• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shinichi Academy (Technically a Irregularity Reboot) OOC (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC for the Upcoming My Hero RP. This along with the discord server will be the OOC for this.

the names temporary btw

Last edited:
I will be adding more pages as the Interest Check garners interest so feel free to discuss some things here ahead of time.

Quirks I plan to use or at least make sure are ok

Dark palms
Floormaster_(The_Wind_Waker).png

The user is able to grow big dark arms from the seeds expelled from their body.
These arms are able to be controlled from a distance or to grow in place of one's limbs. Each hand takes considerable effort to control, if left to their own devices these hands would thrash and grab randomly wherever spawned.

Boomerang-
Able to infuse a item with energy that sends it flying towards a target, if any energy remains upon hitting the target the item will rebound back towards the user's hand.

Spikes
A quirk that allows the user to grow sharp spikes from anywhere on their body, small spikes can be shot short distances, though the user can concentrate on creating a single large spike with more tensile strength.

All 3 are pretty good ideas. Feel free to use any one of them (or all 3).

Here's 2 of the 3 quirk concepts that I currently have.

Using the inner flames (rage) as a weapon, she can either Drastically speed up or ignite herself in flames. It grows more powerful the more that inner flame grows. This ability only lasts 6 to 8 minutes a day and must be used wisely in order to prevent running out of juice mid fight.

Drawing from the world's inner 'darkness' (more of an explanation on this when his CS eventually releases), he summon a darkness blade can fire a cresent shape projectile of darkness thats strength gets amplified when in a more dense darkness zone. Too much darkness can cause his arm to be temporarily paralyzed and he can be put out of commission if his blade is shattered

Quirk Idea I plan on using for my character:
Bone Boost

Quirk is a mutation type quirk that would provide the user massively reinforced and strengthed bone's giving them super strength and durability at the cost of mobility, this also allows the user of said quirk to bypass an average human's UML or Upper Musculuture Limit. This is the amount of muscle one can pack onto their bodies before their bones are put under too much strain and risk injury but with bones this strong that's obviously a non-issue. Overall just a physical powerhouse quirk, no fancy range attacks or sneaky techniques just "I'm gonna hit you really really hard" This overall defensive increase effects blunt damage like punches/kicks/tackles and stuff like that much much more than bladed or stabbing/slashing weaponry...a sword would stab the crap outta my character just as easily as a average human but a straight punch to him is more likely to hurt you then him because muscle and strong bones help in redistributing the kinetic energy of blunt blows.

Quirk would also increase its user body size considerably so if we're talking... let's say the kids start at age 16 like in the show, my characters probably gonna be like 6'5 lmao

That's a pretty creative one. You can use that one.

That's a pretty creative one. You can use that one.

Thanks, its pretty basic as far as powers go...super strength/durability is as basic as it gets but in MH Roleplays I noticed lots of overly complicated powers that take 30 paragraphs to explain so a character like mine that's just "BIG SMASH" is sometimes needed

Thanks, its pretty basic as far as powers go...super strength/durability is as basic as it gets but in MH Roleplays I noticed lots of overly complicated powers that take 30 paragraphs to explain so a character like mine that's just "BIG SMASH" is sometimes needed
Yeah. Sometimes a simple quirk is better than a quirk that requires 300+ IQ just to read.

Yep but If you have ideas we can use them as later plots

I’d like to jump in! Let me know when the character sheet drops and I’ll think up a cool quirk.

On the subject of simplicity: it’s canon in the main MHA universe that quirks get more complicated as people breed, so it stands to logic that most quirks at the beginning of superpowers appearing would be rather simple. Obviously that shouldn’t preclude anyone from going wild with creativity, but it’s not a crime to have “big smash” be a power either.

Ong That's a really good point. How did I not think of that? I feel dumb now ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back