• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (Closed)

Clary James
gal-gadot_1096417.gif
mentions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray
interactions: Richard Dawson ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

Clary followed Richards gaze for a moment raising an eyebrow as she caught sight of the bitchy blonde from earlier that day who was now talking to Chase, the true Barbie and Ken "ah yes a 'friend'" she put a teasing emphasis on the word friend as she gave him a knowing smirk. She had witnessed his way with girls before and could imagine how his mind was working with the pretty prep. "The twins really wanted to come, I'm not about to stop them from fitting in. I think Ryder even wants to try for the team." She shrugged light though admittedly she was kinda proud her little brother wanted to go out for sports, if she couldn't it would be good if he did.
Then, as Richard talked about his shortened school day the girl sarcastically shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk little Rich, skipping school to go smoke" she gave him a wink with her good eye before crossing her arms over her chest. "Man this is definitely not the Westside anymore, a fucking pep rally? The only time our school ever were in the same place was to try and sneak drugs out of the building during police locker checks"
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Marina Skye Thornton

3ad07996f07ce2e691d55552204907ff.gif

Marina searched through her closet for one of her theft outfits. She usually dressed in all black, though it wasn't because those cliche heist movies she used to watch as a kid. Mari mostly stole at night, it was less busy and easier to concentrate. Wearing black just helped her blend in with the darkness and stay unnoticed, and tight clothing kept it from getting in the way. She was a sexy thief at least. Mari had just finished putting on her combat boots when she heard her apartment door open. At first she was on edge, but as soon as she heard Axel speak, Mari relaxed and grabbed her handgun, sliding it into her thigh holster before walking out into the living room area of her apartment.

"If we both drive, who's going to drive the car when we get there?" Mari teased, smirking at Axel for a moment. She pulled her iPhone from her back pocket and pulled up a picture of the target car: a Porsche 918 Spyder. "So rich guy owns it and the Chop Shop has a customer interested in parts. Will pay big, which I'll definitely split with you for helping me," Mari said, putting the phone back in her pocket. She grabbed her backpack from beside the front door, before letting them out and locking it behind them. "We're going to Southridge, that high class gated neighborhood uptown? Should find the car parked in the driveway on Marc Street. Are you ready?"
3406622b6b1f218f8ae188930b4da89d--marvel-fashion-nerd-fashion.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )
tumblr_m8ih4krq5v1ruz9j7.gif
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_ms571rsnSD1qafhp4o1_500.gif

Miles drove down the road to the pep rally bonfire, his windows down and classic rock music blaring. He inhaled from his cigarette, the purr of his Camaro's engine calming him down, thankfully without drugs. Miles didn't really feel like getting high tonight, but he certainly wanted to get drunk. The two twelve-packs of craft beer in his passenger seat clanked together whenever he hit a bump. He saw the bonfire as he pulled into the parking lot, inhaling the fresh air tinged with smoke. Miles parked his car and rolled up the windows, locking it as he took the final inhale from his cigarette.

Miles grabbed the 12-pack from his car and pulled out a beer, cracking it open as he crossed the parking lot to where the other kids had gathered around the fire. Taking a swig from the bottle, Miles crossed the parking lot, looking around for any familiar faces in the crowd. His eyes fell upon Richie and Clary not too far ahead of him, so Miles made his way over to his friends. "Hey you too, haven't see you much today. Ready for this lame pep rally?" Miles asked with a grin, holding up the 12-pack in order to offer the two a beer.
5373e82a25194dd4c9302336ec525c2c.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Clark ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Richard ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah )
giphy.gif

RICHARD DAWSON

200_s.gif
200_s.gif
5ee38a6e1c05d8ae06b07195c9baf423.jpg
a867a04e4f394f0574a4ae55b278d2c1.jpeg
Interactions: Clary James- Wonder Woman Wonder Woman and Miles Macdonald - MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat | Mentions: Chase Montgomery- Misty Gray Misty Gray Brea Summers- apolla apolla
Richard noticed that Clary followed his gaze towards Brea and her friends and that's when Richard heard her say "ah yes a 'friend' ". He noticed her tone towards the word friend and all he could do was laugh to himself and he says "Yea just like your little friend over there", he motions his head towards the king of the school Mr.Chase Montgomery, as much he doesn't know much about him, whoever was all the way at the top was mostly a spoiled brat with tons of money. As much Richard disagrees with her little relationship with Chase, she can do whatever she wanted but he always has to make sure she is careful around those guys. Getting snapped out of his thoughts he heard Clary say "Man this is definitely not the Westside anymore, a fucking pep rally? The only time our school ever were in the same place was to try and sneak drugs out of the building during police locker checks". He laughed at her little joke knowing that it was true about what really goes down on the west side. Before responding back he heard another voice behind him and he knew that voice very well that it had to be Miles Macdonald. He turned around looking in his direction when he says. "Hey you too, haven't seen you much today. Ready for this lame pep rally?", he saw that he had a 12 pack in his hand and saw that he was offering a beer and he gladly took one and says "Thanks, Miles, are you ready for this show?"

coding; allrights reserved deer deer

✿Gemma Hudson✿

cbf0f83f5ef94b92851b076a194b5303--olivia-holt-makeup-olivia-holt-hair.jpg

With: N/A
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
anigif_longform-original-11939-1426882843-4.gif

Gemma had been one of the first to arrive at the pep rally. She had quickly driven home after school and had just enough time to quickly eat something, change into her cheerleading outfit and re-do her hair and makeup. When she had finished, she had said goodbye to her dog and was out the door, driving back to the school in her Volkswagen beetle convertible.

She had met up with all of the other cheerleader and they had made sure everything was perfect as everyone had started to arrive. The fire was going, all of the jocks were there, and the cheering had started. Gemma loved the energy that was present at pep rallies, and how everyone got together to show school spirit. She had to admit though, Gemma had been worried knowing that Westsiders would be there as well. She wouldn’t put it past them to try and ruin the night for anyone else, considering she doubt they even knew what school spirit was.

She was doing her best to try and catch anyone who was acting suspiciously, but everything seemed okay so far. Gemma had also taken the time to scope out who had arrived, especially which guys had shown up. Pep rallies were her moment, and who wouldn’t to get some attention from a cheerleader?
Code by @Starfish

Mason West

tumblr_m96cz6s4qh1rt3fn2.gif

With: No one yet
Mentions: Mari - MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tenor.gif

Social gatherings were Mason’s favourite type of gatherings, and he wasn’t planning on missing any. He had stuck out the school day, even though he wanted to ditch and go home after lunch. He had thought about ditching, but he knew that his parents would be disappointed in him if he did. Mason had returned home after school though, to have a short nap before getting up to get ready for the pep rally. He had taken his time getting ready, and was just arriving now

Mason had gotten out of his car and began walking around, through the crowd. He had seen a bunch of his friends grouped together, but wanted to avoid them for the time being. Unfortunately, he figured they had still remembered about the bet they had made earlier and Mason had made no progress. He had looked for the girl from his English class throughout the day, but he hadn’t seen her again. He hoped that she would show up to the pep rally so that he could continue to charm her.

But if that didn’t work, he would just have to settle for someone else. And if needed to, he knew he could always get little Gemma.
Code by @Starfish

Ryder and Tyler James (EVERYONE READ)
tumblr_o2ljgkhkwz1v7cwh1o1_250-gif.328352
giphy.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery and Candy Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Gemma Hudson and Mason West ~ Jessii Jessii Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla Miles MacDonald and Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat (basically everyone already at the rally)

"I'll keep the chick distracted while you pour the paint in, it's easy Ty" Ryder was giddy with excitement about this prank. Axel had trusted them with it and he was the literal prank god so this had to go perfectly. "It's not that hard just don't think about it"
"Easy for you to say, you're just flirting with a girl! I'm doing something that could actually get me in trouble" Tyler was less excited and had been trying to convince his brother out of it. If Axel was there with them he'd trust it to go smoothly but with just him and his brother. "Clar is gonna kill us if she knows we did this!"
"Really? I'm pretty sure Clary helped Axel with plenty of pranks in her lifetime. Now go do it." Tyler huffed and walked away grumbling to get the paint waiting for his brothers cue before filling the hammock like thing holding all the confetti for the football team and cheerleaders.
The plan went perfectly smooth, the cheerleader in charge of the confetti easily being taken in by Ryder's bad boy flirts, making it easy to quickly fill it up with bright red paint.
"Ok! Would the football team and cheerleaders come to the side of the stage!" The president of the student council was up on the makeshift stage with the VP at her side, and that was Tyler's cue emptying the last of the paint before getting down from the tree and running before anyone could see him, making his way back to his brother as he cheerleader he was flirting with sauntered away to be with the rest of the squad. "I would like to welcome every student, new and old to our schools first pep rally. Every year we start off our semester with a bonfire, prepping us for the football season ahead, with Coach Grayson in the lead along with our teams standing Captain Chase Montgomery we are guaranteed to have a good season! Ladies and gentlemen the Ships Haven Collegiate Flacons!"
As the president presented the team the VP pulled on the string that ripped through the back to realease what they assumed to be confetti, instead the bright red paint poured all over the jocks and cheerleaders causing the music to be silenced and for people to gasp. Expect for the twins who were trying to hold back their laughter while avoiding eye contact with their sister.​
coding by cychotic

Clary James
tumblr_ode6bzrQWf1r2msu3o4_250.gif
interactions: Miles MacDonald ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Richard Dawson ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

Clary laughed as she heard Miles come up to them and smirked as she saw the beers, gladly taking one and popping it open. "Oh fuck yes I'm ready for this, all hail the mighty footballers" the brunette laughed lightly shaking her head. Then, her eyes saw Ryder getting real cozy with a younger cheerleader. "Guys guys look, Ryder's tryna get with a Pom pom" she couldn't help but laugh because the girl seemed to easily fall for Ryder's charm. "Where the hell is Ty?" The girl glanced around the area around where Ryder was, sighing with a shake of her head when she couldn't spot him, her attention then going to the makeshift stage as the president came over the mic.
"Assholes on parade!" She joked with the two guy, watching as the team and cheerleaders all filed under what she assumed was holding all thier ceremonial confetti. She then listened, rolling her eyes as the principal went on and on, then looking to the group of rich and pretty to the side as the coach pulled the rope, her eyes going wide as paint poured out over them. "Oh my god." Clary, like everyone else, stared at the jocks and cheer bitches who were now painted red, her eyes then going to her brothers who were now reunited. "I guess now I know why the twins wanted to be here so bad" she grumbled giving them a deathly glare.
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

Axel Frankford
tumblr_mhpvyb4kqq1qcumouo1_500.gif
interactions: Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Axel rolled his eyes as the girl pointed out his stupid comment, before then focusing on the image of the car and pulling his black leather gloves on. "Seems easy enough." He nodded and followed her out to the car. "Here also gonna say to put this on. While it is a shame to cover that amazing face of yours south ridge houses have cameras, wouldn't want to get caught" He gave the girl a charming wink before he tossed her a black bandana and began tying his own around his nose and mouth to cover most of his face. Whenever he dud jobs like this he had to dress strategically to cover his tattoos and any bother defining feature. Being in the gang meant the police knew who he was from his tattoos.
The job had gone smoothly, perfect you could say. And they then made thier way to the pep rally, Axel shedding his leather jacket, gloves and bandana. "I wonder how the twins did with the plan" he chuckled to himself as they pulled up, getting out and making his way over. Just as they walked in the principal had finished up her speech and it happened. His plan worked perfectly. The paint poured from the confetti holder and over the jocks and cheerleaders. Axel couldn't help but break into laughter. "Art! Pure art!" He then looked over and saw Clary who had caught sight of him. "Well... I had a good run."
Without gold chains cause Axels better than that.
238207C900000578-0-image-7_1416962966331.jpg
coding by cychotic

Last edited:

✿Gemma Hudson✿

With: Tyler and Ryder - Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
anigif_longform-original-24043-1426881896-6.gif

Noticing that the student council president was heading to the stage, Gemma began to get excited. It was her favourite part of the night, where all of the attention would be on them, just like it should be. She quickly made her way to the side of the stage as she was called, cheering with the rest of the cheerleaders who had come to the side of the stage was well. They all smiled at each other as they listened to the student council president continue addressing the crowd.

As she had attended many pep rallies in the past, Gemma could tell that she was beginning to wrap up her speech. Gemma waited for her to present the football team before screaming and yelling with the other cheerleaders, cheering for their football team. She had waited for the normal confetti to sprinkle down on them but was extremely surprised as she ended up covered in red paint. Gemma’s eyes widened as she looked at her hands and her outfit to see the red paint. Before she could stop herself, Gemma let out a loud scream, as she tried to get the paint out of her but only made it worse.

Gemma narrowed her eyes as she glanced around the area, noticing all of the eastsiders shocked and the westsiders laughing. Becoming angrier and angrier, Gemma’s eyes landed on two young teenager who had been standing away from the stage but still had paint on them. It didn’t take her long to put the pieces together and realize that they were the culprits for ruining her hair, and her night. “You two!” Gemma screeched as she stomped her way over to them. “You did this! You ruined everything, you puny little brats!”
Code by @Starfish

Marina Skye Thornton

3ad07996f07ce2e691d55552204907ff.gif

Marina rolled her eyes again at Axel's paranoia, but she knew he was right. She had tattoos and identifiable markings, though not as many as he did. Mari tied the bandana around the lower half of her face before hopping on the back of Axel's bike and heading towards their target. The job had gone almost perfectly, and Mari couldn't help but be surprised. She had brought her gun because she had been worried that it wouldn't. But she hadn't even needed to remove it from the holster. The chop shop simply took the car and handed Mari an envelope of money that she quickly split in half with Axel.

As they pulled up to the pep rally, Mari quickly removed her thigh holster and placed it into the locked saddle bag of Axel's bike. She would grab it later after the rally. They walked into the rally just as paint splashed down on the cheerleaders and jocks. Mari couldn't help but smirk and light up a cigarette. Her eyes wandered among the crowd until they landed on the guy who had been hitting on her earlier. Mari grinned slightly and walked across the grass to where he stood. "Glad you aren't up there, I bet," she said to him, gesturing to the jocks and cheerleaders. Taking another drag from her cigarette, Mari put on an enticing smirk to match her outfit. "I don't think I ever caught your name. Mine is Marina."
3406622b6b1f218f8ae188930b4da89d--marvel-fashion-nerd-fashion.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Mason ( Jessii Jessii )
tumblr_m8ih4krq5v1ruz9j7.gif

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_ms571rsnSD1qafhp4o1_500.gif

Miles looked up as Clary mentioned her brothers, grinning as he saw one of the twins hitting on a cheerleader. "I knew they were starting to take after me! Look at that game!" Miles teased with a chuckle, watching the girl easily fall for the twin's charm. Miles couldn't help but laugh at Clary's comments, watching the cheerleaders and jocks parade up on stage as though they were better than everyone else. But Miles would never say anything as bold as Clary did. After all, a lot of the people on that stage were his customers.

Taking another swig of his beer, Miles nearly did a spit take as the red paint rained down on the jocks, cheerleaders, and, the best part, the principal. He quickly swallowed and coughed, before laughing hysterically. "That was, by far, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life! It's gorgeous, I tell you!" Miles commented, though he knew Clary must be pissed right now. He saw Axel and Mari enter out of the corner of his eye, and immediately moved to stand on Richard's other side to avoid the impending conflict between Clary and Axel. Miles' eyes widened as he realized he had forgotten something important. "Rich, but the way, earlier today, Mari gave me an envelope for you just in case she didn't make it to the rally," Miles said, pulling the small manila envelope from his back pocket. Inside was nearly $4,000.
5373e82a25194dd4c9302336ec525c2c.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) and Richard ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah )
giphy.gif

Clary James
096432676f530b0c737a58d49c61d789.gif
interactions: Gemma Hudson ~ Jessii Jessii

When Clary caught sight of Axle laughing to himself she shot him a deadly glare and was about to go over and beat some sense into him when she heard a voice screeching. Turning her focus she saw a blonde in a cheer uniform covered in the red paint from earlier telling at her brothers, and while she was pissed that the twins did this she was more pissed some entitled rich kid had decided to yell at her siblings. So, Clary pulled down the hood of her hoodie letting the black eye add to her air of intimidation before making her way over, looking down at the girl as she stepped between her and the twins. "Hey bitch! They're kids leave them alone ok? It's just some paint, I'm sure you rich kids can afford to get your shit dry cleaned can't you?"
She heard Ryder make a small 'mama bear' comment but she was too livid with the whole situation to say anything to him, focusing on the screechy blonde in from of her. "I'm gonna recommend you turn around and walk away ok Ms. Priss? And leave my brothers alone." Clary nodded as a gesture back to the paint covered populars, standing solid. She had no doubt in her mind that this girl would probably be friends with Princess Brea which only made this all the more delightful for her and her short temper.
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

✿Gemma Hudson✿

With: Clary - Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Mentions: Brea - apolla apolla

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
anigif_longform-original-27017-1426883897-10.gif

Saying that Gemma was livid was an understatement at the moment. This had been everything that she was waiting for and it was now ruined because of two annoying children from the west side. They were not going to get away with this, Gemma was not about to give up. But as she continued screaming at the two of them, they were interrupted by someone stepping in between her and the brats. Narrowing her eyes even more, Gemma looked the girl up and down, realizing she was the one from her class this morning who got her glasses taken away and had the argument with Brea in the hallway. She may had felt sorry for this girl earlier when she had seen the bruises, but she definitely was not feeling sorry now.

Gemma continued to seethe as the girl continued with ‘rich kid’ insults. “You’ve got to be kidding me? What is wrong with you stupid westsiders!?” Gemma snapped at her, shaking her head angrily. “I don’t care what you recommend or what you are to them, they ruined the whole pep rally! You might come from gloomsville, but here we actually like being happy and having fun, without hurting other people.”
Code by @Starfish

Mason West

tumblr_m96cz6s4qh1rt3fn2.gif

With: Mari - MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
tenor.gif

Mason had been minding his own business and walking around the pep rally, when he heard people start talking from the stage. He stopped to listen, and take part of the beginning of the pep rally. He yelled and clapped when he was supposed to, just like every other pep rally he had gone to. There was a part of him that did enjoy all of it, but he was more excited for the party part of the pep rally, instead of the cheering on the football team part.

Though Mason had quickly been taken by surprise when he watched paint instead of confetti come raining down onto the cheerleaders and the football stars. Mason didn’t know what to do, part of him wanted to laugh at the obvious prank, but he was more in shock than anything.

A familiar voice took him out of his thoughts and Mason looked to see the girl from his English class standing beside him. A smirk immediately appeared on his face, this was prefect. “I’ll admit, I’m quite happy being paint free.” He responded, while taking in her appearance. “Marina... I like it. I’m Mason. Is that your work?” He asked her, motioning to the paint-covered chaos.
Code by @Starfish

Clary James
tumblr_lufejdJnou1qc5s9to1_r1_500.gif
mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray interactions: Gemma Hudson ~ Jessii Jessii

Clary stared as the girl threw her tantrum, raising an eyebrow "we aren't sour snobs like you but I don't see much wrong that" the screeching cheerleader was really starting to get on her nerves. No one insults her family and the Westside in one bitchy yelp.
Then, when the girl talked people getting hurt Clary let out a sarcastic half laugh "Hurt anybody? Hun that's paint not acid ok? It's a prank. Laugh a little. I promise you it doesn't hurt to live a little bit more carefree." While yes, Clary didn't find the prank funny since it came from her little brothers, shit on her brothers with this Eastside blonde and further fuel her fire. "Also pom-pom? Your rally was ruined before it started. I mean it was planned by someone who would yell at freshmen because of a prank. Do you guys not have pranks here or some shit?" Usually she wouldn't have been so harsh about it all but she was a pissed big sister who needed to protect her little brothers. "Now I'm gonna ask you again. Walk away." Clary would never throw a punch at the girl, hell she barely throws punches at anyone unless she needs to defend herself but she wanted to scare the girl into leaving Ty and Ryder alone. She made sure her stance made her as big as possible emphasizing her height difference with the blonde and looking down at her. "We don't need to start something because of a stupid prank by a couple kids ok?"
She glanced over at the group of red painted teens and sighed when she saw Chase among them, assuming he was going to just flip shit like the girl in front of her was. She wanted to say that wouldn't bug her but she was getting a little fond of the jock... as for the cheerleader not so much. She returned her gaze to the blonde as she waited for her response, internally praying she'd walk away.
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

tumblr_mwf0tzLxN11qk54jno1_250.gif

Cedric drove home when school was finally over with his tensions high. Unfortunately through the whole day he hadn't come up with one good excuse to stay away from the house. He pulled into the driveway slowly, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel in a display of nerves. The garage door opened to reveal his father's Corvette, bringing Cedric's anxiety to whole new levels.

Somehow, he parked his car and managed to find the courage to go inside. He went through the back door, almost imagining he could slip up to his room without his father noticing. That hope vanished as he closed the door behind him and turned around to see Henry leaning against the kitchen counter. "You took your time getting home." He said, crossing his arms with a set scowl on his face. Cedric set his backpack on the counter, trying to keep his nervous fidgeting to a minimum. "Traffic." He said softly, unable to meet his father's eyes. Suddenly Whitaker walked in, meeting Cedric's gaze with the slightest touch of guilt. Henry didn't acknowledge him. "I heard you were out late last night. You know the rules about that. Honestly, all I expect is for you to stay in order while I'm gone. How is that so hard for you to manage? Soon enough you'll be failing school with no chance at college. I only have one son and its a shame he is turning out to be such a failure. I expected better."
Cedric clenched his jaw, sending a half-hearted glare at Whitaker. This was probably going to last a while.

Two hours later, Cedric's feet were getting numb and his self-confidence had plummeted several points. Whitaker had left a while ago, but his father hadn't moved at all. Suddenly, his phone vibrated from the counter and he looked at it hopefully. "I didn't ask to be the father of a boy who cares less about others than he does about himself. I didn't ask to have my life wrecked by a selfish little prick." He father snarled, really starting to feel his own point.
Cedric carefully opened the notification, a flood of relief rushing through him when he saw Val's text. He was going to regret this.
"Sorry, dad. We're gonna have to finish this later." He said, grabbing his backpack and running through the door, out to the garage and into his car. His father yelled threats at him from the doorway, but Cedric was already peeling down the road to Valentina's house. He stopped on the street and honked twice, then sent her a quick text. 'I'm outside.'
He took a deep breath, trying to settle his pounding heart and taut nerves. Now he really didn't want to go home later.
high-school-guy-boy-preppy-outfit-ideas-9.jpg

Mentions: Valentina Bruno- Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

Chase Mitchell Montgomery
1aa392499f908f152f41311b53c2f42b-cousins-sexy-men-jpg.337802

Chase was glad to see Brea had joined him for a friendly chat. "Grant? I'm under instruction to be nice and forget what happened. He can't help being a moron, can he?" Chase shrugged his shoulders. As long as Grant would give the same respect in return then he wouldn't keep their dispute going.

When the team was called to the side of the stage, Chase got to his feet and walked there with Trent. As he listened to the start of the speech, he was approached by Grant who patted him on the back and gave a friendly nod, to which Chase returned. At least they could put this shit behind them for however long. Chase was then called onto the stage and he shook the Coach's hand, as the man wished him luck for the year. Chase just wanted to play the sport, none of this pantomime, but it was just something he had to accept and try to enjoy.

Things went on a little longer before he found himself covered in red paint, along with his teammates and the cheerleaders. It didn't take long for Chase to realise they'd fallen prey to some childish prank. Despite knowing it was intended as just that; a prank, a joke, he still couldn't help there being anger building inside of him. Keeping it contained, he removed his top and used the inside of it to wipe the paint from his face and eyes, before tossing the clothing aside. Hearing his friends getting more vocally pissed off didn't help Chase as he tried to stay calm. He was well aware of his own temper and the need to control it.

Someone pointed out that it was the two younger boys near Gemma and Clary who had done it. "What are you going to do about it, Chase?" Grant shouted, grabbing his arm. "I'll break their arms if you're not going to do anything about it."

"Get out of my fucking face!" Chase snapped, pushing Grant aside. He knew it was just some dumb prank, but all of the aggression around him was not helping. Chase rushed over to Gemma. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked Gemma, briefly glancing to Clary. Obviously, Gemma wasn't alright, but what else could he say? He was going to try reassure her, but seeing the two kids responsible for the prank distracted him. "What the fuck, guys? Are you both retarded or something?!" he asked, his voice raised and it quite possibly looked like he was going to hit them. By this time, he knew Grant and the others were nearby, urging him on to kick the crap of out the two. It registered in his head they were just kids and he wasn't about to start beating up people who were smaller than him. He took a deep breath to try control himself. "I get it, it's a prank, but a pretty shitty one." Chase could feel himself shaking as he tried to remain as calm as possible. If the kids were his age, he would be communicating with his fists.

apolla apolla Wonder Woman Wonder Woman Jessii Jessii

Last edited:
Clary James
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3744324a616e6839765f575834773d3d2d3238363839343439362e313436333230656166613335396661653230373938303832323531362e676966
interactions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Gemma Hudson ~ Jessii Jessii

Clary glanced up as Chase ran over, not being surprised that he went to instantly comfort Gemma. She could see the anger in his body language and it reminded her of the party, seeing the boy get angry and having to bring him down from it. What happened next, that surprised her. She listened as Chase began shouting at her brothers, looking prepared to throw a punch so she made sure to adjust herself in such a way that he'd very literally would have to go through her to get to the twins. Something in her chest ached at what she was seeing and listening to, Chase had seemingly just proven to be just another brawny meat head, hell she could see him shaking even as he tried to calm down. She honestly wanted to help him, try and get him to calm down like she managed to do at the party but in this situation she was just a little disappointed, pissed and annoyed.
"Yea don't worry they know it was stupid." Her voice, while angry had gone a little gentle, her dark eyes staring down Chases blue. "Oh and Chase, congratulations on getting back in with your boy thick skull over there" she nodded towards Grant and the others chanting for him to kick her brothers asses, even hearing a couple saying to knock her down. "It's really great to see you where you really seem to belong" Clary spat as she turned to walk away shoving her two brothers along with her. "You two fuck off ok? We can talk about this at home I wanna be alone" she watched as the twins ran over to Axel to chat and goof off before she let out a sigh and let her shoulders slump as she got to the bed of her truck, hopping up to sit in it. "Fuck. Just fuck" the girl grumbled to herself pushing her fingers through her hair.
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

Candice Piper
671612_photo-jpg.337804

Candy noticed Miles drinking beers with some of his friends, but remained where she was, not yet having the courage to approach him when he was with his friends. Her attention was instead drawn to the stage where the jocks and cheerleaders were doing their thing. Something about praise, attention and looking pretty. It almost made her want to vomit. She frowned when she saw her ex, Sean, and his cheerleader girlfriend. What a bunch of jerks!

So, when the popular kids were all showered in paint, Candy's jaw dropped. As soon as it registered with her that Sean and his girlfriend were affected by the prank, she burst out into laughter. She probably looked quite crazy standing laughing to herself, but those people had ruined her life last year, so this was hilarious.

Mentioned: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

1aa392499f908f152f41311b53c2f42b-cousins-sexy-men-jpg.337802

Chase frowned at Clary as she made her comment about him being back friends with Grant. He was about to respond to her when she walked off. She made it seem so easy to judge everyone else and make assumptions on his life. Perhaps it irritated him more because he did like her, so it was kind of upsetting to hear how dismissive she was of him reality. Maybe she'd been in on the prank herself and being civil to him was all just part of the build-up to make him feel even shittier about it all.

"Seriously? You just let them go?" Grant's persistent voice was heard. "Chase, you're weak, man. Have you got the hots for the that Westside bitch or something?"

Enough was enough. Chase couldn't take everyone's prodding and provoking any longer. He quickly turned around and slammed his fist into Grant's jaw. The force and shock knocking his teammate onto the ground. As Grant rushed back up, Chase punched him again and dragged him back onto the ground. Chase stared Grant down, just waiting to see if he was going to say another word and make him hit him again. "One more word and I knock you out!"

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Last edited:

Brea Summers

2016-05-12_CaraLoren_JossandMain-045-Nicole-Gerulat.jpg
436ed82d43f0dfaeddfe0d27217da59d.jpg
8b621baad42a32e79dd03e3659981493.jpg
21bd61a542c89ee19193658e301e305c.jpg

location: bonfire | mood: curious | with: Chase ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) | Mentions: Gemma ( Jessii Jessii )
"Hmm, I suppose." Brea frowned for a moment, then shrugged. She and Chase continued to talk for a little while until he had to go up front with the rest of the team, the cheerleaders, and the principal. She waved goodbye to him and watched Gemma and the other cheer girls ra-ra-ra, a small smile on her face. She knew she should have gone out for the team, but she hadn't this year.

Just as she was about to turn her head to greet someone who came up next to her, the red paint incident happened. Her jaw dropped and she cursed out loud, immediately making her way to her friend's side just after Chase. "Gem, you need to go home and shower." She instructed the girl. "I have a feeling tonight was just ruined, anyway." She shot a glare at Clary and the two boys she'd heard the west side girl call her brothers.

"Don't be upset darling." She called after the girl with a smirk, seeing the disappointment in her gaze. She was gone before Brea could say more, but that didn't hurt Brea's feelings any. She turned back to her own friends, her gaze shifting to Chase. "Chase," She spoke in a warning tone, knowing there wasn't much that could be done to bring him back once he got this angry. It was one reason they fought so much.

"Shut up, Grant!" Brea shot at the jock, but her words didn't do much because at that time, Chase punched the idiot in the jaw. Not once, but twice. "Jesus, Chase." The boy didn't need a suspension for this, so she moved so that he could see her and spoke. "I think he needs to be knocked out a few times, but you don't need to get in trouble for this, not at a school event." She may have sounded like she was chastising him, but in reality, she did care and he should have known that. It was just the anger that had been building up that was the problem.

"Come on, Chase. Can we walk to the cars?"

Over-The-Knee-Boots-Outfit-11.jpg

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

RICHARD DAWSON

200_s.gif
200_s.gif
5ee38a6e1c05d8ae06b07195c9baf423.jpg
a867a04e4f394f0574a4ae55b278d2c1.jpeg
Interactions: Clary James- Wonder Woman Wonder Woman and Miles Macdonald - MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat and Chase Montgomery- Misty Gray Misty Gray |
Mentions: Marina Thornton- MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat and Gemma Hudson- Jessii Jessii and Axel Frankford- Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Richard smiled as Clary took up her drink knowing that this pep rally was about to be something big and actually great. "Guys guys look, Ryder's tryna get with a Pom pom", he heard Clary say while he started to laugh and says "Looks like Ryder is actually learning from the master himself", he said with a smirk towards Miles and Clary, once she brought up Tyler he also realized that he was missing as well, he looked around and then Miles once he heard his nick name and he says "Rich, but the way, earlier today, Mari gave me an envelope for you just in case she didn't make it to the rally,". He nodded towards him taking the envelope knowing what's in there which was his money. "I'll say thank you once I see her.". Mariana always helped him out with money and cash for the cars and money just to pay our rent for the house and he always thanks her for everything she does for the family.

Richard heard the announcement to get the pep rally started as all the jocks and cheerleaders come out and once they started to pop, instead of it being confetti it was red paint. As silence started to happen he tried so hard not to laugh and think it was Axel but instead it was the twins. Richard shook his head when he found out it was the twins and in his head, he says "Only Axel would convince these kids", he couldn't help but smile until he heard the most annoying voice in the world and that was Gemma's. As much he hated her so much she had no right to yell at the kids, as much the prank was dumb but still they are just kids. "Listen miss blondie rich rich, no need to yell at them alright"., he said shaking his head at her in disapproval. As everyone started to go crazy over it she saw Clary go up to Chase acting like the tough girl she is and it then turned into a whole other level when he yelled in her face to get out of his. Richard tried controlling his anger trying not to hit Chase as hard as he could but he thinks that Clary should handle it and her sure of hell did. She realized which side Chase at and we all show his true colors of what he really was. "Hey dude, next time just stay with your little perp group and just leave us alone", he says towards Chase and walks away towards the twins

coding; allrights reserved deer deer ht

Clary James
tumblr_ofjab6ECIj1v3mslvo3_400.gif
mentions: brea summers ~ apolla apolla Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary heard Brea make her smug comment as she walked away before she decided to just walk away. She didn't have much fight left in her for tonight, she was just tired. "Those fucking idiots" she grumbled to herself at her truck, referring to her brothers and this whole situation, having to raise them since they were 10 she had gotten used to thier antics but this was just a bit extra compared to what she usually dealt with. Plus there was Chase, what she had said was definitely a low blow but there was a lot going through her head and it just came out, thankfully pretty calm.
She brought a dart up to her lips, taking a deep breath with the hopes that the smoke would calm her down, though it wasn't that affective. She cared about Chase, she cared about an Eastsider that wasn't a part of her family or friend group and honestly that thought alone freaked her out a bit. Hell, she was tempted to go back and check on him and see if he was calming down. Mix that with the stress she was feeling from the twins being idiots and just whatever was going on in her life and she felt a little overwhelmed. "Ugh!" The girl let out a shout, knowing the sound wouldn't make it back to the people at the bonfire before roughly punching the metal framing the back window in the bed of her truck. The pain from the impact brought tears to the girls eyes but it was the overwhelming feeling in her head that forced them down her cheeks, lifting up her hood and bringing her knees to her chest being thankful for the dark of the night and that she parked away from the school.
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

Axel Frankford
ash-stymest-Favim.com-293210.gif
mentions: Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Interactions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla Gemma Hudson ~ Jessii Jessii Richard Dawson ~ Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

Axel rolled his eyes as Marina walked over to the Eastsider, ignoring the jealousy that seemed to be in chest. Thankfully his attention was pulled away from it by the screech let out by where the prank had happened, his attention instantly going there and slowly making his way over behind Richard as Clary went full big sister. At first he assumed Clary could just carry herself and it'd be fine and she could, though he could see surprise on her face as the guy he knew as Chase shouted at the twins. Instantly, Axel stepped up to stand next to Richard, hoping to give the signal that if Chase made a move at Clary or the twins he'd quickly get wrecked by the two guys standing nearby.
He watched Clary spit back at the jock, though the slight hurt in her voice made Axel look over at her with a furrowed brow. She was realizing her mistake getting buddy buddy with Eastsiders. He knew it was a mistake to start actually being friends with someone from the east and the hurt expression passing Clarys features made him hate the rich kids even more (plus made him guilty for starting this whole mess). "Yea, just stay away. That would be the best for everyone." He nodding in agreement with Richard as he spoke to the angry jock, his eyes quickly moving to the blonde that made a snarky comment to Clary as she walked away. "Just fuck off darling ok? Just mind your own business and clean off your pom pomed friend." He shook his head and followed Richard once again back over to the twins, he wasn't sure what he would do to make this up to Clary but he had to think of something.
Without gold chains cause Axels better than that.
238207C900000578-0-image-7_1416962966331.jpg
coding by cychotic

Untitled.png
Chase glared at Richard as he made his remark about his staying with his own group. It might have made some sense to him if his attention towards Clary had been one-sided, but she'd seemed pretty keen on talking to him in return.

Chase looked up to Brea as she spoke to him and took her words on board. Besides, he was happy with two punches - one for the party and one for tonight. Chase removed his hands from Grant's shirt and stood back up straight. Glancing ahead to see Coach Grayson in the distance he decided to go along with Brea's suggestion of walking to the cars. He wasn't worried about being suspended as he knew the coach still needed him as team captain. Unfortunately, the alternative would likely be much worse than getting to sleep in and miss school.

"We need to go to my car - I've got some spare clothes in there. Why do these things always end with me losing my shirts?" he remarked. Granted, he usually lost his clothing under more entertaining and less sober circumstances. "Ah shit... I'm going to end up with detention for this. Coach Grayson's detentions are the worst. I swear he's like some army drill sergeant," he complained. He then looked to Brea and turned his tone more serious. "I don't regret punching Grant, because I'm not having him tell me to beat up two kids. And I can't spend another year stopping him from bullying people. He's been asking for me to punch him for months."

As they approached his car, Chase unlocked it and grabbed a fresh shift out of his gym bag before putting it on. "I was really willing to give this Westside thing a chance and I pissed some of our friends off by trying to act proactively in getting to know the newcomers. I don't know why I try to be different. Everyone just assumes our lives are great over here." Chase leaned against his car and looked down to his fist as the throbbing pain only just started to set in. "I can't wait to be lectured by my asshole parents, which I'm sure you're more than familiar with. If they really gave a shit, they'd open their eyes and realise how bad Abigail is these days. I don't even know how to help her...." he trailed off. Brea would know from when she and Chase were together that his sister had an eating disorder along with a host of other issues. "I think I need to get drunk tonight," he said, looking back towards the bonfire.

apolla apolla Jessii Jessii
Mentioned: Wonder Woman Wonder Woman Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

✿Gemma Hudson✿

With: Clary & Axel - Wonder Woman Wonder Woman , Chase - Misty Gray Misty Gray , Brea - apolla apolla , Richard - Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
anigif_longform-original-4462-1426882876-29.gif

Gemma did her best not to scream as the annoying westsider continued to throw insults at her. This bitch just would not stop. She found it interesting that no matter how many times she told Gemma to walk away, she just wouldn’t do it herself. Gemma was about to start screaming at the girl again when she noticed that the she had started to prepare herself for a fight. Gemma wasn’t exactly a fighter, and never really found herself in a physical fight before, but was that about to change?

She wasn’t able to find out as someone else had joined them. Gemma looked beside to see Chase, asking her if she was okay. Gemma sighed and was about to respond when Chase began yelling at the two brats responsible for the paint. She figured it was best to keep her mouth shut as Brea came by her side, and two other male westsiders came to be by Clary's. Gemma decided that it was probably best to take Brea's advice and to make her way home to shower and clean up.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later.” Gemma told her friend, as she watched her run after Chase. Sadness overtook Gemma as she remembered that she was covered in paint and the night ruined. She hated the idea of having to return back home early, especially when she thought she had a perfect way to avoid it. Gemma glanced around before starting to make her back to where she had parked her car.
Code by @Starfish

Clary James (edited)
giphy.gif
mentioned: Gemma Hudson ~ Jessii Jessii Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary had still been crying when she heard the footsteps coming close, instantly freezing. She hoped the black of her outfit would keep her hidden from whoever, keeping in her hunched postition. Listening to the voices only made the girl feel more on edge, of course. Of course Chase and Brea needed to come out to whoevers car was parked a few down from hers. They were probably the last people she'd ever want to see her in her current state. The dark haired girl kept quiet as she listened to their conversation, her tears thankfully having been silenced. As she heard Chase sounding so annoyed and defeated with having trying being friends with a westsider she rolled her eyes though her instinct was to cringe since she was the one who influenced his distaste for them... he had been the only person to not turn up his nose instantly at the Westsider or instantly tried to get into her pants. Then she heard his worry for his sister, causing the girl to feel a pinch more of guilt to build in her chest. He weak spot definitely is peopke who want to take care of thier families... maybe the East wasn't so different from the West... no no... She bit her lip though still didn't make a sound, waiting for them to just go away when she heard more foot steps, glancing up and seeing the red coated cheerleader coming from the other side.
Remember that list of people Clary wouldn't like to see crying? Definitely add pom poms to the list. "Fuck" The girl whispered under her breath, wiping her eyes as well as she could with her sleeve. This is definitely not how she thought tonight would go.
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Brea Summers

location: Chase's truck | mood: sorry | with: Chase ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) | Mentions: Gemma ( Jessii Jessii )
Relief washed over Brea as Chase agreed to walk to the cars with her. She turned and smiled at Gemma as the girl began to walk to her car as well, and Brea felt a pang of sadness about the whole affair. It may have just been a prank to those idiot kids, but to people like Chase and Gemma who actually gave a damn, it was much more. A guy told her to fuck off and mind her own business, and she turned to face him.

"It really is everybody's business, darling." She retorted nastily. "Considering your prank affected my friends and a good portion of the student body. So you can go ahead and fuck off." That being said, she stalked past him, glancing back only to ensure Chase was following.

"Maybe if you weren't so good looking under there, you could actually keep your shirt on most of the time." Brea spoke after they were out of everyone's earshot, her tone light and teasing. "I know Grant is your teammate and all, but I never liked him. Not even when we were... well, you know." She shrugged one shoulder, trying not to let him see that it bothered her still that they weren't together. It was mostly jealousy, considering she knew what a good guy he was. They were better off as friends.

"As far as the westsiders go," She began, breathing in and out slowly, trying not to anger him further. "Chase, you've always been different, and you're always going to be different." Smiling up at him, all of her earlier malice gone, she reached out and took the hand that he'd punched Grant with, looking down to inspect it. "At least you didn't break anything, though your hand is probably going to be hella swollen. Use some ice."

She lifted her gaze once more. "You're right, though. They don't know what our lives are like, and we don't know theirs. They seem to be more open about drama than we are, if that makes sense. But we're all strangers." Realizing she was still holding his hand, she released it, realizing that in the process of her inspection some red paint had transferred over to her. His comment about his sister made her realize that it had been a while since they'd talked about anything important, and Brea realized that she missed it. And his sister. She was a sweet girl, even with her slew of issues. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly, looking over at him.

Clearing her throat, she moved to lean against the truck beside him. "I second that. My parents aren't home." She realized that after she said it, it may come off a little forward, and she chuckled softly. "I just mean if you wanted to raid the liquor cabinet. They just restocked."

✿Gemma Hudson✿

With: Clary & Axel - Wonder Woman Wonder Woman , Chase - Misty Gray Misty Gray , Brea - apolla apolla , Richard - Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
Mentions:

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
6888c459-1d0d-497a-8acd-3f1376044d9f.gif

Gemma noticed that Brea and Chase were walking towards where they had parked the cars as well, so she followed behind them. She had spent a lot of time with Brea and Chase while they were a couple, as she was close with Brea. She had been happy for her friend when she had gotten with Chase, as Gemma had always thought he was a great guy. She never minded him being around all of the time, and though she had been sad that they had broken up, she was glad to see that the two had remained friends.

Finally reaching the cars, Gemma left the two alone to walk over to her own car that was parked a little ways down from Chase’s. She felt her cheerleading uniform to feel that the paint was still a little wet. Gemma sighed, not really wanting to get into her car until the paint was totally dry. The last thing she wanted was to have to try and get paint stains out of the seats.

She let out a sigh of frustration as she tried to figure out what to do. She didn’t want to go back to the pep rally still covered in paint, but she didn’t want to ruin her car with the paint. “What a stupid night. Damn it.” Gemma muttered angrily to herself. She decided that she’d check the trunk of the car, hoping that she had maybe left her dogs blanket in there that she could put on the seats.

Once she opened the trunk, a small smile appeared on Gemma’s face. Though she was still frustrated, she was happy to see her gym bag in the trunk of the car. She rummaged through it and pulled out black Nike shorts and a blue sports bra. She had hoped for a shirt of some sort, but that would have to do for now. Gemma glanced around, stepping out of the light. She made sure that no one was watching her as she quickly changed out of her cheer uniform and into the shorts and sports bra. That made her feel a little bit better.
Code by @Starfish

db37b7c8f93651d708e06bbe78138c2a--workout-outfits-workout-gear.jpg

promo_photo_1_Robbie_Amell.jpg Chase listened as Brea spoke about Grant. "Most of the team don't even like him, but they won't say it to his face. I stuck up for him loads last year, when others wanted him off the team, and he's thanked me by being a complete dick."

"I need to stop sticking my nose in and thinking people want me to help them. And there's that time I tried to join in on Chess Club and they all looked at me like I'd murdered their firstborn! I just fancied a change of scenery and company that day," he half-joked. He looked down at his hand as Brea inspected it. "I'm sure someone's got some ice for the drinks back there," he said, glancing towards the bonfire where it seemed the party was still going on for many. He wasn't sure if he was ready to leave it yet.

Chase warmly smiled when Brea said she was sorry about Abigail. Then she suddenly mentioned that her parents weren't home, quickly recovering herself by mentioning she meant for the liquor cabinet. "I don't think that's a good idea, Brea," he awkwardly told her. "This is all just a cocktail for the troubles we had when we were together. I'm a pain in the neck when I'm drunk and a pissed off," he said. "I'd hate for us to get into one of our arguments like we used to. I feel like we just got back on track," he told her. He hoped he hadn't upset her by turning down her offer, but he didn't want to do anything impulsive.

apolla apolla

Brea Summers

location: Chase's truck | mood: sorry | with: Chase ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) Clary Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | Mentions: -
Brea tried to hide her disappointment by looking away from him. She didn't want to admit that he was right, and now she just felt idiotic because she'd just made the situation awkward. Rolling her head to look at him after a moment, she forced a smile and nodded. "If you noticed, we really only fought like that when we were dating. Which we're not." Her tone made it evident that she was teasing him again, though there was a note of truthfulness to it as well.

"But it's alright. No pressure. You can always stay here, get drunk with the fucktards." She laughed at her own joke, casting her gaze back towards the bonfire. It was still going strong, which was odd to her, but not at the same time. East side kids could party just as hard as west siders.

Looking around the area, her eyes landed on a dark shape sitting on the bed of a truck. She squinted, nudging Chase as she did so, trying to make out who it was. She didn't recognize the truck, which told her it was most likely a west sider. It was obvious whoever it was was crying, and believe it or not, Brea wasn't a heartless bitch. There was a reason people liked her, even if she'd started life off on the wrong foot and still lost her footing sometimes.

Pushing herself off the truck, she walked towards the figure. "Hello? Who's that? Are you okay?" She got closer, but it wasn't until she was almost at the bed of the truck that she recognized Clary. "Oh." She sat back, immediately crossing her arms over her chest as some sort of barrier between the two. Speaking of losing her footing... "Shouldn't you be celebrating with the rest of your crew?" She asked, the red paint on Chase and Gemma flashing into her mind.

Clary James
giphy.gif
interaction: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla mentions: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary listened as Brea and Chase continued to talk, it was easy to see she genuinely cared about him, though she couldn't help but cringe at the awkward exchange about drinking at her house. Then, she couldn't hear them talk anymore but she could hear footsteps getting closer, cursing to herself as Brea began talking. "Uh, I'm fine..." the girl tried to get her composure back, giving her eyes another wipe and pulling her hood back down, fixing her bandana headband, knowing she was spotted and there was no running. When Brea finally caught on to who it was Clary looked over, seeing and hearing her expression instantly change.
Then, when she made the comment about the girl celebrating with her friends Clary let out a bit of a laugh, shaking her head with an eye roll. "And you guys think we assume what you're like" she looked between the jock and blonde before returning her gaze to Brea. "If you must know princess, I'm just as surprised and pissed about the prank as you are. You know what pisses me off more though? People deciding to yell at my little brothers when they don't even know thier names. Or asking them if they are retarded and looking like they prepared to punch out kids" she spat, glancing over at Chase before leaning back against where she sat in the trucks bed. "So no. I'm not celebrating, I'm actually smoking, drinking and waiting so I can leave the lame shit you call a pep rally" she kept her voice stone cold to try and hide how emotional she had been moments before. Admittedly the prank could've been funny, if her brothers hadn't been thrown under the bus so quickly and maybe if they didn't go to the same school as the Eastsiders. "I'm sure your clones are looking for you... Brea right? Whatever, maybe you should get back to the party"
IMG_0554.jpg
coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back