• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shadowrun campaign interest (dm looking for players)

Okay. Will have to give the pdf a read through then, hopefully not too different from 5th Edition. Either way was thinking of playing a summoner mage

Please don’t make me learn more math. T.T

I called off technomancers because they’re rare... most people never see magic in real life, they just talk and fear monger.

Ooooh if this is indicative of the pace I cannot keep up with y'all lmao, and I'd hate to be the bottleneck so I will sit this one out. Might follow along though, for funsies.

I mean it’s just talk, not like an rp post. Plus I’m keeping an eagle eye to answer questions in a timely manner.

Also, I’d like a status update from those working on character sheets

I have a street racer named Rhode Hawg. He’s an orc raised in Kabuki Town. Speaks fluent Japanese and some Korean. Hoping he gets a chance at some hairpin turns or a 180 no stop

he wrote his name on his car in English but since that’s his weakest language he can’t spell, however people just assume it’s a street name

Last edited:
I’m beginning to wonder if we should do this as a non-dice rp? A few people are finding the character creation difficult.

maybe two threads? Casual and hardcore

HAAAAAAARRRRRDCORE!

Last edited:
Honestly for me it's more that I had been reading from the 5e rulebook so I'm just taking a day to read the 4e rulebook and see what I need to change and what I can keep the same

Sounds good. I wanna be welcoming to both dice and sci fi rp fans. If the headache of SR’s dice system is too much

Last edited:
here’s the thread for casual. Just post your character in the introduction. No sheet necessary.

Maybe I should invite the sheet makers to my discord channel? I have a shadowrun thread there already, and the dice roller isn’t a nuisance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back