• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Got myself an original thread search, thought I might diversify with some Fandom stuff.

About me:
-I am 18-
-College Student and Employed-
-Been Roleplaying for 6 years-
-Very flexible in style, though I prefer a moderate paragraph or two-
-Very distractable. Please don't take it personally if I go silent for a bit-
-I am Male-

What I expect from you:
-I Don't mind if you're under 18, I just won't do any plots related to romance with you-
-Be somewhat active. If nothing happens for a day or two, you're fine-
-Communicate outside of RP. It takes two to make an RP. I like to plan stuff out-

I'm fine with either romantic plots or canonical, and although I'm most comfortable doing MxF, I don't mind any other pairings.

Fandoms:

-Pokemon-
(Just a classic. Open to pretty much anything here.)

-Demon Slayer-
(Might wanna do OC stuff with this? We can talk.)

-Danganronpa-
(Guilty pleasure. I have an OC, and I could maybe play some of the canon guys.)

(OC stuff only for this one. Just a lovely concept that I love exploring.)

-MHA-
(OC's for this one as well. Another great concept.)

-Undertale/Deltarune-
(Seriously been craving this one lately. My start in RP was playing Asriel, so this one is dear to my heart.)

⭐Spiderverse OC Plot⭐

(I've been playing around with my own original idea for a Spiderman, and I'd be happy to do a similar type of plot on a smaller scale. Maybe the one I want the most.)

All I've got for now! I'll probably get back to you guys soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back