he emerged dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt with a red button-up shirt thrown over top. He paused by the mirror again, this time moving on after a satisfied nod of his head.

Cedric went to the big bay window in the corner of his room, pushing aside the curtains and sliding the window open carefully. He knew that the butler was usually the last to leave the house, so he might as well use the front door....but this was just so much more fun. He grabbed the top of the window, swinging himself outside and landing neatly on the tree branch that was just below. He allowed himself a small, satisfied smile before nimbly sliding down to the ground. He rounded the corner of the house and found himself in front of the garage. He flung he door open, giving his waiting car an affectionate pat. A few minutes later, his car was roaring down the road a respectible amount above the speed-limit. Thanks to his speed, he was outside the party only a couple minutes later. He parked a fair distance down the road, not wanting to risk any of the drunken party-goers messing up his car. He practically strutted down the sidewalk and up to the house. He noticed Valentina chatting up a West sider, so he gave her a quick nod and smile as he went inside. The music was already thumping, but he didn't seem to pay it much attention as he headed straight for the alcohol bar. It wasn't long before he was leaning up against a pillar with a cool drink in his hand. He took a moment to scan the crowd, expressionless. He recognized a few people, either from school last year, or a couple of his older friends. His expression gave nothing away as he observed the West siders. He knew part of the point of this party was to get aquainted with them before school started, but he made no move to introduce himself to anyone; instead, taking another generous sip of his drink.

75a43b7c9a50d74dfa1ce01ef0bd2d3d--spring-shirts-mens-clothing-styles.jpg

Marina Skye Thornton

3ad07996f07ce2e691d55552204907ff.gif

Marina rolled her eyes as Clary ran off into the party, probably chasing after some hot guy she saw from a distance. "Well, looks like it's just you and me, Miles," Mari said, turning to face her other friend but finding him missing. Marina frowned and looked around the party searching the faces for anyone familiar. Across the room, her eyes found one of her childhood friends, Tatiana. They still texted or Facebook messaged each other now and again. But Mari hadn't actually seen her in quite some time. Since Tatiana moved to the East side, it was much harder for them to keep in touch. Nonetheless, she was one of the only people that knew about the traumatic history of Marina's childhood, so Mari still considered her a really good friend. Mari made a mental note to talk to her before the night was over, but saw a familiar flash of dark hair duck out the back and decided to follow him instead.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. Big Shot himself," Mari teased as she walked up beside Axel and Valentina, smiling at him in greeting. They had known each other for a while as Clary had introduced them. Mari found Axel's situation similar to her own, so it made him really easy to talk to. They had always flirted back and forth, but nothing had become of it as of right then. Seeing the joint, Mari slipped past him and plucked it from his hand, taking a long pull before passing it back. She reached down and pulled the flask from her combat boot, sipping on the bourbon as she looked between Valentina and Axel. "Sorry for the interruption," Mari said to Valentina with a grin as she stuffed the flask back into her boot and lit up a cigarette. "I just had to give my good friend here a hard time. My name is Marina, I don't think I've met you before."

Tags

Mentions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Miles, Tatiana ( erzulie erzulie ) | Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Valentina ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah )
tumblr_m8ih4krq5v1ruz9j7.gif

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_ms571rsnSD1qafhp4o1_500.gif

As soon as Clary slipped away, Miles sauntered into the party in search of a cute girl to hang out with. Across the room, he saw a pretty girl with long dark hair that he remembered seeing at high school every now and again. Miles was pretty certain her name was Candy, but they had never really talked much for him to know for sure. Miles was fairly popular in school, as popular as a kid that went to West Side High could be any way. Most knew him as the guy that could get you whatever you wanted drug-wise, even if it was banned or from a different country. That was pretty much the only reason that anyone knew his name. Well, that and his affinity to party.

Miles walked over to where Candy stood at the bar, ordering a vodka lemonade for himself as he leaned against the counter beside her. "Hey, I saw you standing here all alone, and decided someone as pretty as you shouldn't be left alone at a party," Miles said with a genuine smile, his friendly and upbeat personality showing through. Miles wasn't necessarily flirting, not intentionally anyway, he just liked being nice to people and making sure they were having a good time. "If you need the hook up on something a little bit harder than alcohol and weed, then I'm your guy. You're name is Candice right? I've seen you around high school. I'm Miles. Miles MacDonald."
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
giphy.gif

Candice Piper
Untitled.png
Candy was zoning out around about the time Miles approached her and quickly snapped her out of her daydreams. She displayed a bright smile as he began speaking to her. "Well, thank you for being so considerate to keep a lonely girl company," she playfully replied to him. She'd seen him around school and already knew his name, as well as his reputation for being able to get drugs for people. As if to confirm that knowledge, Miles proceeded to mention he could indeed get her some drugs. "Oh, don't you know drugs are bad? Were you not paying attention during the talks we all had to ensure in assembly? I guess it's your fault I have to listen to those lectures at all," she berated him, but the continued smile on her face would suggest she was joking.

"Yep, I'm Candice, but you can call me Candy," she told him. "It's a pleasure to finally speak with you, Miles," she said, taking a quick drink from her glass. She'd always been told by her family to stay away from drugs and anyone offering them, but where were they now to steer her from her impulsive nature? "You know, say I did want something harder than alcohol, I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. Don't you know I'm poor?" she asked. She figured if he was only talking to her to make a sale, then she'd best set him straight now rather than waste his time.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Capture.PNG
"Yeah, she's a real treat," Chase drily remarked when Clary said the blonde seemed delightful. He folded his arms and displayed a puzzled smile as the brunette corrected him to say it had been fireworks that had caused the school to burn down. "I'm sure most schools are shit holes. Is there really nothing else to do for fun over in the Westside? An imagination costs nothing," he noted. He couldn't help but chuckle at her comment about squeaky blondes and jocks. "Well, I'm the worst, so perhaps talking to me is at least practice for dealing with the other thick-skulled jocks. If you can manage a conversation with a dumbass like me, then it's plain sailing from here." After so often being placed into the dumb jock box, Chase had learned nothing was gained from getting on the defensive about being misjudged, so it was easier to just sarcastically play along.

Upon being asked if the blonde was his girlfriend, Chase quickly looked over his shoulder to his group of friends. He turned back to Clary and quickly shook his head. "No, she's not my girlfriend," he seriously replied. "Beneath the surface, she's a decent girl, but she isn't my type." She may be beautiful, rich and a dream for his parents, but she didn't have a personality he found attractive and there wasn't the slightest glimmer of an emotional connection. But again, he would reduce his explanation to simply saying she was not "his type". Deciding he would play the same game, he made a point of looking around the party. "So, where's your boyfriend? In jail or out dealing drugs?" he asked, with a wink.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatiana watched as her friend left to do his own thing. She shook her head and smiled, there was no doubt in her mind that he was going to either flirt of cause of trouble. She observed the sea of people having a good time. She sauntered over to the bar and asked for a Apricot Fizz. She'd be drinking lightly tonight. Tatiana hadn't gotten this cute just to ruin it by getting sloppy drunk. She happened to be very clumsy when intoxicated. It would be dangerous with the high heeled boots that she wore. Tatiana leaned against the bar, trying to find some of her West side friends.

tagged: | location: East Side Party

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back