• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 【SHAMELESS】- OOC.

i want kev sooo

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]oh also !! i will have my post up tomorrow morning

[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting (;

May have accidentally written it early.

Des has turned out to be such a mom though. It kills me.

Angst said:
May have accidentally written it early.
Des has turned out to be such a mom though. It kills me.
post it

so. i totally thought that said "Des is so turned on by the mom it kills me." and i was like wow.

Zatanna said:
post it
so. i totally thought that said "Des is so turned on by the mom it kills me." and i was like wow.
I AM LITERALLY DYING OH MY GOSH.

But I mean....

All the parental figures in this RP make me want to cry. Des and Em are so precious and I got so many feels for Tiff that I did not expect T-T

Oasis said:
omFG DYIN G
Drake is there for Benji (;

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]He's gay!? Ah, sorry I must have completely skimmed past that. I changed it though

[/QUOTE]
SUh dude. Thanks bro.

Angst said:
I AM SCREAMING.
Maybe Des can tutor him (; Teach him how to be a man... teach him things...

DreamsAreForDreamers said:
omfg....i'm on the floor dying
shes scary

also imma post rn. Uh also also. Since none of my family has posted can Drake come crash someones breakfast?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hudson said:
SUh dude. Thanks bro.

shes scary

also imma post rn. Uh also also. Since none of my family has posted can Drake come crash someones breakfast?
I'M SCREAMING OMG THIS KID

Oasis said:
I'M SCREAMING OMG THIS KID
me and drake are basically the same. while you're here darling. can drake come crash the gallaghers breakfast? two egg whites, and avocado toast ty (;

Hudson said:
me and drake are basically the same. while you're here darling. can drake come crash the gallaghers breakfast? two egg whites, and avocado toast ty (;
tumblr_mt7zgtWuON1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

SORRY i became unexpectedly busy but i will write my post today ok

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]i'm making a second character !!!

[/QUOTE]
I AM NOT OK. What family is he/she going to be in? not gallagher. our house is full already. another one would kill us

she's going to be in the other category. i'm also gonna give her my name so if you guys wanna google me and stalk me and find out where i live do it yo!

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]she's going to be in the other category. i'm also gonna give her my name so if you guys wanna google me and stalk me and find out where i live do it yo!

[/QUOTE]
welp xD

Hudson said:
SUh dude. Thanks bro.

shes scary

i lOVE DRAKE

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]she's going to be in the other category. i'm also gonna give her my name so if you guys wanna google me and stalk me and find out where i live do it yo!

[/QUOTE]
Might do that....not really. well may not.

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]Taking pictures on the first day was something that people usually did in kindergarten

[/QUOTE]
My mom took photos of me on the first day of school until college....

Oasis said:
my mom only did that when i was really little, so i guess i just assumed that most people did that when they were little.

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]my mom only did that when i was really little, so i guess i just assumed that most people did that when they were little.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure most people did when they were little. I'm just saying my mom's weird

Oasis said:
You're not alone...

I remember for my first day of high school senior year picture I stopped faking a smile and was like -_- mom plz

Ohmygosh guys. I'm soooo sorry for going awol but my mom just got married yesterday and everything was just so hectic leading up to the marriage so I just had no time to explain what was going on

Edit: I'll make a post first thing tomorrow morning unless my computer finishes updating soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back