• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shinichi Academy (Technically a Irregularity Reboot) OOC (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Random quirk ideas

sedative saliva
The users saliva is a powerful sleeping agent, while the user has a very strong resistance to this they are not entirely immune. The user can cause drowsiness and sleep depending on how much spit is used and where it lands.
Example,
Spit landing on the face can result in a knockout,
Licking someone's arm would cause the victim to get drowsy.

invisibility
When the user of this quirk holds their breath they become entirely unnoticeable for the duration they are not breathing.

Rewire
This quirk produces a very weak electric shock however when one strikes a target with their hand, the electricity pours into their nervous system and rearranges their body's signals. Ordinarily, the brain sends electric signals to the body to control how it moves. But when under the influence of this quirk, these signals will produce any movement other than what the brain intends. When used against most opponents, they will be unable to do something as simple as walking, much less continue fighting.

Last edited:
Quirk super document of doom for ease of posting here

The wording and such may change depending on the rp I was in when I made these, some require more scientific explanations than others so they are a bit wordy.

Anyone got a idea on their characters?
As I'm thinking of a exchange student who has trouble understanding Japanese.

If people want to make contrived backstories let me know aha

Random quirk ideas

sedative saliva
The users saliva is a powerful sleeping agent, while the user has a very strong resistance to is they are not entirely immune. The user can cause drowsiness and sleep depending on how much spit is used and where it lands.
Example,
Spit landing on the face can result in a knockout,
Licking someone's arm would cause the victim to get drowsy.

invisibility
When the user of this quirk holds their breath they become entirely unnoticeable for the duration they are not breathing.

Rewire
This quirk produces a very weak electric shock however when one strikes a target with their hand, the electricity pours into their nervous system and rearranges their body's signals. Ordinarily, the brain sends electric signals to the body to control how it moves. But when under the influence of this quirk, these signals will produce any movement other than what the brain intends. When used against most opponents, they will be unable to do something as simple as walking, much less continue fighting.
All are good to go. The first one is my favorite of the 3

I'm most likely making two or three characters with
1) dark palms
2) boomerang/sedative spit

Anyone got a idea on their characters?
As I'm thinking of a exchange student who has trouble understanding Japanese.

If people want to make contrived backstories let me know aha
I have one of 3 so far
my 1st character a previous vigilante who's decided to become a proper hero. She's a zealand native.

Also might reveal the teachers quirks soon (there's 3)

Hmm which quirks to pull from the bank of dead RPs?

Plain old Porcupine? Hat portal hammerspace? Living yakuza-esque dragon tattoo? Blind sighthacker was always my fav.

From the wiki:

A quirk is a special, superhuman ability that a person can have. Along with being unique to each user, Quirks are compartmentalized into multiple categories. Quirk users are also limited to one ability and are thus unable to achieve any other. Although easy to forget, the fact is that Quirks are physical abilities. As such, they can be trained and worn out. When a person works out their muscles, the muscle fibers are destroyed and new, stronger ones grow back; this same rule applies to Quirks. However, should a Quirk be overused, the user could suffer any of a variety of drawbacks, depending on the nature of the Quirk. These drawbacks are usually simple ailments, such as dry skin or nausea; however, in some cases, the drawback can be much more severe.

Okay, I think I have a quirk:

Slice and Dice: Through physical contact, the user can bisect any non-living (though not necessarily inorganic) object. The two sections of the object will be identical in weight, but the shape is random until the user can properly train their ability. For example, if they were to use their quirk on a table, it could split right down the middle or it might separate the top and one leg with a small layer and three legs. I can see this power being useful for infiltrations, but combat uses will require some creativity.

Don't know what you would call it as it's more a stand then a quirk

But what about someone being able to make duplicates of something/someone by pulling it out of a mirror or reflective surface.
A pocket mirror would produce smaller duplicates compared to a full length mirror or large window

I would like to try joining this be my first time being in a Group RP. I'll be using two characters for this different from my usual group so I could develop them a bit more.

1. Chained Will - Emitter
This user can summon out blood chains from their body in variety of directions but only from their body and hands not anywhere else. The chains solidize and wrap around the person their targeting. If the chains slowly begin to drain a person's will to fight the more they struggle.

Drawback- It requires blood for the quirk to work so the more the user uses it the more of their blood is drained from their body and they slowly begin to get dizzy.

2. Whirling Twirling - Mutant
This user hair is shaped as a tornado and they can make their hair spin out wildly in a variety of directions. This also gives the user a bit of flight since their hair acts like a fan.

Drawback- If someone grabs their hair it can make them spin out of control or if their hair gets tangled it can cause a lot of pain from the sudden stop.

1. "electricity quirk with name to be decided"
The ability to use their body as a conduit, running electrical currents through it from nearby electronics to briefly heighten their physical capabilities or discharge it in static chocks.

Drawbacks: The strength gained is dependant on the electricity that's "absorbed". The more she "absorbs" the higher the risk for an accidental discharge, as it becomes highly difficult to keep the energy in control when peak strength. Extended usage can literally fry her alive.

2. "medusa quirk with name to be decided"
The ability to turn everything in their sight into stone, extending up to 20 meters ?

Drawback: Cannot be turned off, doesn't distinguish between friend and foe. Once used it needs a recharge period (time undecided).

disclaimer i do not claim to be a physics or any kind of science expert so if something doesn't make sense with the first quirk, enlighten me pls :' )

1. "electricity quirk with name to be decided"
The ability to use their body as a conduit, running electrical currents through it from nearby electronics to briefly heighten their physical capabilities or discharge it in static chocks.

Drawbacks: The strength gained is dependant on the electricity that's "absorbed". The more she "absorbs" the higher the risk for an accidental discharge, as it becomes highly difficult to keep the energy in control when peak strength. Extended usage can literally fry her alive.

2. "medusa quirk with name to be decided"
The ability to turn everything in their sight into stone, extending up to 20 meters ?

Drawback: Cannot be turned off, doesn't distinguish between friend and foe. Once used it needs a recharge period (time undecided).

disclaimer i do not claim to be a physics or any kind of science expert so if something doesn't make sense with the first quirk, enlighten me pls :' )
Second quirk is good and the First quirk makes sense, however, just note that it's a bit similar to one of Heirs ideas

Here's what it says on his doc
Quirk Name: High Voltage

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description: Can absorb electricity, enhancing physical attributes. The increase does depend on how much electricity is absorbed. Its duration depends on how much is used. There is some passive leak of power, so they cannot carry a charge forever. This is done by a unique organ next to the user’s heart allowing them to store a large amount of electrical power. Their body’s cells also have slightly more copper in them, allowing for the easier conduction of electricity.

Quirk Weaknesses: Limited to the availability of electricity. Must come in direct contact with electricity in order to absorb it. Ex: cannot grab a plugged-in a lamp and drain power from the wall outlet, for example, would have to jam a fork in the outlet and be outright electrocuted to gain charge. The more charge stored, the faster it will bleed out, causing a decreased time frame to use more powerful attacks.

I would like to try joining this be my first time being in a Group RP. I'll be using two characters for this different from my usual group so I could develop them a bit more.

1. Chained Will - Emitter
This user can summon out blood chains from their body in variety of directions but only from their body and hands not anywhere else. The chains solidize and wrap around the person their targeting. If the chains slowly begin to drain a person's will to fight the more they struggle.

Drawback- It requires blood for the quirk to work so the more the user uses it the more of their blood is drained from their body and they slowly begin to get dizzy.

2. Whirling Twirling - Mutant
This user hair is shaped as a tornado and they can make their hair spin out wildly in a variety of directions. This also gives the user a bit of flight since their hair acts like a fan.

Drawback- If someone grabs their hair it can make them spin out of control or if their hair gets tangled it can cause a lot of pain from the sudden stop.
Both are good to use

Okay, I think I have a quirk:

Slice and Dice: Through physical contact, the user can bisect any non-living (though not necessarily inorganic) object. The two sections of the object will be identical in weight, but the shape is random until the user can properly train their ability. For example, if they were to use their quirk on a table, it could split right down the middle or it might separate the top and one leg with a small layer and three legs. I can see this power being useful for infiltrations, but combat uses will require some creativity.
Good. You can use it

Don't know what you would call it as it's more a stand then a quirk

But what about someone being able to make duplicates of something/someone by pulling it out of a mirror or reflective surface.
A pocket mirror would produce smaller duplicates compared to a full length mirror or large window
Creative. I like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back