• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ship Roleplays

AquaLinnea

RP Addict

Ships

• Saihara Shuichi X Ouma Kokichi
    Komaeda Nagito X Tsumiki Mikan
    Naegi Makoto X Ikusaba Mukuro
    Togami Byakuya
    X Naegi Makoto

Hey, I am Aqua, a non-binary dork with too many children to count I all love. Might be a tad too obsessed with roleplaying, but that's just details. Nothing to worry about-
Most of the time I do ship roleplays, primarily, fandom ship roleplays. Kind of what I live off most of the time, I guess.
So, just here to show what I am looking for and what I am interested in roleplaying, so if there is anything you are interested in too, don't hold back and ask me.
I don't have many requirements, besides the basic. Be respectable, have decent grammar and not constant one-liners.
I am open to many mature themes. Most I am comfortable with, as long as treated properly of course.

My preferred characters to be is in bold.

Last edited:
I know only game version of danganronpa but I would like to write Shuichi x Kokichi with you

It seems if you got a lot of requests ^^'

I'd be down to do a Claude x M!Byleth rp, if not now, then perhaps in the future if you are too busy :3

Hello, I'd love to do a Pearl x Marina roleplay with you if you're still active and interested!

I’d be verrrrrry interested in ByakuyaxMakoto or ShuichixKokichi, but I’ve never played Makoto or Shuichi though I can certainly try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back