• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (Closed)

Brea Summers

2016-05-12_CaraLoren_JossandMain-045-Nicole-Gerulat.jpg
436ed82d43f0dfaeddfe0d27217da59d.jpg
8b621baad42a32e79dd03e3659981493.jpg
21bd61a542c89ee19193658e301e305c.jpg

location: living room | mood: excited | with: Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah | Mentions: Jessii Jessii
Brea had been standing by herself, and she wasn't actively looking for company. She knew eventually she would find Gemma; she had texted the girl earlier to make sure she was coming to the party. Brea could make friends anywhere; it was part of her personality. She was pretty and popular and could tell people what they wanted to hear, and that had branded her a leader of sorts and gotten her a bunch of little followers at school.

The senior could hardly wait for this year to be over, and it had hardly even begun. She was ready to go off to college and have a semi-normal experience. She was ready to do what she wanted. Well, when it came to her education, at least. She pretty much did what she wanted already, considering her parents were hardly ever around. It left her lonely sometimes, but that's why she had a lot of friends, or a lot of people that knew her. There was always someone to talk to.

She'd just sat down on a couch nearby when she heard a voice, and it sounded like it was talking to her, but it wasn't familiar. Turning her head, drink in hand, her eyes landed on Richard and she immediately lifted an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" She asked him over the music, not understanding what he'd asked her. He was definitely good looking, but she didn't recognize him, and had a feeling he was from the West Side.

Intrigued despite herself, she cast him a smile and raised her cup. "Where's your drink?"

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Clary James
tenor.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

"I mean we have drugs but we also have fireworks, come on what one seems more fun, plus place wouldn't have burned down if the last updates to the school hadn't been 1900" Clary laughed lightly actually enjoying the conversation, though she wouldn't admit that. Then as the jock seemed to carry on the sarcastic conversation at his own expense she was a bit taken back; Eastsiders didn't seem to be the types to joke at their own expense. Then, when he glanced back at who she assumed were his friends in response to her asking about the blonde she crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow before listening as he explained the cute and bubbly blonde wasn't his type. "Really? I thought the prom king and queen were meant to be" Clary continued to tease the jock though there was something different about him, she couldn't quite place it.
She had just finished off her rum and coke, moving to get out her flask when he asked/joked about her own relationships status "Kinda deserve that don't I?" she gave him what seemed to be a smile before she forced it back to her usual smirk. "Neither, my boyfriend is very non-existent" relationships weren't things that really happened on the Westside, it was mostly hook ups until someone ends up pregnant and you're stuck with em. Even if they were common there, she didn't have any time. She was raising three kids and dealing with an angry drunk father. "So pretty boy, can you handle your liquor?" the girl held out her black flask to him with a wink. He definitely wasn't the worst company for her to have tonight, he could even be a bit of fun.​
coding by cychotic

Axel Frankford
d707b34c6518bf78eb912985e6517e37.jpg
Mentions: Valentina A Bruno ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Marina Skye Thronton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Axel raised an eyebrow at the girl taking another puff from his joint before opening his mouth to speak "love I already have enough fri-" his sentence was cut off by a teasing voice, causing him to smirk and look over at the girl Clary had introduced him to awhile back. "Well hello beautiful" he joked with Marina giving her a wink before rolling his eyes as she snaked through and stole his joint. "Hey that's good shit Mari, appreciate it" he joked with the shake of his head, gladly taking it back and taking a deep pull, feeling it calm his hyperactivity. Hi bit his lip and tucked his now still hand into his pocket taking another hit.
Then, as the Westside girl spoke to the East he draped her arm over Maris' shoulder "Yes you are a permanent pain in my ass aren't you" he continued to joke with the two bringing his arm back so he could finish off his beer. "Yes yes, introductions; Blondie, this is Marina Sky Thornton" The stoner made his voice dramatically regal as he introduced the brunette using her full name. "Marina this is... Valentine?" he raised an eyebrow realizing her had only heard the girls name through murmurs at parties so he wasn't actually sure what it was. "Well whatever, she's one of out new Eastside classmates"
coding by cychotic

Chase Mitchell Montgomery
capture-png.329809

Chase couldn't help but laugh at Clary's comments, flashing that handsome, boyish smile he was known for. "No, no. I think the prom queen is my ex," he remarked. He wished he was joking, but Brea was pretty popular in the school too. He wasn't sure if he had the energy for another girlfriend with prom queen potential. "Hey, you never know. The school's next prom king and queen could be Westsiders. Baseball caps instead of tiaras," he joked. Clary seemed to be both dishing out and taking these humoured insults well, which was a rarity in Chase's experience. Most of his friends were so serious and defensive when it came to taking jokes at their own expense. She likely had no respect for him as he probably appeared to be a spoiled rich kid, but he still found the exchange refreshing.

"Sometimes, non-existent relationships are the best," Chase firmly noted. "Can I handle my liquor?!" he rhetorically asked, feigning offence. "Believe me, I can handle my drink. Take the Hulk over there," he began, motioning to the tall, stocky guy a short distance away, "I can drink even him under the table. So yes, I can handle that," he assured her, pointing to the flask she was holding.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Last edited:

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatiana sipped her Apricot fizz as she danced with a group of girls. When the song changed to something that she wasn't familiar with Tatiana walked away. She took out her phone and shot a quick text to her friend Marina. "Mari! Are you at the party on the East side? If you aren't then I'll cry...seriously wil." Hopefully she was here. It would be fun to catch up with her. Tatiana put her phone away and looked around again. Her gaze landed on Chase, he was talking to a dark haired girl. They weren't very close but she talked to him a few times here and there. She smiled and started to head over. Since Richie had abandoned her she had no one to talk to, well no one that she was familiar with.

She waved at them and then headed over. As she drew nearer Tatiana noticed that the other girl had an intense face. She looked kind of badass in her opinion. "Hey Chase, you havin' a good time?" She asked. Tatiana then turned her attention to the other girl. "Hey, I'm Tatiana."

tagged: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , Misty Gray Misty Gray , Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | location: East Side Party

codings; allrightsreserved deer deer

Clary James
59a5547fd8fd541d01b6c6f6b2c7d66b.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Tatianna May ~ erzulie erzulie

Clary couldn't help but notice that the jock was sorta cute and charming... must've got his way a lot. She was also sure that plenty of girls here would and have been quickly wrapped around his finger. He was an Eastsider and while he was fun and different he was still an Eastsider and they were all the same deep down. After this party he'd go home to his perfect life while she'd return to the slums. Then, as pointed out the hulk of a teenager who he could out drink the brunette scoffed rolling her eyes. "I think tinkerbell could out drink testosterone fuelled over there, you need a real challenge. Think you can out drink me? A Westsider? Cause I doubt it" Clary challenged, straightening up with a smirk and passing him her flask. Her athletic nature made her quite competitive.
Then, she heard a voice from behind her, turning slightly to see who it was. She seemed firmiliar but she couldn't place it. Then, when she heard her name it all came back. The girl was a year older than Clary but they lived in the same neighbourhood, her parents had protected them from what it truly meant to live on the Westside and she got out. Clary remembered the day the moving truck rolled out a 14-year-old Clary was holding an ice pack to her blackened eye, watching from her porch. "Clary" Her voice sounded cold and she knew it but she couldn't help but be jealous. She got out. That's something Clary would never get to do. She's gonna join the gang when she turns 18 and that's where she'll stay for the rest of her life, tryna get her siblings out of there.​
coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Marina Skye Thornton

3ad07996f07ce2e691d55552204907ff.gif

Marina couldn't help but roll her eyes as he called her beautiful, grinning anyway. As he placed his arm around her shoulders, Mari wanted to step out from under it to tease him, but decided not to. Laughing at him calling her a pain in the ass, Mar lightly punched him in the shoulder. "Little me, annoying you? You flatter me," she teased right back, snagging the joint once more and taking a drag. She felt her stress and tension melt away a tiny bit, causing her to take another swig from her flask. Looking down into it, Mari found that the strong amber liquid was almost gone.

Distracting her from the flask, Mari checked her phone after it vibrated in her pocket. Smiling at the familiar contact, Mari quickly texted Tatiana back: Yep, I'm totally here. Out back on the porch with a joint, relaxing. See you soon! Hitting send, Mari turned her attention back to Axel, dropping her voice a bit low so only he could here, "I've got the thing your boss wants back at my place. Stop by and pick it up sometime." Mari was referring to the flash drive she had stolen earlier from the county evidence lock-up. After Clary had introduced them, it wasn't long before Axel figured out who Mari was. Thankfully, he kept it to himself.
Tags

Mentions: Tatiana ( erzulie erzulie ) | Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Valentina ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah )
tumblr_m8ih4krq5v1ruz9j7.gif
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_ms571rsnSD1qafhp4o1_500.gif

Miles grinned as she responded, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. "You're welcome, my dear," he said with a low chuckle, enjoying how playful and snarky she was being back to him. It was a nice change of pace for someone to have a personality similar to his. "Those assemblies aren't only because of me. But damn if I have to here one more mid-life-crisis bald guy say 'mari-ji-wana' one more time, I might actually self-destruct," he replied, "Besides, drugs are only bad if you think about it too much."

Miles couldn't keep the charming grin from his face. Something about this girl was new, and interesting, and he mentally hit himself for not having talked to her sooner. "Candy, I like it," he responded, putting his hands in his pockets with a sheepish shrug. "But I warn you, a name like that gives me all kinds of opportunities for nicknames. Sweet Tart, Sweetie Pie, Candy Cane, Candy Corn. The ideas go on and on." At the mention of drugs, Mile let out a low chuckle and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "While I do sell my product, this is a party! Everyone deserves to have a little fun, so it's on the house."
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
giphy.gif

Candice Piper
untitled-png.329810

Candy smiled as Miles spoke back to her. It was nice to chat to a guy who wasn't trying to look serious or tough; she much preferred a little silliness. When he said drugs were only bad if thought about too much, she pulled a comical face. "Well, shit. I'm always being told I don't think things through enough, so I guess that must mean drugs are good? Surely it's not that simple," she mused aloud.

"Yup, Candy. I don't know if the name led me down the path, but I'm very partial to the taste of candy too." When he warned her about the nicknames, she scoffed. "Oh please. If your ideas do go on and on, please let me know when you think of a good one!" she joked. "I have been called Candyfloss in the past, but it was meant as an insult, so you'd best steer clear of that one!" she lightly threatened. When Miles told her the drugs were on the house, she broke eye-contact and looked down towards the floor. She might have been joking about those lectures in school, but that sensible part of her brain was pinching at her telling her to steer clear. But Reckless Candy was always far more dominant than Sensible Candy. "Then yes please, I'd like to have some fun. That's very kind of you," she said, quickly nodding her head in acceptance of his offer. She started to feel awkward, knowing she was going to embarrass herself having never touched drugs before.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

capture-png.329809

"I know I can out drink you," Chase confidently assured Clary. He accepted the flask from her and knocked back some of the alcohol. He could tell she was judging him, attributing the generalisations about the Eastsiders to him. Whilst she may have been disguising her comments as humour and sarcasm, he didn't doubt she genuinely thought ill of him. It was a shame, because he was quite enjoying her company. Some of the Eastside girls could be real bitches, so he was under no illusion that his friends were better than Clary or the other Westsiders. The evidence would surely present itself soon enough, especially with drinks being passed around.

When Tatiana joined them, Chase picked up on the cold tone Clary used to address her and didn't realise it had caused him to momentarily frown. "Hey, Tatiana," he greeted her and placed his arm around her, briefly pulling her in close. Chase was a tactile guy, so hugging people or any casual physical contact was normal from him. "I don't know about Clary, but I'm having a good time. How about you?" he asked Tatiana.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman erzulie erzulie

Taylor F. Rose

Pounding music blared in the low-level club, teens and adults all socializing as Taylor continued on his bartending shift. "Back already, Ian?" He asked the Irish old man who was almost always present. "I'm still standin' 'ere, lad!" Ian replied, spitting saliva onto Taylor's face as he spoke. A wry grin spread onto his face as he used his free hand to wipe off the spirit-filled spit. "Just take your order." Taylor added with a laugh as he slid a mig filled with beer across the counter. With that final order, Taylor moved towards the back kitchen where he took off his apron, hanging it on the hook. A tall, greasy-haired man with yellow crooked teeth walked at Taylor, praising him on his shift before slapping a wad of money onto his palm.

"Thanks, Al." Taylor acknowledged, glancing down at the money before leaving the club through the back exit. He quickly put on his jacket as he walked back towards his apartment, glancing around ever so often. The chances of being mugged in the West Side was certainly higher than those of the East.

With a turn of a door knob, Taylor was finally home in the rusty apartment, sighing as he took a seat on the rug in his living room. He looked to his phone, glancing at the text invite to the East side party. "You've got to go, kid." A voice interrupted him from behind. Startled, he let loose a released sigh at the sight of Marge, making him remember that he'd let her stay over on account that she watch Hugo. "Really? I don't even know half the west kids, not to talk of the east." Marge just laughed, kneeling down. "I've had enough setbacks in this hell of a city, you shouldn't. You're too deserving." Taylor still couldn't decide but chose to go, for Marge of course. "Fine." He decided, and headed back to freshen up. Or something close to that at least.

Opening the doors of the huge mansion, Taylor didn't know what to think. Were they supposed to be dressed up, were baggy jeans and a hoodie going to be enough to please everyone? He shook his head, remembering Marge's words as he walked in, surprised by the loud music. He'd been expecting a live band, Opera, and scholars. But instead it was like the club. This revelation made him smile, at least the east kids had some similarities. Continuing on, he took a drink, managing to avoid interaction for the most part before bumping into a brown-haired girl.

"I-I'm so sorry." He said, surprised though as Eden turned to face him. "I wasn't expecting you to be here." A smile forming on the young man's face. "Do you want to talk? Saying as the last time we did was... so long ago."

Interactions: Eden Clauze lyn. lyn. || Mentions: N/A || Location: The Party

(Ya boi is on mobile rn, hope its not all too confusing. Excuse the grammar and vocab)

code by pasta

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatiana blinked he tried to search her mind if any memory of Clary. Suddenly Tatiana smiled and nodded. "Oh right! Now I remember. Well it nice to see you again. You look good." She looked her up and down. She then looked to Chase and rolled her eyes playfully. "I never said that they weren't nice. They're meat heads too though and you know it. Don't worry I won't tell em that you agreed." She nudged him playfully. Tatiana crossed her arms over her chest. She found his dorkiness adorable. "You're a nerd Chase. How you seem to make the girls swoon...I have no idea." She chuckled.

"I'm so ready to see you two try and drink each other under the table. Just to let you know I'll be recording too." Tatiana smiled impishly. "Oh and um...making sure that you don't go overboard." She fluttered her eyelashes, trying to look innocent.

tagged:] , Misty Gray Misty Gray , Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | location: East Side Party

Last edited:
EDEN CLAUZE

Eden's ears were ringing as she moved her way through the crowd, she doesn't go to parties often, and usually when she does she goes to blow off steam. Which is rare, in her case. Long story short, right now she's not in a good party mood. But that's nothing a little alcohol can't fix now, is it?

Eden began walking towards where most of the drunk kids were coming from, hoping to find the drinks, but her trip was cut short when she found herself bumping into the exact person she was wondering about moments before, Taylor. He said a few words, some of which she couldn't hear over the music before asking her if she wanted to talk somewhere else. She felt relieved that she wasn't completely alone at this party, but at the same time she felt pathetic. It was a stupid thing that's haunted her for years whenever she felt comfort done by anyone else but herself.
She drew in a deep breath and spoke, attempting to be louder than the music. "Uh, yeah we can talk, but I'd rather it be somewhere I could actually hear you... and with drinks." She said, a stupid smile forming on her face.

INTERACTIONS: The Comet The Comet

Last edited:
Clary James
tumblr_inline_mqrv1vxwkU1qz4rgp.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Tatianna May ~ erzulie erzulie

Clary raised an eyebrow as they hugged, not being used to seeing such tactile greetings. Then, when the girl asked if they knew eachother Clary ran her fingers through her dark hair looking down at the girl. "We were nieghbours." She then shrugged, tucking her hands into her pockets, her height and RBF (resting bitch face) made her intimidating along with her cold tone, but this girl seemed unbothered by it. Then, she had to bite her lip to keep from chuckling at the 'usual meatheads' comment it sounded to weird coming from what she now considered an Eastsiders mouth.
As she suggested for Chase to go dancing with her later on the Westsider moved to take a step back assuming that he'd agree and go with his friend but when Tatiana brought up the drinking contest she smirked, shrugging confidently. "I think that's a good place to keep your money, though I'm not sure Chase is up for it" Clary teased the jock, taking a sip from her flask. "Come on pretty boy, West vs East. Let's see who can really handle their liquor" her smirk broke out into a genuine smile, which she quickly covered with another drink from her flask. She wasn't the smiley type unless she was interacting with her little sister.​
coding by cychotic

✿Gemma Hudson✿

latest
Mood: Intrigued
With: Brea - apolla apolla , Richard - Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Olivia-Holt:-NKD-Magazine-2016--03-662x857.jpg

Gemma continued making her way through the house, drink in hand. She hummed along to the music as she went, occasionally stopping to take a sip of her drink. She noticed that her cup was now a lot lighter when she had first gotten it, and realized that her drink was almost finished. She must have been drinking it faster than she realized. Not wanting to have any empty cup, Gemma turned herself around and went straight back to the bar to grab herself another one. She quickly finished the last little bit of the drink she was carrying, and ordered herself another one. She smiled as she took the now refilled up, and headed back towards the main room.

Smiling at people as she went, Gemma decided it was time to find Brea. She figured that she would start with the dance floor, and then check everywhere around it. She knew she would find her eventually, and if she needed, she could always text her friend. More and more westsiders had arrived at the party. Gemma couldn’t help but look at them as she passed, a little bit of excitement flowing through her. She had to admit that she was always attracted to the ‘bad boy’ type, and always wondered if that would finally get a reaction out of her parents, or if they would continue to ignore her even after she brought one home.

“Ah, there you are!” Gemma said to herself as she saw Brea sitting on a couch, talking to someone she didn’t really recognize. She made her way over to them, smiling as she did so. “Hey Brea, I’ve been looking for you! Having fun so far?” She asked her friend, and then turned to look at the guy that was talking to her. Seeing him up close, Gemma confirmed that he was definitely a westsider. “Hey, I’m Gemma.”
Code by @Starfish

capture-png.329809

Chase let go of Tatiana but continued smiling. "Hey, those meatheads are my friends. You'll hurt their feelings," he feigned offence. "But, seriously, if you girls got to know them you'd see they're good guys. They've certainly always had my back." He felt he owed his friends at least some defending and loyalty, even he himself found them overbearing in large doses.

"Ohh, I haven't had enough to drink to be going on the dance floor," he remarked. "Definitely best to get this drinking contest underway first. I can't believe you're not putting your money on me. I find your lack of faith disturbing, Tatiana," he said, putting on a deeper voice for effect. Having a kid brother meant Chase wasn't afraid to be dorky at times, even if it did seem surprising to others. He then looked Clary in the eyes and grinned. "Oh, I'm up for it, though I think we're going to need more drinks. That flask isn't going to last very long at all. But just remember, it's okay to quit if you think you've had enough," he teased. In the back of his mind, he knew he shouldn't be doing this, not with Westsiders present and his own aggressive nature. Getting drunk was the worst thing he could do if he wanted to avoid any fighting. But he was never one to turn down a challenge and so far everyone had been pleasant enough to suggest there wouldn't be any trouble tonight.

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman erzulie erzulie

RICHARD DAWSON

200_s.gif
200_s.gif
5ee38a6e1c05d8ae06b07195c9baf423.jpg
200_s.gif
Location: Party | Mentions: Brea Summers- apolla apolla and Jessii Jessii
Richard looked at the blonde when she said "Excuse me?", as in a question. Did she not know what he said to her but before he could even repeat himself she saw her raise up her red cup full of liquor and she askes him "Where's your drink?", she said with a small smile on her face. He pause for a second and than says "I actully already had my drink, until I just finished, but enough about me princess". He took a pause for a second to look at her appearance and than says "Why are you all along seating here doing nothing? For an east side girl you should have a ton of friends".

Richard wasn't trying to be rude to her, the problem was that he always thought the rich has it all, the friends, the money, the house, everytbing because thats what his father left him for and that was app for the fame and fortune. He didn't understand why do you need money to make you happy because all ot does it ruin you for good. He was snapped put of his thoughts when he another blonde walking towards the blonde he was talking to. 'Does all these eastsiders have blonde hair jesus', he says to himself. "Hi, I'm Gemma". She gave the girl who is named Gemma a nod and says "Richard,", taking out his hand soming respect waiting if she would shake it or not

Tatiana May

image.jpg

Tatiana blinked she tried to search her mind for any memory of Clary. Suddenly Tatiana smiled and nodded. "Oh right! Now I remember. Well it nice to see you again. You look good." She looked her up and down. She then looked to Chase and rolled her eyes playfully. "I never said that they weren't nice. They're meat heads too though and you know it. Don't worry I won't tell em that you agreed." She nudged him playfully. "I've never actually seen you dance before Chase. I'm curious now." She smirked thoughtfully.

Tatiana crossed her arms over her chest. She found his dorkiness adorable. "You're a nerd Chase. How you seem to make the girls swoon...I have no idea." She chuckled.

"I'm so ready to see you two try and drink each other under the table. Just to let you know I'll be recording too." Tatiana smiled impishly. "Oh and um...making sure that you don't go overboard." She fluttered her eyelashes, trying to look innocent.

tagged:] , Misty Gray Misty Gray , Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | location: East Side Party

O

Brea Summers

location: living room | mood: excited | with: Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Jessii Jessii | Mentions: Gemma; Richard
Brea didn't have much time to respond to the west side male before she heard a familiar voice. Immediately her face brightened and she turned, greeting Gemma with a big smile and hug. "Hey beautiful!" She exclaimed, stepping back so that Richard and Gemma could introduce themselves. She cast a glance around the room, noticing that it had gotten more crowded. The people on the dance floor were getting hot and heavy, but that was nothing new.

Turning her attention elsewhere, her eyes landed on a familiar face. Chase. He was talking to two girls, one of which she recognized as Tatiana. The other girl she didn't recognize, but she did notice the flask in her hands. She and Chase have known each other since they were both kids, and their parents were always trying to push the two of them together. It worked-- for a while. But their relationship went sour quickly, because Brea wanted to be able to flirt with whoever, whenever. He hated that. He thought she was too friendly, but she thought he was too hotheaded about it. They fought all the time. Their last breakup was recent; within the last few months.

Maybe that's why she felt a pang of jealousy when she saw him. She quickly shoved the feeling away and reached up to run her fingers through the ends of her waves, forcing herself to look away from her ex. Maybe this party didn't have to be all bad after all. "Richard, I need another drink. Would you mind escorting me to the bar?" She asked sweetly, her eyes shining. "Gemma, I see yours is full but you can come, too."

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_ms571rsnSD1qafhp4o1_500.gif

Miles grinned as she pondered his statement. "It's true, it really is that simple," he responded with a childish grin, shrugging his shoulders. "Got a sweet tooth, huh? Me too. Just between you and me, I keep at least a gallon of rocky road ice cream in my freezer at all times," Miles added, leaning over to whisper behind his hand jokingly. At her joking jab, the light-hearted West-sider feigned hurt. "What? I think those nick names are golden! Just for that, I'm going to only call you pun nicknames from now on!"

With a grin, Miles leaned against the nearby wall, relaxing a bit. It was refreshing to talk to someone so sweet and kind, as opposed to the people he usually ran into. Nonetheless, Miles liked talking to all people, and had never really met a person that he hated. Miles could tell by Candy's change in body language that she wasn't so sure about taking him up on his offer. "Hey, I'm not here to pressure you. I just provide for those in need," he said kindly, grabbing a plastic cup from a nearby drink stand and taking a sip. "You seem fun anyway. We could just dance if you like?"
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
giphy.gif

P
A
R
I
S
paris-brosnan_glamour_18aug15_rex_b_426x639.jpg

Time: ???

Interaction: N/A

Tagging: N/A

Outfit:https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=224725011
Lying on the bed, scrolling through Instagram, was Paris Matthews, and he was bored out of his mind. Post after post, it seemed that nothing cured Paris from his boredom. Abruptly, a knock came at Paris' door, followed by his brother barging in--dressed in his party attire. "Alright, I'm going to give you two options,", he bargained, "you can either sit here and continue to do...whatever, or you can come with me to a party.". Paris perked up in curiosity, as his suspicion arose from what his brother was doing. If there was ever a time in which Dylan would want Paris to 'tag-along', it would be when Dylan wants something in return. "I'm guessing I'd be in your debt then?", Paris asked. "You would be correct.", Dylan smirked. Well, a party is better than being inside on your phone. "Fine, just give me some time to change." Paris bickered. "You have...", Dylan checked his watch, "nine minutes. So make it quick.", Dylan scoffed.

After quickly throwing on some clothes and searching for his trusty skateboard--just a backup, in the case that cops ruin the party--Paris barely made outside to his brother's car. Only seconds before he ripped out of the drive way, Paris leaped into the passenger seat of the Mercedes-Benz AMG S65. Due to the location of where Paris' house resides, it took nearly thirty minutes just to get to the party. Upon arrival, the house itself was quite impressive, as well as the many people who showed up. Cars, bikes, skateboards, and any other mode of transportation filled the massive drive way. After finding a nice spot to park, which felt like an eternity, Dylan demanded that Paris get out and go 'be a teenager'. Still, after all these years, Dylan doesn't believe that Paris can get wild at parties--well to an extent. Reaching behind his seat and taking ahold of his skateboard, Paris got out, walked over to a bush, threw his skateboard in the bush, and entered the mansion. "Now let's see who's-", Paris' jaw-dropped at the sight of West side kids. It's not that he disliked them, but it was the fact that they were here...partying with the East side kids. Tonight was definitely going to get crazy.

Candice Piper
untitled-png.329810

"Well, ice-cream-boy, I'll just have to think of some nicknames for you!" Candy retorted, playfully nudging his shoulder. She was glad Miles had come over to speak to her as she'd worried everyone was going to be so serious and trying to show-off at the party. Some of the other Westsiders could be quite tough and intimidating to her, which often made her feel like quite a sheltered person in comparison. Whilst the Eastsiders she had known in the past turned out to be cruel bullies and snobs. It was good to be talking to someone so fun and friendly - it was a bonus that he was really cute too.

Candy awkwardly smiled at Miles as he told her he wasn't pressuring her. She knew he was being honest, but it was her own mind that made her feel uncomfortable. "I know you're not, Miles. I just have a habit of getting myself into sticky situations. But it's not like nobody else here isn't doing the same thing and getting by perfectly fine..." She was so close to accepting his offer of drugs when he told her she was fun anyway. Her ex, Sean, and his friends hadn't been as appreciative of her personality, so this was good. She figured it was only logical to pass on the drugs for now and see how things would go by just being herself. "So you wanna dance, huh?" she asked, taking his hand and leading him to the dance floor, a bright smile on her face.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

✿Gemma Hudson✿

cbf0f83f5ef94b92851b076a194b5303--olivia-holt-makeup-olivia-holt-hair.jpg

With: Brea - apolla apolla , Richard Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
olivia-holt-in-nkd-magazine_2.jpg

Gemma grinned as Brea greeted her and hugged her. She had been friends with Brea for a while, and always stuck by her side. It was good to have someone that she was close with, and to help keep her out of the house. She never really explained to Brea the background of her family, but she never really needed to.

All of a sudden, Gemma got a feeling that she had recognized Richard, but couldn’t figure out from where. It wasn’t until he had introduced him that everything had fallen into place for Gemma about how she knew him. An unimpressed look appeared on her face as she glared at him, not sure what to do now. She glanced down at his outstretched hand, and decided to ignore it, crossing her arms instead. “Nice to meet you.” She said shortly. Back when Gemma’s father actually spoke to her, she remembered him explaining about his family history and that no matter what generation, there was always one family that they never got along with. And luckily, she happened to remember that Richard belonged to that family.

She was brought out of her thoughts as Brea announced that she needed another drink and asked Richard if he would escort her to the bar. A slight smirk appeared on Gemma’s face as she contemplated whether she should tag along with them or not. She had just refilled her own drink, but if she stayed behind, then she would be by herself again. Not wanting that, Gemma decided that she’d follow them, and see if she’d end up finding someone else to mingle with. “Sure, I’ll come with! Maybe I’ll need another drink by then.” She teased as she took another sip of her drink.
Code by @Starfish

tumblr_inline_n5nf35rO151sdkowo.gif

Cedric had been leaning against the pillar, unmoving for a few minutes now. He wasn't usually the sort to just stand by and watch other people at parties, especially when there was music playing. Before he got the invitation, he had even been hoping for a party to go to. Now that he was here though, he was mostly in the mood to observe. There was a lot to take in, after all. With the music pounding in his ears, the writhing crowd of dancing teens, the intense smell of alcohol and too much perfume. He wrinkled his nose, catching an especially strong whiff of alcohol and smoke as one of the West siders walked right in front of him.
His forehead wrinkled in a light frown as he watched the leather-clad kid greet one of his West sider friends. Obviously they were just kids going about their lives day-by-day, just like any of the East siders did, but there was something else about them that he couldn't quite put his finger on. 'Everyone is a sucker for a good bad boy.' The voice of Whitaker, his butler, voice echoed in his head. It had seemed like solid advice at the time, but he had quickly realized that black leather and grungy outfits didn't work for him. His frown deepened as a concerning thought crossed his mind. Was he one of those suckers for bad boy types?

Cedric shook his head at himself, giving the drink in his hand a rueful glance. Wasn't alcohol supposed to keep him from thinking of crap like that? He downed the rest of the drink quickly, hopeful that it would actually kick in soon. He thought he had an average alcohol tolerance, but maybe not. After all, most of the people in his general vicinity seemed pretty hammered already and here he was barely buzzed.
Cedric sighed softly, leaning away from the pillar as he straightened. He stretched quickly, trying not to wipe out a short girl who passed him on her way to the bar. His eyes followed her, lighting up slightly when he saw some of the hard liquor making its appearance.
He ducked his head and began weaving through the crowd, cup in hand. His father had an endless selection of prized wine, beer, and other assorted liquor. Unfortunately most of it was locked in the wine cellar and whatever Cedirc did have free access to was pretty tame. So having hard liquor served freely at a bar was always a bit of a thrill, no matter how many times it had happened before.
He leaned against the bar as he ordered something with a bit of kick to it. He savored the first sip, the way it burned down his throat and into his chest. There was nothing quite like it. As he took another sip he realized he would probably be better off hanging close to the bar all night instead of trying to navigate the crowd whenever he needed a refill. A somewhat pensive frown crossed his face as it dawned on him that about half the crowd probably had that same idea. He met the eyes of the short girl from earlier and he smiled back at her. Maybe this would be a better area to hang out in until someone wanted to talk to him.....or dance. He might be up for about anything by the time he finished his most recent drink.

VALNETINA A BRUNO

09fc80b590e972d11c44b09afd7c4116--beautiful-people-pinterest.jpg
998983911b64b744fc7c54760dc25569--selfie-poses-tumblr-selfies-poses.jpg
8a73f56e5334e6d0cf540fab0237c16b--golden-hair-classic-beauty.jpg
6a253d65b7415799206c52f93368085a.jpg
Location: Party | Mentions: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman and MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat and Shadow Shadow
Valnetina was standing outside next to Axel as he blew his smoke in the air. Before he could eben get the last word out of his mouth she heard a girl she know walking outside as well saying "Well, Well, Well itsn't Mr.Bigshot himself". She mentally laughed at her nick name for him 'Bigshot'. She was knocked out of her thoughts when she heaed the girl say "Sorry to interrupt". She gave her a grin as she puts the cigarette in her mouth and adds "Just had to give a good friend a hard time". Valentina nods in agreement, she does thay all the time with her guy friends or to anyone. She girl than says "My name is Mariana, I don't think we met before". Valentina gave her a little small and says "Nice to meet you, I'm Valentina

After giving introductions to each other Axel was talking with Mariana about the jokes he had with eaxhother until he heard Axel say "Yes yes, introductions; Blondie, this isMarina Sky Thornton". Valentina hated when people call her a blondie, well she really wasnt one she dyed her hair in highlights but, being called a blondie is something she didn't enjoy becusee most of the easy side with the preps were freaking blondes and she didn't want to be like them. "Mariana, this is Valentine?", Axel says trying to see if he gets my name right. "Just call me Val instead of calling me an holiday". She could tell thay Axel and Mariana was having thier on conversation about something with a boss in it. but she didn't pay as mich attention to them mostly. While they were talking she texted one of her friends Cedric seeing if he was around "Hey Ced? you around?".

RICHARD DAWSON

200_s.gif
200_s.gif
5ee38a6e1c05d8ae06b07195c9baf423.jpg
200_s.gif
Richard realized that the girl didn't shake his hand but she did fold her arms and said "Nice to meet you", in a very rude attitude. Richard didn't take attitude as a good thing and he would usually fix it for her., but since he was being so nice and all he let it go. Brea was saying show she needed another drink and she wanted hom to 'escort her to the bar. He realized that Brea was looking towards another guy through the part and that was Chase , most popular guy in the east side. 'That must be the ex' , he said to himself and than he heard Gemma say Sure,I'll come with! Maybe I'll need another drink by than".

He rolled his eyes in annoyance and says to himself 'What is she to her? Her bitch?" , he finally figured out who this girl was, it was his family enemies, no wonder for the attitude. As much that he doesn't know why and doesn't even have his father's last name he still doesn't understand this rivalry between the two. He wanted no part of it what so ever. But after today and after he disrespectful attitude she will see another thing coming when school starts next week and he knows when he wants to create soem trouble, you call his best friend Axel. "Yea sure, could use another drink". He got up from the couch and starts walking towards the bar.

Brea Summers

location: living room | mood: excited | with: Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Jessii Jessii | Mentions: Gemma; Richard
Brea noticed the tension between her best friend and the west side guy, but again, that was nothing new. West side and Easy side were always having tensions and fights and whatnot. It was just how the world worked. Shrugging it off since whatever it was didn't affect her, she looped her arm through Gemma's and flashed a smile at Richard as they headed for the bar. They had to weave through a huge throng of people, but Brea was practiced; it wasn't difficult for her.

Hell, some people moved out of her way anyway, recognizing her.

Upon reaching the bar, Brea ordered a long island, wanting to let loose a little bit and enjoy the night. It took a minute, but then it was handed over and she sipped at the tiny straws, turning to look at the room. She didn't want to dance with her drink; it was likely someone would hit her and cause her to spill it, and that was just a waste. "Want to head outside?" She asked them both, not really waiting for an answer as she headed back through the large crowd, heading for the doors.

capture-png.329809

When Tatiana made it clear she wasn't saying his jock friends weren't nice, Chase nodded his head. He believed that she didn't dislike them, but he wasn't so sure if Clary felt the same. In all honesty, he was surprised the Westsider was still talking to him with such civility, unless of course it was some sort of game to screw with him and wind him up. Either way, he would play along with it as long as he felt the need to. "Perhaps you haven't yet seen me drunk enough to want to dance. There have been many tables dance upon by these feet of mine... and many embarrassing videos shown to me the following morning. I can't be good at everything, can I?" he joked, with a wink.

"Woah, did you just call me a nerd?" Chase feigned offence. "I think you will find the nerds hate me. I'd go as far as to say even bully me," he remarked. He knew how it went - the jocks bullied the nerds or the popular kids bullied the nerds. It wasn't a stereotype that had been pulled out of thin air and he had stopped his friends numerous times from picking on the vulnerable kids. It had caused his friends to be annoyed with him at times and the nerdy kids still placed Chase into the same box as their bullies, but he'd stopped worrying about it since realising others had a much shittier time at school than he did. Snapping out of his thoughts, he smirked. "Well, my little brother thinks I'm cool..." he trailed off. "You're going to record it? Great - you can put it in the Embarrassing Chase Montgomery Video Compilation!" When she told him not to go overboard, her words hit him more than she would realise. With so many Westsiders present and his own volatile friends knocking back to the drinks, he was worried this was all the perfect recipe for him to end up in some sort of a fight.

erzulie erzulie Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back