• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom She-ra and the princesses of power fan? Come play your favorite characters! (CC x OC)

Kuroi Tamashi

♡ Sonadow, fight me ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! The name's Yami and I'm looking for some fellow SPOP fans who'd like to bring their favorite characters to life!

I ask that you:
  • Respond multiple times a day when possible. I have to be more firm on this rule now, in light of recent partners not respecting my time and vanishing from the rp for days. The minimum is one time per day. If you for any reason can't accomplish this, tell me. I completely understand if you are busy, burnt out, etc, but communication is a must.
  • Write enough content to generate a decent response (I average 2-4 paragraphs. You do not have to match that but I ask for at least one paragraph per character.)
  • Are respectful
I primarily play OCs. I am able to and willing to play canon characters as side characters and double up. I would like you to play a canon character as your main, however OCs as side characters/doubles are welcome.

Here is the general information on the OC I use. I could create a new one if she isn't to your liking, though I feel quite strongly towards using her as my main.
Name: Princess Automa of Auto City
Race: Elemental princess

Runestone details:
Name: Red Diamond
Appearance: A large, uncut, pure red diamond. Can be visually mistaken for the Black Garnet.
Properties: Runestone of technomagic. Grants its princess the ability to communicate directly with any form of technology, provided said technology utilizes an electrical charge to function. This communication can take three forms. 1) Direct manipulation and control of the electricity powering the aforementioned technology, 2) manipulation, interference, etc with the actual technology and its functions, and 3) granting limited sentience that varies according to the technology and how advanced it is.

Backstory: Automa’s kingdom was all but completely destroyed by the Horde when she was a child. Her parents, her mother being the elemental princess in control of the Red Diamond runestone, both perished. The ability to control the runestone as well as the title of queen was passed down to the young princess, however, after seeing what being queen had ultimately brought upon her mother, Automa rejected the title. She did accept her role as the new princess of the Red Diamond and the new leader of the few surviving citizens.
Using her newfound power, the young Automa did all she could to keep her people alive and safe. With mutual support between herself and the citizens, they began to rebuild their beloved kingdom from the ground up. However, this kingdom and princess were now considered dead by both the princess alliance and the Horde, the runestone deemed lost. Because of this, when a thriving new city sprung up in what was supposed to be a ruined, expansive junkyard, it went completely under the radar of any outside parties. The quick recovery is largely owed to Automa’s abilities to directly communicate with technology to learn how it works, how to restore it, and how to improve it.

Temperament: Prefers the company of machines over humans. Usually friendly but socially awkward. Can be hostile or unresponsive to others if they get in the way of her work. Emotionally unstable and lonely due to her past.

Additional info: Automa is largely compassionate towards machines and experiences distress when any form of technology near her is damaged. Because of this, she has an almost uncontrollable impulse to fix any technological errors she comes across. After the initial regrowth of her kingdom, which is no longer governed as a monarchy but rather an independent democratic city-state, she grew quite withdrawn, spending all of her time working in her lab.

My favorite canon characters are Entrapta, Catra, Double Trouble, and Scorpia. I'd love if you'd play one of them, but any major canon character is welcome.

As for the story, I perfer to focus on the Horde side of things rather than the princess alliance. This isn't set in stone, of course, and we can brainstorm ideas together if you wish to main an alliance character. At the moment the story I'm craving would start somewhat like this; the Horde discovers the isolated Auto City and moves to conquer it. The princess Automa either surrenders to protect her people, or is captured. Either way she'd ultimately end up with the Horde. As the alliance has been pretty much absent in her life she feels no reason for compassion towards them and willingly joins the Horde's ranks, providing open access to the city's resources in exchange for her peoples' safety. From there it could go a multitude of ways, as a roleplay should, and we can build an incredible story together.

Have other story ideas? Please feel free to PM me with them! I'll happily answer any questions you have and would love the opportunity to have you as my new rp partner. Please reach out through PMs, not a reply to this thread.

I need to get a feel for you before fully committing, as you really just can't work well with everyone. However, if we turn out not to be a good match, I hope you'll continue to reach out to others who can accommodate you and your rp needs. If we happen to click, great! Let's have plenty of fun writing together!

Thank you for reading and have a good day/night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back