• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (Closed)

Clary James
tumblr_inline_o8bearbe5G1scq4k2_400.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Tatianna May ~ erzulie erzulie

Clary didn't respond to the girls compliment, continuing to watch thier interaction. Eastsiders were so much more... teasing? Westsiders were sarcastic to one another but there wasn't as much giggling. Clary would never admit it but she felt a little awkward and out of place in the conversation. The two knew eachother quite well and had similar personalities while she was a stranger who was thier opposite. "Why do I have an itching feeling that your friends don't exactly wanna get to know me?" actually that's a bit of a lie a couple Eastsiders really wanted to get to know the tall girl, to get her into bed. She then just stood back and let the two banter with one another though seeing how deep in thought the jock seemed to fall at the joking mention of bullying. She would assume he gave a few kids a hard time from what he is but she also had a hard time actually seeing Chase do that from who he is. Or at least what she can tell from thier oddly civil conversation.
Then as they continued she chuckled to herself and rolled her eyes "I promise I won't let it be too embarrassing" she shrugged with a cocky smirk though she could see discomfort from Tatianas comment sinking in. "I'll go to the bar and grab something strong a couple shot glasses" the girl unknowingly had given the jock a confused look, her internal thoughts displaying themselves momentarily on her face. She then moved the short distance to the bar, raising her eyebrow at the abundance of Westsiders getting up with the east before snagging a bottle of what looked to be tequila and making her way back over. "Hope you two didn't miss me too much, I got the booze so let's do this" with that she moved to a small dining room table, pouring up two shots that would be the beginning to many. "Ready?"​
coding by cychotic

Axel Frankford
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1jkaloohbaf4skgs48wo8kksg_640.gif
Mentions: Valentina A Bruno ~ @Aaliyah Veda Marina Skye Thronton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Axel chuckled as the girl corrected him, shrugging as he continued to smoke. "Ok Val, I'll keep that in mind" then, when Mari mentioned the package for his boss he raised an eyebrow. The trio had been involved with the gang for a long time but since him and Mari didn't have families to take care of like Clary they had more time to really get into it. "Yea sure, Clary staying at your place tonight? Cause you can give it to her if ya want or I can drop by tomorrow" After parties none of the Westsiders close to Clary would want her to go home since if her and her dad got into a drunk brawl someone could end up dead. The twins and Marnie always slept out when Clary was partying so that was never a problem.
After a moment of gang talk he glanced over at the blonde Eastsider, who was now texting. "Eh sorry love, that was some Westside stuff hope we didn't bore you" he smirked putting his flirty tone back on, not liking to talk about business in front of a girl who would easily get him arrested. "Tryna get some Eastsider buddies to come save you? Blondie I promise we aren't that bad"​
coding by cychotic

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatiana grinned at Chase. She had never seen him drunk before despite attending some of the same parties at him. "I'm definitely going to have to find this videos. It'll be amusing to see the great Chase Montgomery wasted and attempting to dance." She laughed. Tatiana was pretty sure that Chase's friends had tons of these videos. Maybe she could ask them to show her later. Tatiana raised an eyebrow at Chase. "Oh you're good at something?" She smiled teasingly to show that she was only playing. Tatiana crossed her arms over her chest. "Being a nerd isn't bad. I'd love to be that smart, I'd say me a lot of lectures..." She mumbled that last part. "And I find it pretty hard to believe that you could be pushed around so easily. You're huge, don't tell me that all those muscles are for nothing." She winked. Tatiana smiled when he mentioned his little brother.

She turned her attention to Clary. "Well not everyone is as welcoming to Westsiders, which in my opinion is pretty stupid." She shrugged. "Don't worry if you ever get lonely at the school just seek me out. I'm officially claiming you as a friend. You should be grateful." She said playfully. Tatiana sounded playful but she was serious. The other girl's coldness didn't seem to affect her that much. She watched as Clary left to get the drinks and classes. When she came back Tatiana followed her to the table. "Anyone having second thoughts?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She was only kidding of course. "I would completely understand if you wanna back out."

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | location: East Side Party

codings; allrightsreserved deer deer

Chase Mitchell Montgomery
capture-png.329809

Chase grinned at Clary as she said she wouldn't make things too embarrassing. When she told them she was going to the bar, he quickly nodded his head. He noticed the confused look on her face and in turn wondered if she'd noticed him contemplating the dangers of getting too drunk tonight. Regardless, he turned his attention to Tatiana. "Did you just come over here tonight to mock me?" he joked. "Of course, there's nothing wrong with being a nerd... These muscles are purely so I have a softer landing when I fall over dancing drunk," he remarked.

Chase watched as Clary returned with the bottle of tequila and followed her to the table. "Seconds thoughts? Nah, there's no backing out," he told Tatiana. He watched Clary pour the shots and made a mental note to stay out of trouble tonight, almost as if drunk Chase would remember it. "I'm always ready..." he replied. He then knocked back the first shot, sending Clary a playful grin.

erzulie erzulie Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

✿Gemma Hudson✿

692351.jpg

With: Brea - apolla apolla , Richard - @Aaliyah Veda
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
c98446d5032ba5594fb3811be76cb344--going-blonde-girl-celebrities.jpg

Gemma smiled at Brea as they linked arms and got ready to make their way through the crowd and to the kitchen. She practically beamed with excitement as together, they moved through the crowd in sync, as they had done many times in the past. Gemma always followed Brea around. It gave her purpose, and Brea never complained about it. Gemma just liked knowing that someone actually appreciated her presence.

As they reached the bar, Gemma took a look into her cup to see that she had only had about a quarter of the drink since she had gotten it at the bar earlier. She debated trying to chug the rest of the drink in order to just get another one, but decided against it. She figured It wasn’t worth making a mess of herself trying to chug it, or getting stupid drunk before anyone else. She took another small sip, and then shrugged her shoulders as Brea asked if they wanted to head outside, but then headed that way anyway. “Sounds fine to me.” Gemma responded as she followed Brea towards the doors, glancing behind her to see if Richard was following them.
Code by @Starfish

Clary James
tumblr_ornlbnDv2h1wocxv3o1_500.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Tatianna May ~ erzulie erzulie

Clary smirked lightly at the jocks confidence, knocking back her first shot quickly after him. "Come on Eastsider let's see what you're made of"
After plenty of shots Clary was very evidently fucked, swaying slightly as she knocked back another shot. "You know it's ok to give in Chasey" the girl teased the jock with a laugh being very obviously more friendly as she bumped her hip off of his. As the girl got increasing drunk she was more comfortable being a little more open though not quite as much as the Eastsiders around her. "You wouldn't want Tat over there to get a video of you falling on your ass" Winking over at Tatiana she let out another charming laugh before a heavy set jock moved in behind her, resting his hands on her waist.
"Hey beautiful, why don't we get out of here" the flirt cause the dark haired girl to turn and push the guy back near instantly, Clary herself having a temper even when sober had no problem moving him even though he was quite bigger than her.
"Why don't we not and you go fuck yourself?" The smile Clary gave the jock was very obviously sarcastic and over exaggerated, moving to turn back to the table when he then placed his hand down next to her.
"No need to be a bitch, right Chase?" The boy chuckled looking to his friend, expecting agreement​
coding by cychotic

Tatiana May

image.jpg

"Now why would I spend my night mocking you? What do you take me for Chase?" Tatiana smiled at him slyly. She watched as the two of them downed their drinks. It was easy to see that they were slowly but surely getting wasted. Tatiana was amused to say the least. Clary was definaity more friendly when drunk. "I don't know, I think that Chase it doing pretty well so far." She said. "Though I would like to get a video of him falling on his ass. It'd be fun to show it to him when he's sober." She laughed. When one of the jocks approached them Tatiana eyed him. She rolled her eyes when he grabbed Clary from behind. Just when she had thought that maybe the party would go smoothly.

Tatiana watched as Clary pushed the large jock. She frowned at his annoying behavior. "Boy...you should leave her alone. It's obvious that she want nothing to do with you." She crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not afraid to pepper spray you." She said seriously. Now while Tatiana was a pretty good fighter she knew that she was no match for the built jock. So if push came to shove she would most definitely whip out the spray. She turned her attention to Chase. "You wanna handle this friend of yours?" She asked dryly.

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | location: East Side Party

Last edited:

capture-png.329809

Chase continued to knock back the shots, watching Clary closely enough to realise the alcohol was having an effect on her. It seemed to hit him more slowly, but the alcohol was gradually going to his head to make him feel quite tipsy. "Oh, I'm not ready to give up yet," he assured her. He grinned as she bumped his hip and took a moment to look her over again. She was very attractive and not at all stuck up, which appealed to him. "There will be no videos of me falling on my ass tonight," he assured Tatiana and Clary.

Chase's smile dropped as his friend approached Clary from behind and placed his hands on her waist. He was glad when she pushed him away and gave him a piece of her mind as any guy doing what he had just done deserved to be told where to go. When the jock called Clary a bitch, Chase was about to reply but was stopped when Tatiana spoke up. Once she was finished, Chase looked back to his male friend and shook his head. "Mate, come on, there's no need to be rude. She said no, so accept it. Seriously, just apologise and go back to the others," he firmly suggested, maintaining eye-contact with his friend.

Clary James
tumblr_o59umna18q1ugyuoto2_400.gif

Clary furrowed her brows as Tatiana stepped up to defend her, one brow then raising as she pulled out a can of pepper spray. Definitely an Eastsider. The girl then watched as Chase made a comment to the jock who glared stepping back from the Westsider. "Apologize? Dude what the hell, she's just some Westside slut." Clary didn't react to any of his comments because honestly she didn't even care but when the angry jock gave Chase a shove she straightened up in case she needed to step in, not having to much confidence in petite Tatiana and her pepper spray can. "You know you have actual friends right? Just over there? Yet you're here defending scum that set thier own school on fire"
"Ok ok I think we are done here ok mountain man? We get it 'westside bad' yada yada now why don't you just turn around and leave" Clary put a stupid tone on the words 'westside bad' and moved a bit so she was back in the jocks line of vision, the look in her eyes being quite intense and threatening. She didn't want a fight to break out, but this guy didn't seem to give a shit.
"Oh and she's fighting your battles too? Makes sense cause you're just a fucking pussy who somehow made it on our team." The tank of a teenager pushed an arm past Clary to give Chase another taunting shove, a smirk on his lips.​
coding by cychotic

Tatiana May

image.jpg

"The only scum here is you. You're being a dick because she rejected you. Talk about pathetic." Tatiana scowled at him. She shook the fan in her hand. "Honestly if she's scum then so am I." She rolled her eyes. Tatiana hadn't forgotten her roots despite moving to the other side of town. "You're a prime example of how assholes exist in the east." She said. Tatiana really hoped that a fight didn't break out. She was having a good time and not to mention her outfit. It was too cute to be able to get messed up in a fight. "I'll whoop your ass, even if I only reach the middle of your chest!" She said.

Tatiana looked at Chase. "This is what I was talking about. Jocks like him are annoying." She huffed. Tatiana was agitated now. Her finger was itching to spray this guy. She wouldn't move first though. She'd wait and see what he'd do.

capture-png.329809

"Slut? Ohh, don't you start that one. Everyone knows you cheat on every girlfriend you have," Chase retorted. When his friend gave him a shove, he bit his lip and quickly shook his head, trying his best not to punch the guy. When his friends were mentioned, Chase briefly glanced to where the group we hanging out. "Of course I know my friends are here. I don't care about what happened to the Westsiders school. This is meant to be a chance to make new friends. They'll be joining our school whether you like it or not, so why make a big deal of it?"

Chase heard Tatiana's words and knew she was trying to stop the situation from escalating, but he didn't fully take it on board as he was still shocked by his friend's verbal attacks on him. "I made it on the team because I'm the best fucking player there. In fact, you would have been off the team months ago if I hadn't defended you. You're calling me a pussy?!" he repeated, as his friend shoved him again. Chase was done holding back and the smirk on the other guy's face made his intentions clear. Regardless of what Tatiana and Clary had said, Chase clenched his fist and intended to punch his "friend" in the jaw. He would then attempt to push the jock backwards, towards the wall and away from the two girls.

Last edited:
Clary James
tumblr_o9ava2D9e61qjp8x8o1_500.gif

Clary once again listened as Tatiana told the guy off, internally scoffing as she acted as if she was really a westsider. The girl had been so sheltered when she lived there, she couldn't really be considered a true westsider. Then she watched Chase step up to the guy, his words harsh and aggressive compared to the dorky jock she had been talking to just minutes before. Her eyes moved to his tightening fist, her drunk brain processing everything that was happening before she stepped out this time facing Chase.
"Hey he's not worth it" anger problems were something she dealt with on a daily basis, knowing if he didn't calm down he wouldn't be able to stop himself from hurting the guy. The girl had her hands tightly gripping Chases' biceps her eyes attempting to catch his. "He's not worth it. Calm down." Her voice had it usual bite to it but was surprising softer, trying her best so Chase wouldn't fight the guy. "Let's walk away. Get some air ok? Let's just go get some air. He's not worth the trouble."​
coding by cychotic

Marina Skye Thornton

3ad07996f07ce2e691d55552204907ff.gif

Marina nodded in response to Axel's question. "Yeah, whether she knows it yet or not," she replied with a light melodic laugh. Usually if they went out together, Clary would pass out at Mark's place before even considering going home. "Miles will probably stay too if he's drunk. Unless he finds someone else to go with." Marina turned her gaze back to Val when Axel mentioned her again, tilting her head as she noticed the other girl texting. She shrugged and moved to lean over the railing of the patio, looking out at the large empty swimming pool and admiring how the moon reflected off the water.

Marina reached into her pocket and pulled out a small pill case. Surprisingly for a West-sider, they were actually prescribed to her. Mari popped two and shoved the case back into her pocket so no one would notice. Because Mari had such a rough childhood, she suffered from anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder. The pills helped to keep her emotions in check and her traumatic memories at bay. Mari hid her mental illness well, aside from seeming closed off all the time. Not even Clary knew about it.
Tags

Mentions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Miles | Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Valentina (@Aaliyah Veda)

tumblr_m8ih4krq5v1ruz9j7.gif
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_ms571rsnSD1qafhp4o1_500.gif

Miles watched her reactions as he told her she was fun and didn't need drugs to be that way. She seemed almost surprised by his words, and Miles wasn't quite sure why. For a West-sider, Candice seemed much more closed off and quiet than the rowdy bunch he was used to. She was more like Marina in that sense, and Miles briefly wondered if her past was similar to Mari's. Shrugging the thought away, Miles grinned as Candy took hid hand and led him through the masses of people to the slightly crowded dance floor.

Miles moved close to Candy and put his hands lightly on her hips, moving easily to the bass and the music. He spun her a few times, unable to keep himself from smiling or having fun. "See, I told you that you're fun without being under the influence," he winked and said, loudly enough that Candy could hear him over the music. It was hot from the crowd of dancing bodies around them, but Miles didn't really notice that. "So Candy Cane, tell me something interesting about yourself!"
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
giphy.gif

Tatiana May

image.jpg

When Tatianna noticed that Chase was getting close to snapping she turned her attention to him. "If you start a fight then things will be even more tense at school." She said. She glanced at Clary when her tone softened. Maybe she wasn't as cold as she seemed to think that she was. Tatianna smiled slightly and turned her attention back to Chase. "It's getting too crowded in here anyway." She looked arounf. Tatianna noticed that some people had stopped to look. It was only a matter of time before someone decided to step in. If it turned into a brawl then they were screwed for sure. "I have a friend outside. We could hang out with her for a bit until you calm down."

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , Wonder Woman Wonder Woman , MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat | location: East Side Party

Last edited:

Candice Piper
untitled-png.329810

Candy couldn't help but smile brightly as she danced with Miles. She could tell straight away he was going to be fun and he seemed like a good guy too. When he placed his hands on her hips, she casually rested her hands on his shoulders, not thinking too much into it. With his comment about her not need to be under the influence, she nodded. "It helps that I have good company," she spoke over the music.

Candy has also noticed how warm it was on the dance floor. She pulled away from him for a moment as she took off her light jacket. She then tied it around her waist, not really given much thought to if that was an uncool look these days. She then moved closer to Miles again and put her hand back on his shoulder. "Oh, no. Something interesting?" she mused aloud. "Well, I like to dance and draw. Oh man..." she began, a devilish glint in her eyes. "Were you in school a couple of weeks ago when they were banging on about the graffiti on the side of the sports hall? That might have been me..." she happily confessed. "I thought it brightened the place up," she added. "Your turn now. Tell me something interesting about you. I need some inspiration if I'm to think of an annoying nickname for you."

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

capture-png.329809

When Clary held him back and tried to talk him out of knocking the asshole out, Chase breathed deeply and kept his eyes fixed on the jock. As Tatiana joined in with trying to calm him down, Chase closed his eyes for a moment. He wasn't even sure if he could blame the alcohol for this one as the guy had genuinely pissed him off. Part of him felt like he should return to his group of friends to set the record straight, but Clary and Tatiana were right, it was too hot and he needed some air first. If the others were really his friends they wouldn't feel the need to get involved, but he knew that was wishful thinking.

Chase would let them lead the way outside. He briefly glanced back to see his sister watching on, but gave her a reassuring smile to tell her to carry on enjoying herself. Whilst walking out of the building and away from the jock, Chase couldn't stop himself from kicking a bottle that someone had dumped on the floor. "You two should have let me hit him. He had it coming."

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman erzulie erzulie

Brea Summers

2016-05-12_CaraLoren_JossandMain-045-Nicole-Gerulat.jpg
436ed82d43f0dfaeddfe0d27217da59d.jpg
8b621baad42a32e79dd03e3659981493.jpg
21bd61a542c89ee19193658e301e305c.jpg
location: living room | mood: excited | with: Jessii Jessii Wonder Woman Wonder Woman MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat | Mentions: Gemma
"I think we lost him." Brea commented offhandedly, noticing Gemma's glance backwards. She looked over her shoulder herself, shrugging when she didn't see the guy behind them anymore. "Oh well. I'm sure he'll find us eventually, or perhaps find someone better to talk to." A laugh escaped her then, and she tightened her grip on Gemma's arm, hoping the girl understood she'd been teasing. Gemma and Brea were both popular at their school; who would be better to talk to than them?

Giggling at herself, Brea pushed open the doors and exited the house, breathing in the fresh air. Or, what she thought would have been fresh air-- she immediately began coughing as she breathed in pot smoke. Sure, she'd tried it before, and if her parents knew they'd probably kill her. Same with her hidden tattoo. But when she'd been expecting to breathe in fresh night air and got a lung full of pot smoke instead-- well, it was a shock her system. "Jesus fuck!" She exclaimed, letting go of Gemma's arm and coughing more, trying to clear her lungs of the unexpected smoke.

She looked around to find the culprit, locating three of them instead. A guy and two girls, one of whom she recognized. She wrinkled her nose slightly, but the look was lost as she coughed a little bit more. Finally, her lungs were clear and she took a huge gulp of her drink, moving off to the side so others could go in and out. "Damn!"

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Clary James
tenor.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Tatiana May ~ erzulie erzulie

"He may have deserved it but we don't need fights breaking out. He wasn't worth ruining your pretty boy face" the girl tease trying to lighten the mood though in reality she knew that he would probably get in major shit for fighting with one of his own friends and probably wouldn't be worth it just for the sake of Clary. The girl assumed that once they were in school he'd write off them ever talking as drunk fun which usually she wouldn't mind cause that's what he would've been to her if her friends asked but there was just something about him that made the girl a little curious about him, he was attractive to her though that's not something she would admit even as drunk as she is.
"Plus, if the fight got outta hand I promise neither of you will be the ones who end up in handcuffs" the girl gave both of them a knowing look hinting at the fact that westsiders are more likely to get arrested, especially in the Eastside, cops always found a way. "Your friends are really charmers though I gotta say"​
coding by cychotic

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatianna let out a small sigh of relief when Chase agreed to walk away. She was sure that when they got to school Chase would would be hassled for what he had done. Though with how popular he was she doubted that it would stick for a long time. Everyone would brush it to the side eventually. "Clary is right, if you would have fought it would end in nothing but trouble. I'd rather not have the cops come. Especially with all my friends here..." She frowned as she thought of Marina and Richard. Tatianna giggled at Clary's comment about his face. "If you lose that face I'm pretty sure that the whole school would have a fit. She smirked. "You're their star after all." She added. "But on to another topic, you two are wild. I would have passed out after all the drinking you two have done." She shook her head. Tatianna wasn't embarsssed to admit that she couldn't hold her alcohol. "I bet that you're gonna regret it come morning though. Hangover from hell."

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Misty Gray Misty Gray | location: East Side Party[/USER]
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[/border][/user]

Last edited:

capture-png.329809

"You ladies underestimate me. He wouldn't have even got a punch in. My face was safe," he said, running his hand down his cheek and managing to force a smile. School was going to be a treat after this and he couldn't rule out that there won't be a punch-up then instead. But he was sure he'd been through worse and still retained his friends after the dust had settled. He wasn't the most willing when it came to following the crowd - his crowd - but he could always take the stick that came with being the one who refused to take part in things he didn't want to do. Some of their ways he disagreed with and he made no secret of it. He hoped they would understand his reasons for being open-minded to the Westsiders. They had two choices!

"Well, I'd hate for you to get arrested, Clary. I think you'd be too drunk to even give the cops your name," he teased. He decided not to respond to her comment about his friends. If they weren't willing to give the Westsiders a chance, there was little point in continuing to defend them to Clary. He looked to Tatiana as she changed the subject and moved onto a lighter one. "I'm willing to call it a draw, ladies," he suggested. Given the commotion that had just occurred, he figured it would be for the best to stop with the drinking game. "You're right, I may well regret it. I'll probably make a vow to never drink again, too. Until the next time I go out and do it all over again," he joked. He then looked between the two young women and smiled. "So, am I right in thinking you two are getting along? I like to see new friendships emerge!"

Clary James
giphy.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Tatiana May ~ erzulie erzulie

"You're only calling a draw because I would've totally kicked your ass" the girl continued to joke with a wink, though she knew he just wanted to avoid a fight actually breaking out. It seemed like he might've had a bit of an anger problem, though Clary wasn't the type to judge that stuff or bring it up. "Annddd I don't get hungover, I'm basically Wonder Woman" she shrugged with an over confident smirk before pausing at the mention of her and Tatiana becoming friends. The realistic answer was no. The girl annoyed her by talking as if she's a westsider when even when she lived there her parents sheltered her. Besides that is was the simple fact that she was an Eastsider now, she knew (assumed) that once school started she would be ignored and she'd ignore them. Now deep down, even though Clary didn't know it really she was jealous. Tatiana got out of the Westside scar free, no damage, no criminal record, completely sheltered and innocent. Clary would never get that, there's barely a chance her brothers will get that, the only one in their family who could was Marnie but with Clary raising her she would never have the same opportunity as an Eastsider. "Acquaintances." The dark haired girls voice had returned to coldness from before, feeling uncomfortable.​
coding by cychotic

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatianna didn't seem put out by Clary's once again cold tone. She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Don't worry, I'll grow on her eventually...like a fungus." She joked. Tatiana was glad that they moved onto a lighter subject. She rubbed her arms. "So I was thinking that when school starts we can hang out or something. I was planning on inviting my other friends or acquaintances ...in some cases." She glanced at Clary with a smile. "I don't plan on suddenly forgetting that you exist or something. I'm always up for making new friends." She said. "Hey I could even show you around if you'd like." Tatianna offered.

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Misty Gray Misty Gray | location: East Side Party[/USER]
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[/border][/user]

Miles MacDonald

Miles grinned as she placed her arms around his neck, moving to the music. In the midst of a huge party with a lot of drunk, sweaty people, it was nice to meet someone who wasn't always about the drugs and alcohol life. They danced for a moment before she responded to his question, "Dancing huh? You should teach me some moves," Miles teased with a grin, shimmying his shoulders slightly. Listening to her speak, his eyes widened as she mentioned the graffiti on the sports hall that he remembered from a few weeks ago. It had taken the janitors quite a few days to scrub it off.

"That was you? That stuff was amazing! Totally brightened up the whole school while it was there. One of my favorite act of vandalism in school history, I think," Miles complimented with a low chuckle. He thought about her question for a moment, trying to decide what was interesting about him. Most people already knew about what he did, where he came from, how he made his money and all that. But not many people cared to get to know him any better than that. Aside from Marina and Clary anyway. "I mean... I play guitar and write songs if that counts."
Tags

giphy.gif

Candice Piper
untitled-png.329810

"Oh, I would love to teach you some moves, but not here. It's far too crowded for the splits and back-flips." she reasoned. "I hope you're flexible," she teased. "Or were you thinking some slow, up-close and personal dancing?" she teased.

"Well, I'm glad you appreciated the artwork. Sometimes we have to make our own fun - we can't buy it so easily," she noted, thinking of some spoiled Eastsiders she knew of.

"Oooh, what kind of music do you play?" she curiously asked. "Creative guys are my favourite," she told him. She realised she was totally flirting, but she figured why the Hell not? Miles seemed lovely.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

capture-png.329809

Chase grinned as Clary continued to joke about him calling it a draw. Aside from the arguing with his friend party, he was having a fun time with Clary and Tatiana. He was glad his sister hadn't wanted to stay home tonight as he would have felt bad leaving her upset. "Wonder Woman, huh? I thought you looked familiar," he joked. When Clary gave a less than enthusiastic response about being Tatiana's friend, he decided to let it go and not press the matter as he didn't want the girls to feel awkward.

Chase smiled as Tatiana insisted she wouldn't forget Clary's existence once school started. Perhaps there was hope for them yet, but that was for the two ladies to sort out. Even if the alcohol was taking some effect on him, he knew he wouldn't forget what had happened so far. Usually, if he started struggling to stay upright, then his memory was likely to start suffering too. Thankfully, he wasn't at that stage tonight. Whilst he knew he wouldn't ignore either of them in school, he kind of figured that much would be clear. Whether Clary still chose to acknowledge him at school he couldn't be sure of. His friends had just been crappy to her and he'd almost punched a guy right in front of her, so he wouldn't be surprised if she ignored him after tonight.

Last edited:

✿Gemma Hudson✿

6888c459-1d0d-497a-8acd-3f1376044d9f.gif
Mood: Intrigued
With: Brea - apolla apolla [/USER]
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
olivia-holt-instagram-pic.png

Gemma looked around the room again as Brea commented that they must have lost Richard, as he wasn’t anywhere behind him. She figured that he must have found some of his west sider friends to bother and annoy. Truthfully, she didn’t really understand her family’s vendetta against his family, but Gemma knew that sometimes there were certain questions that you did not want to hear the answer to. And she figured this may be one of those situations. Gemma couldn’t help but wonder if maybe something would change, now that they would be going to school together. Maybe they’d actually start getting along.

Feeling Brea’s grip on her arm brought Gemma out of her thoughts. She giggled a bit at her friends teasing. “Come on Brea, you know that there’s no one better to talk to than us!” She exclaimed, giggling some more. The two of them were never short people to talk to, that’s for sure. Especially not at their school. Gemma wondered if that would change, now that there would be west siders at their school.

As her friend went outside, Gemma followed her, closing the doors behind her. The smell in the air caught Gemma’s attention right away, but unfortunately it was too late for her friend who had already took a deep breath. She looked at her friend, with a worried expression on her face, as she began to cough. “Are you okay Brea?” Gemma asked her, gently putting her hand on her friends back. She had noticed where the smoke had been coming from, two girls and a guy who stood near the door. Gemma wasn’t unfamiliar to pot, and had been high in the past, but it wasn’t something she did all of the time. She had went home high once to see what her parents would do, but neither had said a word and her mother only shook her head. Gemma had heard her parents arguing about it later that night and her father had commented that Gemma was becoming like ‘her real father’. From then on, Gemma had made sure to avoid her parents if she was ever high or drunk.
Code by @Starfish

Mason West

tumblr_m6fwjnwV0k1qm85dyo1_500.gif
Mood: Excited
With:
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tumblr_m7qoo5cxEU1rcnlqeo1_500.gif

“Better late than never!” Mason exclaimed to himself as he had finally finished getting ready for the party that had already started. He took one last look at himself in the mirror before leaving his room and heading down the stairs of his house. His parents had left on a business trip, leaving Mason at his house by himself. He didn’t mind when his parents were there, but he always loved having the house to himself. Mason exited his house and wandered over to his favourite blue challenger. He had a few sweet, expensive cars to choose from, but the challenger was definitely his favourite. Mason got in and took off down the driveway, heading to the mansion where the party was being held.

It didn’t take him long before he had pulled up to the mansion, and parked his car. He got out, locked his car and slipped his keys into his pocket as he walked up the stairs and entered the house. A large grinned appeared on his face as he was welcomed by the booming music, the large crowd and the smell of alcohol. Mason decided that he’d first make his way to the bar to grab himself a drink before he would grace everyone with his presence and say hi to those that he knew.

Mason was surprised at all of the west siders that had come to the party, but it didn’t bother him. The way he saw it, it was just more girls for him to flirt with, and more guy to wish that they were him. And he was okay with that. Mason got to the bar and ordered himself a drink. He nodded at the bartender as he took the drink and took a sip. Now, to just figure out where he was going to go to next.
Code by @Starfish

Clary and Tyler James
690dc5396c48d636b4d6c516df427060.gif
tumblr_o3tv50XuSp1ujp6g1o1_500.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Tatianna May ~ erzulie erzulie Marina Skye Thronton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Clary listened to the girl as she attempted to assure her that she wouldn't just completely block the girl out once school started but Clary very highly doubted it. Clary wasn't even sure if she'd acknowledge them, they would probably prefer to stay separate to whatever happened on the West. While
She was sure friendship wasn't an option she had some respect, Chase almost punched out his own friend and Tatiana helped with it all so that had meaning but not enough to assure friendship. "It whate-" mid sentence she caught sight of her brother vomiting in a bush, not looking too great. "Uh I'm gonna go, you guys have delightful days" she gave the two a nod and moved to her brothers side. Tyler was the shyest one in the family, not much of a flirt like his sister or twin but he went hard at parties. Clary rubbed his back but she was also pretty fucked herself, so it wasn't the easiest thing ever. Glancing over at the house she saw Axel and Mari so she called out. "Mari, Axe! Can I get some help over here?" Mari, Axel and those guys were the girls best friends, she trusted them even though she didn't have much trust in people.
As she continued to help her brother she glanced over to the two Eastsiders she had spent most of the night with. She couldn't imagine ever trusting an eastsider the way she trusted her best friends. They just wouldn't understand the hardships that came from being on the West. Or at least that's what she assumed.​
coding by cychotic

Axel Frankford
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1jkaloohbaf4skgs48wo8kksg_640.gif
Mentions: Marina Skye Thronton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Axel chuckled at Maria comment nodding before trying to talk to the blonde once again. As he went to speak he heard Clary call out from farther in the yard, his eyes going wide for a second as he saw one of the James twins vomiting thier guts out and how stumbly and fucked Clary also seemed. "Hey Mari, imma go you coming?" He spoke as he walked not really waiting for a response so he could get over to the two dark haired teens. "Ok buddy what did you drink tonight" he listened as Tyler rattled off drunk in between vomiting, basically apparently having consumed almost every form of alcohol and some cheap weed. "I swear Ty you'll get yourself killed." He rolled his eyes and glanced over to Clary who while fucked was still doing her best to be responsible when it came to her little brother.​
coding by cychotic

Marina Skye Thornton

3ad07996f07ce2e691d55552204907ff.gif

Marina let out a deep breath as the pill's effects began to take over. Even through the alcohol and weed, she could think clearer and didn't feel as tense as she normally did. Mari looked back over her shoulder when she heard Clary call, seeing her best friend and Tyler standing by the bushes. "Yeah, I'm coming," she said, grabbing two water bottles from a nearby cooler before following in Axel's footsteps. Once she reached the siblings, Mari rolled her eyes lightheartedly and handed a water bottle to Clary. "Drink up, you're mean when you have a hangover," she teased.

Marina easily reached into Clary's pocket, finding the keys to her truck. She may not be entirely sober, but she was definitely to most sober of their little group. "I'll drive us back to my place, you both can crash there tonight," she said to Mari and Tyler, not really wanting to take care of two drunk people. But she had to be there for her friends. "You're welcome to stay at my place too, if you want, Axel," she added with a slight smirk. Without waiting for an answer, Mari threw Tyler's arm over her shoulders and began helping him back to the truck.
Tags

Interactions: Axel, Tyler, and Clary( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )
tumblr_m8ih4krq5v1ruz9j7.gif

Miles MacDonald

Miles couldn't help but looked surprised when Candice mentioned being able to do back flips. She was petite, he found that hard to believe. But at this rate, he knew she was full of surprises. He noticed the flirtatious expression on her face and couldn't help but smirk. Miles had always been the charming one, the one girls wanted to get to know and probably to get with as well. But Candice was different, she lured him in instead. He could tell she wasn't really the type to like a guy simply based on looks or reputation. It was a nice change of pace.

"I play mostly acoustic stuff, I tend to go for the indie or alternative vibe, but I love pretty much all types of music," Miles responded, thinking about the most recent songs he had written. He played at a few open mic nights around the West side, but most people that went to those were strangers to him. He didn't really play or sing much in front of people he knew, aside from Mari anyway. The only reason she knew about this hidden talent was that she played and sang too, and they would jam together to give each other pointers. "Next time you're around and I have my guitar, I'll play something for you."
Tags

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back