• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom She's got particular taste! (A Teen Wolf Craving)

Hey y'all, if I knew how to make this pretty I would, but unfortunately I am not that tech savvy lol. As for what I'm looking for, that is for someone to play Derek Hale from the Teen Wolf universe. Now this would be an AU plot as the character I'd be playing is an older version of his deceased first love, Paige Krasikeva. I have a bio written up for her and how she's still around and all that, which I can show you if you're at all interested.

Basically I feel like Derek always got the shit end of the stick during the series and never got to be happy, like even for a full episode! So, this would probably take place during Season 3A with the durach and then we could go from there. We can go into more detail later, but all I ask is that you be 18+ and have a decent knowledge about Derek and the show! Can't wait to hear from y'all!

teen wolf smile GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back