- Many of ghost gangs of Marama’s fell have been seen moving east away from the shadowland’s borders.
- An unknown icewalker tribe was spotted leaving Marama’s Fell’s northern border.
- Raksha raids have increased out of the northwestern mountains into the nearby villages. Their scouts have been seen ranging as far as workin view of Whitewalls walls.
- Rune, the Eclipse Caste Solar exile-turned-diplomat has not returned after leaving to engage the White Folk (raksha) in the mountains.
- It is said The Bull of the North is preparing to cross the White Sea with his people in tow, putting his landfall on the northern shore. This is seemingly more rumor as information traveling so far would be difficult, at best, to acquire.
Indeed. Hence why it would not be too much of an issue to intercept them first. If they aren't a problem, we can pass on by and keeping moving towards the ghosts. Given they are heading in a rough direction towards Whitewall, getting a bead on their intentions could keep us from being surprised if their intentions were nefarious and we chose to ignore them.I'll point out just because we make contact with the Icewalkers doesn't mean it must be hostile. If we want a least-harm approach the Lunars could eavesdrop or scout easily enough. Best case, they join our cult and continue on their merry way to wherever they intend to go while giving us a helpful hint of what's going on down where they came from.
Did we have any information on how many ghosts or icewalkers leaving Marama's Fell? Or just that they are?So, by my count, we have 3 for ghosts in Marama’s Fell and 2 for the mysterious icewalkers that left the northern border of the shadowland heading north.
Any other opinions?
I bet they do. But I’d also hazard a guess they wouldn’t share information with you at this stage. They don’t know they can trust you.
And while you’re free to come and go from Whitewall as you please (mostly because they probably couldn’t stop eight Celestial Exalts), I doubt they count you as friend yet.
An option Afureru would certainly consider should the Syndics decide to be "aloof" on the matter.If Afureru asks, Sigrdrífa will happily go steal the intelligence reports. Or at least she'll try her best, given she can't read. She might just bring all the scouting reports the city has received in the last year or something. You'll have to explain to her what a report is, and what paper is, but she'll get it eventually.
A very good question.Are the armies able to injure ghosts in a shadowland or the underworld? I'd assume the answer to one is the answer to both.