• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

(Sorry I was at work)
“Yeah.. it’s a little dry.” He said with a smirk and laughed as she smiled. Oliver leaned over to her and ate his food.

Samantha blushes as she figured out his plan to kiss every single one of her freckles. She smiled softly loving the attention of his lips. She closed her eyes and mhhed.

(It's cool. Lucky you, I'm jealous)
Bell gives a lagh then eats hers. "If you don't like it there's the last little bit if your chicken in the fridge" she tells him then gives up with the zyolerwhere and just picks up the potato to eat it.

James works he way down her face then her neck slowly, making shure to avoid her lips. When he is finally done he gently kisses her hair like then hown to the bride of her nose, then gently both her eyes, then down he nose, then right below her nose then finaly her lips which he kiss once gently then agan deeply and pashonetly.

(Yeah. I’m very blessed in that aspect. How is that one family?..)

Oliver laughed at her comment but continued to eat the potato. “I’ll be fine. I don’t think I could eat that much.” He chuckled.

Samantha smiles at all of the detailed kisses he wasgiving her. She moaned softly and melted into his kiss on her lips. She kissed him back welcoming him in to come closer and deeper.
Samantha moaned and held him, her hands running in his hair.

(Eh, I have a big B-day tomorrow and he came to give me a talk about responsibility and stuff then ended it by bringing up his [physically] abusive father)
Bell continued to eat her potatos like bagels then put her plate away and said randomly "Someone's been drinking the milk" as she cleaned and Oliver ate. Then she waited for him to finish.

James unjusted himself so he was pressing into her lightly instead of hovering over her. He continued to kiss her but then pulled back when his teeth collided with hers.

(Who’s bday? )

“so?” Oliver asked rather surprised as to why she would make a comment such as that.
He wondered why that would be so important. He started clearing his plate and washing it.

Samantha smiles when she felt a bit more of his weight on her. She smiled and kissed him back. She pouted when he pulled back so suddenly.

(Mine 😁)
"Nothing, it's just weird. There almost a whole bottle missing." Then she thinks befoer letting it go. "Ready to go?" She asks him. And then leays him lead the way.

James sits up on his legs over her and signs "are you OK?" He had just clashed teeth with her and he was scared he had hurt her.

(Gasp!! Really! How old?)

Oliver frowned as she stated how much was left. Was it weird, maybe some one used it for cooking or drinking. “Yeah.” He said softly and followed her after he did the dishes.

Sam nodded as she rubbed her teeth and lips. “Yeah, I am. Believe it or not, I’ve had worst clashes before.” She chuckled.

(Yes, and sorry my age is in the list of things I won't share online)
"If that becomes normal, well have to start ordering more, and well, Maybe I'll volunteer to supervise while my pet helps with the extra case" she said to him as thay walk.

James gives a sigh of relief then lens down and kisses her gently. He doesn't want to hurt her, so now he is being overly careful.

(No worries, I was worried if that was crossing limits. But that’s super cool!! Happy early birthday!!)

Oliver just smiled as they walked down the halls.”what do they normally bring in?..”

Sam watched as he timidly kissed her again. “James I’m fine don’t worry. Youcan’t break me that easily, trust me.”

(In working on my BS, bio Major to give you an approximation)
"Everything, Oliver, we don't produce anything ourselves" she told him. As they aproched the hall. "Well go to the Village, maybe multiple and pick up supplies then come back here and unload it" she tells him. "More of a product means we need another man, but if I volunteer us then the won't be a need to rearrange anything"

James ignored her and continued his gentle kisses.

“And we can finally see the sky.” He sighed loving the idea of that. “I wouldn’t mind that. I wouldn’t mind that at all.” He sighed as they walked.

Sam sighed as he ignored her but let him kiss. “My protective little blue jay.” She sighed and kissed him back.

"I do try Oli" then thay enterd her hall. Alexander was over by the bathing and torture rooms. "You go talk to him, ill be over in a few minutes" then she walked to Hues cell and said in duch "I want a verbal report of everything you learnd in your interrogation today, now"

James whemt and niped the base of her throat near the coner bone at the comment she made, then went back to kissing her gently.

Oliver looked to her before nodded. He assumed it would be better to ask him rather than the demand and command from bell. He smiled softly when he saw the soldier and remembered how every one was. His smile faultured. “Hey Alexander..” he said softly gathering his attention.

Hue looked up and glared at her. He pushed himselfup as he was half asleep. ‘witch.’ He signed more to himself.
“on which man?” He asked simply in Dutch tired from it all. He had interviewed many men actually that day and since he last spoke with her.

Samantha let out some unrecognized moan noise as he brushed her there, in a sweet spot. She smirked at him.”little tease,”she kissed and breathed in between soft gentle kisses. “What,” “was that-mhhh..” “for.” She smiled.

"Hi" Alexander said to Annabell's pet. He wasn't shure how to act, she was right there and talking to a prisoner. She hired what she said next and barky suppressed his flinch.
"That is 10 lashes, not ancer my question you only interviewed on man today under the supervision of my second" she wold have to punish him now which Oliver wouldn't

James asomed Samantha was teasing him back so he left her lips and kisses down her jaw and neck back to that spot before sucking gently as he nipped trying to leave a mark to show she was his.

“So we were talking, and I wanted to see if you wanted to be my assigned guard, officially?.. I haven’t asked anyone really yet, and they won’t let me roam around well mainly Bell, with out a guard so I thought of you and want to know if you’d be up for it?” Oliver asked rather quick to the guard.

“ah yeh.. that man. The one with the funny scar.” Hue said with a smirk. He could care less about the lashes, he jus tknew he was out soon.

Sam smirked and held in a loan as he started kissing all over her neck. She instinctively turned her head giving him more access and sucked in a breath as he hit that spot once more. She shivered at his touch. Sam groaned and held onto him kissing what little she could and stopped midway as he sucked and nibbled.”ah-.. uhmmmmhh...” she trailed off. “Oh James..”

"Annabelle is OK with this? What would I be doing, just following you" his eyes flick to Annabelle as she spoke again Clearly.
"Twenty, dont make me repeat myself, my pet Dosnt speek duch so your have a hard time begging for mercy from him"
Alexander spoke again "wait she listenes two you?"

James continued his minstrations, kept nipping and zucjinf at the spot. Clearly Samantha enjoyed this.

“Well yes you’d be following but they also want me to better my skills in the sword.” He didn’t want to give off the impression he knew nothing, yes he needed to work on almost nothing of skills but he wasn’t going to say it completely.
Hue growled but started to speak about the man almost word for word what he had wrote.

Samantha curled up her toes as she laid beneath him.”ahh..mhh..” she trailed off as he continued. She painted softly from keeping most of that in when he finished.

"Any rules?" Alexander asked, there where alwase rules and then there where 'rules' that partaned to Annabelle. He did not want to break any especially on accident.
"Very well, than I asoom my interrogation of him in two days will be fruitless and you'll be better suited interrogating someone new tomorrow." Bell said and she started to walk to Oliver.

James finised and then planted a small kiss on the spot befoer pulling back and looking down at Samantha. Studying her and her reaction.

Hue sighed as the woman left. He leaned against his bed tired and worried if he would get the lashes before leaving.

Oliver frowned.”I’m not sure.. rules like what?” He asked him.

Sam has a light blush but she was calming down from how good and amazingthat felt. She panted and flattered her eyes open slowly to see his. Oddly close and watching intently.”hey.” She smiled a bit out of it, thinking more of what he did.

"Don't tuch him, don't ask for his name, if you know his name forget it until I say otherwise. Stay where he tells you to stay and help with what he tells you to help with. The only times you are required to be in a room with him is in the kitchen and in the training room. Both places you are there incase he gets hurt, you are to protect him with your life is that clear?" Bell says and Alexander nods and says "Yes Mam" then bell says to Oliver "Im sorry bit I need to pinish the kid, where do you want to be?"

James blinked and pecked her nose to say 'hey' back then he sat up and back on his legs and signed "Was that OK?"

Oliver was looking at her unexpected when she listed all of the rules so quickly. He was happy she was hear to help him out. He furrowed his brow when she spoke of punishing someone. His eyes went over to the small boy who looked to be 10 “you need to punish the boy?” He asked in shock.

Sam could only smile and lean into the pillows. She bummed and held his hands as he sat up. She likedhaving him close.
“I can’t describe how amazing that was.. if heaven is anything like that, I think I’ll be okay.” She chuckled.

"Yes, 20 lashes, om sorry, I know you don't like it but I asked him an easy question and he refused to answer, I know he is also lying but I don't have proof if it yet so that punishment will wait and we can talk about it ok?" She put a hand on his sholder. "I know you don't like it, but its 20 lashes then that's it, where do you want to be?"

Jame smild down at Samantha "Are you tired?" He asked her "do you want to go to sleep?" He was checking in on her.

Oliver frowned not liking it one bit but he didn’t know what else to say or to do. He was trying to figure a way to help the boy.

Samantha shook her head and kept her eyeson him.”no I don’t.” She smiled softly and gazed up at him.

(Sorry, hun I'm going to sleep after this)
"Where do you want to be? Your cell, his cell, with him, someone else? He's technically earned a reward so I'm letting expertise for him tomorrow be optional."

"Wnat do you want prinsses?" Jamea asked genuinely, he wasn't teasing, he wanted to know what she wanted so he could give or do it for her.

(No worries. Goodnight!)

Oliver frowned a bit mad but it was at the fact he couldn’t do much.”I-..” he huffed frustrated. “It’s late anyways? Right? I might as well see myself to bed.” He crosses arms.

Samantha reaches up to gently touch his face. “Just to hold you. Nothing more.. nothingn special.” She smiled lovingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back