• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom * ~ // Shadow-Stained Scars & Bloodied Stars [ BG3 | Canon x OC | OC x OC ]

ChaoticNeutralRogue

Professional Nat 1 Roller

IMG_5944.png

* ~ S H A D O W - S T A I N E D // S C A R S

TL ; DR: Looking for someone to write Astarion against my Male!Tav. Will double. Also down for OC x OC.

Welcome!

I’m Rogue: a nearing thirty (28), trans-masc, neurodivergent dork, with a love of roleplaying games (of the video and tabletop variety), sword-collecting, and, of course, writing! Pronouns are they/them, or he/him. Here’s a bit about what you can expect from me, as a writer, and what I’m looking for in return:

W R I T I N G // S T Y L E

• LGBT+ Inclusive!
  • My mains are usually male, but I can portray any gender. Open to any and all pairings.
  • Your gender does not matter to me.
  • Third-person, past-tense.
  • Multi-paragraph to novella. Quality > quantity. Would appreciate a partner who is okay with up-and-down word counts; sometimes a scene calls for a flood of description, sometimes dialogue only needs two paragraphs.
  • Writing Sample Here!
  • My muse can be sporadic, and I appreciate a patient partner. Sometimes I have the drive for multiple posts a week, sometimes I can only do one. In return, I’ll never pressure you for a post.
  • Communication is key: any concerns, feel free to bring ‘em up. I never mind editing a post if needed, or redirecting our plot.
  • I will portray a small zoo of side characters, because I enjoy making the world feel vibrant and alive.
  • No notable triggers or sensitive topics; please let me know yours, and I’ll respect them.

I’ve been infected with the Baldur’s Gate 3 brainworm, and since you clicked on this thread, I assume you have too. I love this game: the characters, the story, even the mechanics (though with how shit I roll, it’s more of a love-hate relationship with that last one, ha!). Of course I want to write within this awesome framework Larian built!

And, like most of the internet, I’ve fallen for a sassy vampire named Astarion. I’m dying for someone to write him against my Male Tav — a half-drow assassin named Rhane, whose shades of trauma reflect Astarion’s.

In return, I would be more than happy to double, to satisfy my writing partner’s cravings. While I can write any of the party members (excluding Minthara), I have a fondness for portraying: Karlach, Shadowheart, Wyll, and Haslin. Feel free to inquire about others; I’m open to doing research, but might require some patience as I get a feel for the character.

I would also be interested in writing OC x OC. I still want to write Rhane, and would do so against any gender. Perhaps we can still double — I do have some other character ideas — so we can have a complete party? This isn’t required, but a thought!

P L O T // B U N N I E S:

• Classic retelling of the game, though allowing our characters to take routes outside the possible outcomes of the game, and adding in personal quests for our OCs.
  • Post-game plot with pre-established relationships: helping Astarion find a cure for his vampirism, or a way to help him walk again in the sunlight. Rhane also has a nasty, evil Lich in his backstory that needs slayin’.
  • Curse of Strahd inspired AU. Cazador is the evil vampire overlord of Barovia, Astarion his escaped spawn, and the rest of the party the unlucky adventurers transported to and trapped within Barovia’s mists; the only way to escape is to defeat Cazador.
  • Willing to try out your ideas, or brainstorm something else.

Is your interest piqued, darling? Then send me a DM! Bonus points if you include a writing sample.

Either way, thanks for reading, and happy hunting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back