• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shadow and Bone

Moonlightt

Shine on
Hey all,

I had a bit of a spontaneous idea to do a roleplay based in the Shadow and Bone universe. I will not be playing a canon character but you're welcome to if you want to.

I play both male and female characters. I love a complicated personality so please bring me some of that in the roleplay. I also love drama and plot twists so if you're looking for a chill, predictable roleplay, I am not the person for you. On the same note, I lose interest if I'm the only one contributing to the plot.

Additionally, I'm looking for enemies to lovers type of scenario.

Plot-wise, unlike usual, I don't have several plots already figured out and written down. I do have a few vague ideas of what some interesting storylines might be so please, brainstorm with me. :)

What I'm looking for:
  • Literate responses with decent grammar and punctuation.
  • No one-liners.
  • Someone who loves drama and is will contribute to the plot as well.
Moon

Hey, this is super late(Like 4 months late O.O) but I was wondering if I could still join? Your interests align with mine(Enemies to Lovers, Drama, Plot Twist, etc). Although, Im not super active, if that sways your decision at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back