• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

After a while more Bell said without getting up "Oli, aren't you tired? You've been at it for hours now" they had been in here since befoer noon.

"Night?" James signed then he signed "I didn't say sleeping first" with a smile, he was looking forward to cuddling his princess for a while and hopefully give her some more kisses.

Oliver relaxed his shoulders as he shot another one. He took a breath and looked to her as she spoke. He shook his head and looked to the bow and then target. He sighed relaxed more relaxed than ever.

Samantha laughed softly as he gave a sly and cheeky remark.”okay then mister blue jay.”She chuckled and heldonto him.

"Maybe we realy are siblings, you look like I feel when I shoot and throw" she chucked then threw one if the knives at the target he was using and it lasted between two of his arrows.

As soon as thay reached the room he have her a kiss befoer going and taking off his boots while she closed the door and locked it if she wished. Then he picked her up Bridel style and layed down with her curled on her like that and he kised her head smiling at her lovingly.

Oliver laughed. “Maybe. Would it help to say I had a sister lost so long ago?” He laughed.”I’m kidding.. that’s not true.” He smirked.

As they walked in, Samantha did shut and lock the door. It was just habit. She shrieked asshe was lifted up all of a sudden. She then let out a string of giggles and laughs, holding onto him.”James.” She cried out in laughter and adoration when he placed her onto the bed beside him. She cuddled with him and giggled as he kissed her forehead.

"I wouldn't know, I didn't realy remember my family. I don't even remember how old I was till earlier" she was still flat on her back and still juggling. "Oli, it is getting late, yiu can spend all day tomorrow shooting of you want" she didn't move to actually stop him however.

James taped Samanthas lips three times then three time on her heart. Then he wrapped his arms around her and let her lead if she wanted, do as she wanted.

Oliver grumbled softly.”just a few more please.” He smiles softly and notched another arrow.

Samantha giggles as he tapped her a few times. She leaned close to him and kissed James gently on the cheek before moving to his nose and down to his lips.

"Of course Oli" Bell said. She stoped juggling though and stowed her knives and dangers, then she got up quietly and snuck up behind Oliver and then wrapped him him a hig from behind, she wanted to test what he wold do if attacked without realy hurting him.

James was still smiling and when she kissed his lips he kised her back and pulled her even closer to himself.

Oliver jumped as he let go of the arrow. It went flying in an off direction as he was spooked. “Bell.” He called out and looked down to her.

“Mhhm!” Sam cries out as he pulled her to him quick and kissed back. She melted into it and closed her eyes, letting her hands roam andpress herself to him.

"Not the response I was expecting" she said from behind him, arms still wrapped around him. "I'm not shure wether to be impressed you kept your calm or disappointed you didn't fight back"

James gave a moan which made him blushed, he felt her hands roaming felt the trails they made. He layed there just holding and kissing her, his princess, the love of his life.

Oliver sighed as he relaxed in her arms.
“Why would I fight you bell?” He asked and settled his arms down.

Samantha smiles softly happy to hear a noise. She was happy to knowshe had made him happy. Chuckling she held him close and moved tokiss his cheek and then his jaw.

"Not me, just someone. I wanted to see how you wold react to being attacked without actually attacking you Oli" Then Bell pokes his ribs twsongly befoer frowning and saying "geze Oli! Why didn't you tell me I wasn't feeding you enough!?! Your almost as skiny as me!"

James was lost in the moment once more, he hurd her giggle and he smild even more. His smile was all dopey but he didn't care he had his princess in his arms and she was holding tightly on to him and he could feel her kisses. He was happy leong her lead for now but soon he wanted to doat on her her like she was him.

He ignored her skinny comment not wanting to worry her as much. As busy has he had been cooking he didn’t eat like he was before.
“Yeah but I knew you weee the only person in here.. I didn’t think it be some one else.”

Samantha smiles as she cuddled into him. She kissed his jaw line and went around his neck leaving little trails. While she was kissing, she let her hands move to his face and neck, her right hand skimmed his cheek near his eyes gently and tapped the side of his eye three times.

"Oliver, I think we both know I'm not above force feeding" Bell says in a serious vice then poked him agan and says "even you" then she shakes her head against his back and says "as for asooming it was me that was a fair but dangerous assumption Oli" and she gave him a squeeze in her arms.

James made a noise, he wasn't shure what it was but it came out of his mouth and he turned his head slightly leaning into her fingers when that taped resltong in further exposure of his neck to her.

Oliver nodded his head softly in agreement to her first statement. He knew she would. “Yes.. “ he sighed.”don’t worry I ate that chicken today. I’ll just make sure to eat some good breakfast tomorrow.” He tried comforting her and turned himself around to see her, now in hand.

Smanatha smirked when she heard his little noise. It encouraged her to continue. To make his happy and show how she loved himso. She kissed and nibbles softly on his neck leaving a trail from his jawline to collarbone and but up to his jawline, all the while his fingers rubbed behind his ear.

"And well both go eat some dinner in a few moments." Bell prompted him. She thought back on the events of the day, had it really only been a day? "After dinner we still have one mater of business to attend to, Alexander, do you want to handle it together, or do you want to do it by your self or have me take care if it?"

James felt blissful, he was happy and being showered his love by the girl he loved. He felt her nipping and gave a mix between a gasp and a sigh at the sensation. He couldn't do anything, coldest think to do anything, but hold Samantha and tap 'I love you' over and over.

“What about Alexander?” Oliver asked tilting his head. “Just informing him on how he is going to be my personal guard?” He asked clarifying.
He places his bow back and went to retrieve all the arrows.

Samantha looked up the first time when he gasped. She studded his reaction not wanting to stop but neither to hurt him. He could say anything encouraging nor warning, so she had to be observant. Hereyes trailed to his and noticed how they were closed in bliss. She smiled lovingly and slowed his kisses down. She held his head in her other hand and slowly caressed it.

"Yes, and that you are around to train and that he is to help you to the best if his abilities when requested, and where he is required to stay with yiu and where he can be asked to just grad the door...And I think that's everything unless you have anything" bell told him.

James leand into her hand his eyes fluttering a little in there closed state then he opend them to try and see Samantha but but it was a struggle so be ckised his eyes agan and pictured her in his head the way she smiled, how she had given chase earlier and the was she looked at him.

Oliver nodded and thought for a moment.”yeah that sounds about it. We can both tell him, I want to be ghetto see his reaction.” Oliver smiled brightly as he walked back with all the arrows to put away.

Samantha kisses him slowly going up back to his lips. She gave him a little peck on the check and a peck on his lips, her face rather close to his face, she watched him as she rubbed his face.

"As you wish Oli" when he his done she leads him to the kichen and starts rummaging in the fridge then calls "Can you boil some water please?" She grabes some bacon and some green onions then three potatoes. She pokes some hloks in the skin of the potatoes then puts fhen in a caller pot with a lid and submerges them into the boiling water.

Jamas catches samanthas lips when she picks them then he carefully rolls them so he is hovering above her and stars kissing her everywhere, her face, neck, caller, behind her ears and even her shoulders over her shirt. As he kisses he tapes three times over and over becase he can't wisper it.

Oliver nodded as he filled the pot with water and placed it over the fire to boil. He watched carefully and stirred the water. He then watched as bell finished the potato’s. He smiled and tended to them.

Samantha smiles as he started to kiss back. She was a bit taken back in surprise when he rolled them over as she wasn’t expectling that but she didn’t complain. She smiled and kissed him when she could. She let outsome soft noises as he kissed her neck and more so behind herear. It sent tingles up her spine. She giggled and held him as he kissed and tapped. In a way it brought tears to her eyes, she wished she could hear his voice instead of just the tappings. A stray kiss from himyanked her out of her thoughts as she moaned and brought a blush to her face at the sudden sound.

While oliver kept the potatos cooking bell cooked the bacon and then whent back to the fridge and pukesniut butter and skme shredded cheese. The then takes the pitatos out cuts them allow half and slacjosn the incised befoer putting three hats on each plate then buter then cjese choped backen and chives and gives one to Oliver. "Monje!" She says and digs in.

James dies the action angel the states peppering her cheeks as if to kiss away her blush. 'I Love You ' he tals in her jaw and keeps kissing. Then he pulls back and just looked down adoringly at her and her beauty.

Oliver looked down at the potato impressesd. “Since when did you learn how to cook?” He asked and took his plate, beginning to eat.

Samantha fluttered her eyes open when he stopped kissing her. She blinked back looking up at him with a blissful smile across her face. Blushhad made its way across her fac, her nose and cheeks littered in it along with her freckles.

"I can't, I'v seen food and it being prepared, I literally just heated a potato and put stuff on it. I can do basics like heating stuff up Oli" she hated then said "Eat, it needs something but it's good.

James whent back to kissing the blush off Samanthad face and cheeks then he desided he was going to kiss each and every freches on her that wasn't covered. And so he baggan starring with her forhead and moving down.

“Needs sauce of something but yeah other than that it’s okay.” He teased her and ate his potatoe slowly.

Samantha giggles at his light kisses. “Jay, that tickles.” She smiles and held him close to herself while he did that. She kissed his cheek when he put his face close to hers again. “I love you.” She said softly.

Bell grabed the knife and siad in a clearly joking vice "you want to say that again?" It was like a barior had been broken betwen then know. It felt light and nice.

James taps on her three times then agan once with two finders telling her "i love you too" and he keeps his kissing only around eye level at this point. He is determined to lis each and every freckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back