• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shinichi Academy (Technically a Irregularity Reboot) OOC (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
oop i didn't check the doc beforehand, my bad.
Ah no worries. I did the same mistake in the classic one too (ironically, it was a lightning quirk too.) And that's why my first of is a fire quirk user now. Just be sure to check for close similarities before posting.

I wouldn't mind if you went with my quirk or something similar. I likely won't be using that one anyway

Ooh I wanna hear them

Well Porcupine is your basic animal type mutation where the voiceover for the quick explanation goes "he/she can do basically everything a porcupine does!", that is grow pointed quills over their back that can be jabbed into an enemy with a spiked tail that can be swung too.

"Magic Hat" is taking the classic magic trick of pulling objects out a hat and making a quirk out of it to store and retrieve just about anything that'll fit through a hat as well as some portal physics stuff with them.

"The Guy With The Dragon Tattoo" (because bad references yay) involves having a living 'tattoo' with a dragon design that can be directed to move around on the surface of the skin providing different effects based on where it is, the scales are hard enough to stop a knife wherever it is, can slash with claws when covering the hands etc.

"Sighthacking" has an otherwise blind user 'hacking' into the vision of nearby people to see through them and mess around with what they see too.

Another one I don't have a catchy name for allows for kinetic energy to be absorbed from objects in motion into the hands or feet then released all at once.

Well Porcupine is your basic animal type mutation where the voiceover for the quick explanation goes "he/she can do basically everything a porcupine does!", that is grow pointed quills over their back that can be jabbed into an enemy with a spiked tail that can be swung too.

"Magic Hat" is taking the classic magic trick of pulling objects out a hat and making a quirk out of it to store and retrieve just about anything that'll fit through a hat as well as some portal physics stuff with them.

"The Guy With The Dragon Tattoo" (because bad references yay) involves having a living 'tattoo' with a dragon design that can be directed to move around on the surface of the skin providing different effects based on where it is, the scales are hard enough to stop a knife wherever it is, can slash with claws when covering the hands etc.

"Sighthacking" has an otherwise blind user 'hacking' into the vision of nearby people to see through them and mess around with what they see too.

Another one I don't have a catchy name for allows for kinetic energy to be absorbed from objects in motion into the hands or feet then released all at once.
All of them are great and can used.

Speaking of which, the CS is up and running. The link should be right under the title.

Here are some quirk ideas, though I may not use all of them:

- Being able to copy an ability from any animal by making eye contact with it
- Pain vampirism- being able to sense pain and feed off it to enhance speed, strength, and senses
- Transforming plants into animals that can be controlled by the quirk user
- Vehicle shifting
- Switching two people's minds by touching them at the same time

Here are some quirk ideas, though I may not use all of them:

- Being able to copy an ability from any animal by making eye contact with it
- Pain vampirism- being able to sense pain and feed off it to enhance speed, strength, and senses
- Transforming plants into animals that can be controlled by the quirk user
- Vehicle shifting
- Switching two people's minds by touching them at the same time
Sure just add some weaknesses and your good to go

Also changed the title in homage to the classic thread

Last edited:
How does an adaptive quirk sound? Nothing too bizzare. The user has to think and calculate in order for their quirk to adapt to the one of their opponent.

A forcefield quirk for projectiles being shot at them, a reaction enahncement quirk for fast foes, a power quirk to save people from something heavy, etc.

Of course, they would only have a basic grasp on the quirk since they would be using it for the first time in most cases. Maybe some sort of physical ailment for overuse?

How does an adaptive quirk sound? Nothing too bizzare. The user has to think and calculate in order for their quirk to adapt to the one of their opponent.

A forcefield quirk for projectiles being shot at them, a reaction enahncement quirk for fast foes, a power quirk to save people from something heavy, etc.

Of course, they would only have a basic grasp on the quirk since they would be using it for the first time in most cases. Maybe some sort of physical ailment for overuse?
Sure, that's kinda what I'm doing with Alexis's quirk. 2 modes each with different purposes.

Hi y'all so I have two different quirk concept atm:
Gore - the user can pull out and remove various parts of their bodies including skin, limbs, bone and guts. When separated her parts can move about as if they are still connected, although they can only move if the user can see where they are going. As a bonus side effect the user can no longer feel any pain inflicted to their body, but if they lose enough blood they go to a zombie like state where they start shambling around looking for meat until they get enough blood back.

Nightmare - after activating their quirk and looking at someone for 10 seconds the user knows what a person's fears and/or nightmares are and can manifest them onto the users body. For example if someone is afraid of wolves, the users arms and legs would turn into that of a nightmarish version of a wolf. It has a hard time limit of about a minute, but with training it can be extended. Basically it's Suneaters quirk but with nightmares instead of food

Nightmare - after activating their quirk and looking at someone for 10 seconds the user knows what a person's fears and/or nightmares are and can manifest them onto the users body. For example if someone is afraid of wolves, the users arms and legs would turn into that of a nightmarish version of a wolf. It has a hard time limit of about a minute, but with training it can be extended. Basically it's Suneaters quirk but with nightmares instead of food
When your biggest nightmares are zombies, pedofilesor clowns.
This will make your character look silly

True true but if they're willing to deal with that then fine.

Easy one is sharp things. I imagine a child seeing their parent or sibling have a accident with a knife would be a bit traumatic

"I fear rejection" = turning into the forever alone face and tormenting the victim

Yeah the conceptual things are always the hardest ones, being alone forever could just mean that the user starts crying and just has an aura that makes people stay away from them

Yeah the conceptual things are always the hardest ones, being alone forever could just mean that the user starts crying and just has an aura that makes people stay away from them
That could also work

Wooo hello. I am working on CS, how does this quirk sound?

QUIRK Jellyport
TYPE Emitter

BASIC Pronounced "Jell-a-port", Sachiko can emit a pink see-through slime from her hands. By enveloping herself, others, or objects in this slime completely she can teleport the subject to her desired location.

Plus limitations of course.

Wooo hello. I am working on CS, how does this quirk sound?

QUIRK Jellyport
TYPE Emitter

BASIC Pronounced "Jell-a-port", Sachiko can emit a pink see-through slime from her hands. By enveloping herself, others, or objects in this slime completely she can teleport the subject to her desired location.

Plus limitations of course.
I'm not in charge but depending on how far it goes seems cool.

But what if she only covers half a person before the port happens? Is it a fatality or it just won't work unless someone is covered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back