• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Asgards Valkyrie

Hopelessly obsessed with fictional characters
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
《Hiya! My name is chantelle, and I'm looking for a Shadow and Bone Roleplay.》

I've always been a massive fan of the series, and realised I missed rp so here I am.

Pairings can be Cannon x oc , oc x oc or cannon x cannon I can do m/m , m/f or f/f. I'm pretty much open to it all.

General kirigan
Alina
Zoya
Genya
Ivan
Fedyor
Nikolai
Jesper
Kaz
Wylan
Inej
Nina
Bagrah

(if you dont see a character you want to play against listed, feel free to ask sometimes one slips my mind)

I also Have a whole hoard of Ocs if cannon characters arent your thing.

• Romance is absolutely optional, I'm completely cool with it but if you'd rather have none that's okay too.

• I can write anywhere from 1 to 3 paragraphs if needed, but in minimum all I ask for you is at least 3 lines as a response.

• I'm not ghost friendly, please don't just leave me hanging. If it's not working that's absolutely fine I'm happy to adjust for you. Don't want to continue? That's absolutely okay too just let me know what's happening.

• If its been 3 days of no reply with no apparent reasoning, unless you ask me not to I will probably just send a wee message checking in just a "hi, how are you, all okay?" sorta thing. And you are most welcome to do the same with Me if I haven't replied.

• Plot work and ideas I'm more than open to, tell me your ideas throw as much stuff and theories at me as you like really, I love expanding helping encorporate ideas from both sides.

If you dont have any plot ideas upfront I do have a lot of plotlines already made up, that I'm more than happy to send as soon as we have started planning. Plus I'm always brainstorming for new ideas.

So yea!!! I appreciate you all reading it this far, hoping to find some new partners as this is something I'm keen to rp.

If your interested can either comment under this post or feel free to send me a message 😊

Of course! ^^ Also- I'm just finishing up Season One so I hope that's fine. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back