• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shall We Live Long And Prosper Together? πŸ‘½

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

You receive an untraceable message on your terminal; it includes a set of coordinates and a rather forward proposition.
"Do you wish to explore the endless stars? Do you long for a purpose greater in life? Follow the provided coordinates and we shall show you the secrets of the universe."

Greetings Earthlings!
Welcome to my humble search thread that contains my most recent cravings! And if you assumed it was Scifi then you hit the nail right on it's proverbial head. I'll admit that I'll probably never get out of this addiction to the unknown and space, but who doesn't love a good story set in the stars above us? I'm aspiring to find others who shares the same passion. But fear not! While the majority of plots and thoughts in this search thread will vary in mild to high end Scifi - there will be included ideas towards the end that aren't! Because there will always be general themes / fandoms that I adore no matter what my current craving may be! So if you're curious feel free to continue on this journey with me. Perhaps we'll end up writing together!

Let me start with the basics:
β˜† I'm currently working so there will be some days that I just can't get out a reply. I try my best to get replies out as timely as possible, especially if I'm full force into a plot or our characters! But there will be days when I'll need a day or a couple days to get into a writing mood again; however, I will always be happy to talk about our plot or characters!
β˜† I'm an avid supporter of the LGBTQ+ because I'm queer as hell. I'm happy to write any pairing but I'll definitely include a diverse cast of characters in sexual orientations, genders, etc. If that's a problem or makes you uncomfortable I understand but I don't think we'd be good partners.
β˜† Not all stories need to be romantic! I'm a hopeless romantic, but I do enjoy good platonic stories as well. So please don't feel like we have to include romance!
β˜† He / Him, please.
β˜† I'm the proud father of a cat; I will provide pictures because I am, as I said, a very proud father of him.
β˜† I prefer long-term stories - I want to see generations come and go, put our characters through tests and challenges to grow, and most importantly grow a friendship with those I write with.
β˜† OOC - I prefer to make friends with my partners! I think it makes writing more enjoyable! Let's chat about our characters and get excited!
β˜† I'm sincerely trying to be more present and not fall back into some of my vanishing / ghosting ways. I've vanished a couple times in the past due to life, being overwhelmed, etc. I can assure you that if I have in the past that it never had to do with me not being interested in our story. It's never on purpose and if I have done so to you in the past, I apologize. But I'm trying to be better with this search thread!
β˜† I have no rules on how often you post. If life gets in the way and you need a week or a month away, that's totally fine! If you like to reply every day, that's amazing! If you lose interest and simply do not want to write anymore, that's fine too! Work and be understanding with me, and I shall do the same for you!

Now into the thick of it - shall we?

Topics of Interest:
β˜†
Synths, AI, Cyborgs, etc.
β˜† Creating Alien Species / Exploring Different Cultures
β˜† Technobabble
β˜† Exploring Vast Worlds
β˜† War & Intergalactic Alliances
β˜† Politics & Diplomatic Affairs
β˜† Court Affairs & Intrigue
β˜† Forbidden Love

The Craving:
Currently I'd prefer to find partners who want to create our own universe: the background, the key players, laws, etc.
I'm perfectly content with taking bits and pieces from Fandoms to help flesh out the universe. There's nothing wrong with that in my eyes; however, I'm not wanting to follow a strict ruleset. After all, I think there's something special about weaving a whole universe together where we can bend and tweak to fit our fancies. Really there's so much we could do with it! If this interests you - feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss some thoughts and ideas.

That wasn't so bad was it? But like I said, if Scifi isn't of interest to you, here's some other interests of mine!

The Fandoms:
β˜†
Dragon Age - set in any of the games or before / after. I prefer to use OCs but certain characters can be brought in if they play an important role within the story.
β˜† Fallout - set preferably in 3, New Vegas, or 4. Again I prefer to use OCs for this and I won't be bringing any characters from the games into my part; however, if you feel the need or want to then by all means you can!
β˜† Star Wars - set preferably in the SWTOR universe, Clone Wars, or Mandalorian timeline. OCs preferred. Mention pre-written characters is fine but I won't be playing them. You can if you like.
β˜† Elder Scrolls Online / Skyrim / Oblivion - set preferably in one of the games timelines. OCs preferred, of course. But you can play main characters if you like. [ I will love you if you enjoy these. ]

Other Topics of Interest:
β˜†
Post Apocalypse - End of the World: Be it by nuclear fire, zombies, viruses, war, etc.
β˜† High Fantasy - Bring me fantasy races, magic users, politics, court intrigue and affairs, a big bad guy trying to stop some heroes, or our heroes being tricked into unleashing a curse upon the land. Or gods and deities playing with the lives of mortals!
β˜† Medieval - Give me royals wanting to see what street life is like, falling in love with your handmaiden or loyal knight, the struggles of falling in love with someone while you're in an arranged marriage, running away from your noble home / peasant farm and seeking adventure, etc. It's a classic genre and I love it.
β˜† Scifi Mixed with Modern Day: Having a normal everyday Joe running into an escaped AI or Alien, having to chose to turn them in or help them hide. Aliens invading and having to make do with what little technology modern day people have compared to advanced aliens. Aliens coming to make contact and life with having them on the planet.
β˜† Vampires, Werewolves, Supernatural Themes - I adore these. I want lavish mansions with vampire lords and ladies who have werewolf guards. I want warring clans of werewolves / vampires. I know it's overplayed but I can't explain how much I truly love these. I want Ancient Elves. I want humans earning their place.

Pairing Preferences:
β˜†
MxM / FxF / MxF / Trans pairings / Nonbinary / Platonic / Everything Because Life is Different and It's Beautiful.

And, dear Earthlings, that's the end of this search! If it interest you, I hope to hear from you! If it's not your cup of tea, well I thank you for stopping bye!
Have a lovely day.

If you'd like to show that you read this, because that'd make me super happy, please include if you have any pets is in your post / PM. Bugs? Cats? Dogs? Horse? Rabbits? Lizards? Snakes? Anything!

Last edited:
a8686342ffca4543e20d63a8782d2f2f.gif

[ Small Bump - Still have room for a few more! Thanks to all who've replied so far! You're wonderful. < 3 ]

Couple New Ideas:
β˜† Prisoners Escaping A Prison Planet & Going On The Run Together
β˜† An Alien Species that lives for hundreds of years falls in love with a species that doesn't live nearly that long
β˜† A Modern Day Scientist Volunteers to Join an Space Ship's Crew. The Ship goes off course and ends up stranded only for them to get a mysterious message from an unknown vessel. Turns out humans weren't the only ones in the galaxy.
β˜† Earth is No Longer Alone. Diplomats and Refugees from Other Planets have come to find Safety. How do humans interact with their new neighbors?
β˜† A Diplomatic Meeting of Planets: Humanity finally found the stars and has been invited.
β˜† Lost in Space. No Food. No Water. They take a chance and land on an unknown planet. Can language barriers be broken? Can peace be achieved? Can they survive?

b22711596e9340f296df3e57c90e7e44.gif

[ Another Small Bump! Because I can't get enough space and I adore the partners I've gotten! ]

New Ideas:
β˜† Subnautica Based: Better be able to swim!
A ship crashes onto a water based planet. Surrounded by mostly nothing aside from water and the occasional
floating mass / mini island - survival depends on your ability to be inventive. Alien structures dot the landscape.
Either a couple crew members survive and work together or perhaps someone else is already stranded.
Because who doesn't like terrifying underwater creatures, aliens, and friendships / relationships built through
struggle and trust.

β˜† The Cartel: We're Up to No Good!

Tired of being the good guys? Need a little adventure in your life? Like reaping the spoils of your hunts / ventures?
You've come to the right place. This crime syndicate is about getting rich, running the galaxy, and enjoying life instead of following the rules.
Who says only the good guys can have fun?

β˜† Dead Space Inspired:

Unknown to the crew and passengers of a colony ship - a virus is festering.
Survival depends on working together. Is it better to stay in a group or split up?
The only chance of survival is to get to the escape shuttles. But there's a code.
Who will survive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back