• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BuggaBoo

Skull💀Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

The one thing I won't touch again...

'Ashes to Ashes'

canldes.gif

"Like a candle burning in the wind, it is only a matter of time..."

The Calling...

The ritual had just ended. She sat there cross-legged, head bowed, dark cloak shrouding her face from the multitudes of burning candles surrounding her. They just melted away just like borrowed time about to be paid in full. She pulled herself deeper into the cloak yet still she failed to hide from her pain in the living depths of shadow.

...I cried for days. It hurt so bad. It still does.

And so I called you. All of you. No texts. No computer. No electronic message. You heard it. You felt it. You knew that was me calling you.

And so now here we go, getting ready for our pathetic little teary eyed reunion. I'm tryna keep it all together with all my might knowing, dreading what we have to do next...

Did you climb out from rock bottom again? Yeah. I did. And it kills me to swan dive head first back into my addiction. But I need to. We all do. You know where we are going, don't you?

Cuz you know. You know as well as I do that she did NOT kill herself.

You and I know that is the truth. All of us here know she said; 'My Soul' in her little note. It was our safe word. Rather... it was our warning to each other.

They got her. They killed her.

And for all those years we remained hidden behind our vices and poverty, we never suspected they could ever find us. But one of us got away, crawled out from the hole and tried to make it in the world. It was the one act of hubris too far that failed us.

Now here we are, just broken remnants of the past; the final Sisters of the Coven of 13. Teary eyed and broken but we must come out from hiding and face what has taken our sister.

We must find her body and do what we have to do.

It is time to finally face our demons...

And so now all spiritual energy spent, and with a heart darkened by tragedy she closed her eyes and waited. And waited. And waited...

Hi!!

It's ya girl BuggaBoo and I'mma do up a quest about a hidden witch coven in modern times. Something happened in the past and so they had to split up and go into hiding. Now that one of them has fallen to a suspicious death, they know that someone has found out about them and they need to act. They need to find out just what exactly killed their Sister before something really, really, reeeeeealllly bad happens. They have been all battling some kind of addiction or negative trait but now they need to work with it to get to where they need to go.

Needless to say there will be a lot of TWs along the way and as such this is a age 20 and up Quest for you to participate.

Will they make it to their goal despite their flaws and upcoming dangers: present, future and worst of all past? Let's find out together k!!

So a bit about the Quest series.

∘ | This is a ages 20+ Quest. It is not meant for minors. Yes, I will drop TW's but know that this Quest will involve dark, emotionally disturbing and serious content.
∘ | I asking now that those who will join in on OOC discussion to state your age. I don't feel comfy discussing traumatic subjects with minors
∘ | There will be an OOC where you may comment and discuss your vote. You may vote IC'ly by giving the post an Icon. Each Icon will represent an option to progress the story. **Pls DO NOT comment in the IC.
∘ | There may be times when I take suggestions as to what to do next, but I have every right to veto the suggestions.
∘ | I write a lot sooooo like there will be a lot of reading. But I will be posting at a freq cycle of about 7-10 days regardless if people vote or not.
∘ | There will only be minimal info about the charries and world lore. I might do small summaries instead of CS's.
∘ | I am not an occult major nor a professional writer. I'm just a RPer so if there are any inconsistencies then wah. lol
∘ | I will Vote if no one else Reacts after a post. The only time my vote is worth more than yours is when I need to vote to break a tie.

K I think that's about it.

I'mma put the OOC up as soon as I make the first post. Expect at least one week from now?

TYSM for reading this and tysm if you do decide to participate!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back