• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shadowrun campaign interest (dm looking for players)

Jodyguru

Devil's Food
In the cyberfuture, there are those who run through the shadows. Hackers, street samurai, and technomncers willing to work for a dishonest living.

87EB8908-4B96-41D7-8B4F-C118B0A6B5EA.jpeg

You are one of them, an unmarked person. Someone who was never promised a good or normal life. Strength and cunning is what keeps you alive on the mean streets of Detroit.

So go, augment yourself with the latest tech. Weave spells and perform voodoo. Delve into the cyberspace and steal data from virtual ninjas. The cyber world is your oyster.

I’m looking to run shadowrun 4th edition, and a few fast, regular posters interested in stirring up some chaos in the technoscape.

I don’t have a concrete storyline. I was hoping to see who shows up and what they make and design a good campaign around that. Shadowrun is funny in that way. I gotta see the methods y’all plan to skin this cat with

of course being shadowrun the plot can always go towards “mob wants you dead. Make them dead first”

Thanks! If you’re new to shadowrun or d6 dice systems that won’t be a problem. I will do my best to help

Always wanted to try Shadowrun, but what do fast and regular mean to you? I'm not gonna respond to a post within twenty minutes but I can usually respond before the end of the day.

Always wanted to try Shadowrun, but what do fast and regular mean to you? I'm not gonna respond to a post within twenty minutes but I can usually respond before the end of the day.
A post a day is fine, or every other day if you’re strapped for time. I have no life so I can reply a lot. I get peeved when there’s a week or more of radio silence when other people are involved in the rp. If I can find 2 players then we can make a 3 man squad. Might be the preferred method right now

Hehe. Uncouth doesn’t just mean you eat with your elbows on the table. Usually it means you talk like a street punk with a lot of swearing and slang

Right now I’m building a street racer. He wants to be the best driver in Kabuki Town

This is true. I took uncouth for my wheelman. I like the idea of being so trashy that it puts people off

Fair, I'm thinking of going the stuttering, socially inept, better with tech than people type of uncouth. With also being decent at making weapons in general or explosives

I think this will be a very interesting campaign. I don’t think I’ll need to play a party member after all!

Right now the plot thread I’m developing is a murder mystery. Someone is paying you to discover whose behind it.

Got room for one more? Shadowrun was my first love so can't pass this up in good conscience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back