• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

The man in the chair started laghing at Samantha, "Why are you here?" James didn't react he just motiond with his Head to Samantha to go on. She was soposed to try and interrogate the guy. "James whent to the table and wrote on top of the paper. 'Interrogate him and don't hold back like you did last time' then she retired to the wall and just stood there.

Bell took her place against the wall of the cell then said "The doctor is going to look over you". The Doctor, Michael, same twords Oliver and said "Take off you shirt son" and he pulled out a stethoscope.

Samanthas eyes lingered on the last part of the sentence, don’t hold back like last time. Her blood ran cold at the very thought of that. She wasn’t sure herself and glanced to James. She didn’t know if she wanted him here to see and protected her from him, or if she wanted to risk that and make sure no one saw this in humane version of herself. Gulping Samanthas eyes went back to the man. She glared as he continued to laugh. She walked over to him and slapped his cheek where the cut was for laughing. “I’d be wiser with your words.” She muttered and wiped his blood on her skirt.

Oliver froze for a second but slowly moved. It hurt to take the shirt off but did so obediently. One could see many of the scars and bruises on his back. He held himself up properly despite this. His front had muscles from working day till dusk in the fields and farm, he was evenly tanned through out. Oliver looked to the man, straight faced and waited for him to look him over.

The man hushed in pain than syatted laghing again "shame to ruin such a pretty dress" He said then landed back, he couldn't go far though because his hands where chained to the table. "Are you soposed to be scary of somthing, The Annabell alredy ran me over. There going to kill me why put me in here with you and James over there?" The taunted.

The doctor listened to Oliver's heart then liked in his eyes and mouth and ears. Then he loked at Oliver's body. "He needs exercise", the doctor said addressing Bell then he turned to Oliver and liked him over again, he started feeling Oliver all over squealing and prodding as he went befoer finaly along Oliver "Any concerns I should be aware of?"

“I see you survived her.” Samantha made a face as she mulled over the thought. “Pretty impressive.” Samantha stood beside him and went to sit down on the table beside him. “No. I’m not. I don’t try to be something I’m not. Unlike you I’m taking?” She smirked slightly. She went to look at James. Go figure he knew him.
She turned back to him. “Let’s just say I’m a neutral party.” She smiles and realized why James was still theee. She could get info, but to help her escape. She paled for a moment thinking. He was there to make sure she didn’t, while they played this sick twisted game.
Samantha looked to him once more, “I’m Samantha, pleasure to met you.”

Oliver hissed in pain as the doctor examined him. He groaned and breathed rough and low as she tried to continue.
“Not that I know of besides the pain in my back.. it feels as if it’s on fire all the time.” He commented and bit his lip when the doctor gave it one last touch.

"Alexander" the gard said, it wasnt has name his name was Xavier. "And atlest I get to see a pretty girl befoer thay kill me. A word of advice, of your hear you arn't Neutral, your ether with them or going to be killed." James gave a nod to that. His jobs was to write a report on everything that happened in the room.

The doctor said "That is to be expected, they arn't infected. The world's will take I to two weeks to heal and the bruises up to four. They are alredy scabbing which is good." Then he stood up. Bell spoke then "do you have a recommended herb Doctor?" She spoke. "Ginger" was the reply. Bell then got up and left with the doctor. When she came back she said "let's go" and heald open his cell door.

Samantha glared as the guard spoke. She wanted to say more and suggest that she too was here just to be killed but James presence was still there keeping her quiet.
“you know Alexander...” she stressed his name out. “I don’t like liars.“ she scooted closer to him. “And I really hate that you didn’t tell me your name. So whatwas it again?” She raised a brow.

Oliver looked to her as she opened the door. He pushed himself up and followed her with out a word. He watched curious as to where they were going.

Xavier looked at her and said "My name is Alexander Maximilian Romanoff" it wasn't, not even close. Against the wall James stood still as a statue, he knew better than to react, he also knew the Xavier's last name was Vincent though he didn't know if he had a last name. He did know that Xavier wasnt waring his dog tags, they had been confiscated so he wouldn't try to end his own life.
Bell lead Oliver to the gym Samantha used and said to him "you have an houer, you can use anything in this room, you'll get to do this three times a week form now on." Then she gestured for him to go and whent to stand against the wall under the observation box.

(Sorry had work. :) )

Samantha glared at him. She tried to be kind, but it didn’t seem to work.
Her face scrunched up as she smacked his face hard. She grabbed his chin tightly, her nails clawing in, raising his face to met hers.
“Don’t lie. I know you are.”
She snarled at him and held him up high while his hands were bond to the table.

Oliver looked around, amazed. He had never seen anything like this before. “Wow..” he didn’t know where to start. He was star struck.

"No you don't" Xavier spat at her. He felt her nails Pearce his skin but he didn't care he was going to be executed anyways. "My name is Alexander Maximilian Romanoff" he said again.

Bell said, trying to be helpful, "I run then stretch, and then i practice on ether the bars or the beam, sometimes floor. That is me personally, i recomend ruining then like I said you have acsses to everything there are even weights of you want to use them"

“A lair would call my bluff, some one who was telling the truth would defend themselfs.” She slammed his head down to the table and looked at his bloodied face.
“Now tell me,and I might actually get you some water or patch up this blood.” She spoke rudely, hoping he’d choose it.

Oliver nodded and then for the first time in a long time he smiled.”thanks.” He truly meant it. He walked over to the track and eyed it before going on a run or more so a jog.

Xavier spat blood at Samantha the said "My name is Alexander Maximilian Romanoff". He ment it when he said he had nothing to lose.

Bell just watched Oliver run, she had already done he workout today so she watched him run. Somthing had stirred in her when she saw that smile, somthing that made her want to see that smile again. She planed to take him to the kitchen with her after he was done.

Samantha grew frustrated as he repeated it once more to her.
“James, is he scheduled to die?” She assumed so with how he was acting towards her. She kept her eyes forward looking at the man, before realizing James couldn’t speak. Her head shot back to James with a furry she couldn’t describe. Her hand slammed the mans head to the table and held it there while she looked to James.

Oliver ran and ran and ran some more, loving the slight freedom he felt. He huffed as he stopped finally and leaned on his knees. He must’ve ran for agood 40 minutes. He painted and closed his eyes to catch his breath.

James did not respond. In his mind it was a trap so he didn't respond at all.
Xavier laughed then choked on the blood now runing down his throat.

"You done?" Bell asked.
When Oliver was done she brought him with her to the Kitchen and when she was shure it was empty she said "I don't know of there is any cake left but we can check, there is plenty of fruits though and I can cook meat. What do you want. This will be your reward for not causing trouble. " as she spoke she lead him to a tap and filled a glass if water for him.

Samantha jerked her hand away as he started to laugh at her. Her hand shook beside her as his blood stained her hand. She couldn’t kill, could she? She didn’t want to. She needed to know if he was. Surely right? James wouldn’t let her kill some one innocent right.
Samantha took a hesitant step back. Her eyes trying to hide her fear.This path she felt drawn to was a path she did not want to go down.
“Water now!” She yelled at James in a slight panic.

Oliver looked pleasantly surprised at her offer. He took the glass and began to sip on it. It wasn’t good as the one he used with the herbs but it was water what did he expect.
“I- uh...” he looked around.
“I don’t suppose you know how to make soup?” He gave a sheepish grin.

James didn't hurt but he did open the door and mine which the gards understood and soon a tray with two cups and a pitherbwhee brought in then the door closed again. Xavier stied choking when his head was let up and mealy just let the blood run.
"I know the theory, it's just water and ingredients, sometimes other liquid insted of or in addition to water. I dont usually cook your food I just grab it. If you want to make somthing go for it, I'll try to help" and she started surching for a pot. When she found it she filled it with water and pit it on the stove before turning it on.

“Idiot!” Samantha cursed either to him or to herself. She lifted his head up and shoved the water onto him, cleaning and allowed the water to run down to clear it. After she deemed it okay, she let go of his head allowing him to finally breath, now that the blood had washed with the water.

Oliver looked around for some vegetables. He grabbed some carrots, potatoes, and even some brocoli he found. He started washing them and cutting them to place in the pot. He looked around for some milk and cheese.

"Realy?" Was Xavier's response. He was trying to figure out why she had done that. Why wash of the blood, AnnaBell made him sit in it, she was known to do that. He debated about rounding her more. "Fist you diner beleve My name is Alexander Maximilian Romanoff, then you try and drown me?"

Bell stood back and let Oliver work, she whent and garbed two trays and put hinks of bread on both then cups of water. Ans she runanged in the cabinet for herbs. She grabed ginger and then said "Do you have any requests for herbs to put in your water?"

“Possibly.” Samantha spoke in disbelief. “I see you don’t fear death, I see they didn’t stop me...” she looked to him in the eyes.
“I see you think you have nothing to loose so you might as well die. I see myself.” She whispered the last one under her breath.

“Uh... what is there?” Oliver asked her, not so picky of what herbs would go in his water. He was mixing up the soup. He smiled as she sniffed the steam. It smelt great and even better, it felt warm and toasty.

"Maybe you are just realy bad interrogation, after all all you've collected is my name and you don't even believe me about it." He was purposely taunting her.

Bell said "how do you want to feal? I've been gaining you an immune system buster in the evenings and a mix to make you happy and sleepy in the mornings. You haven't had eather today there are other mixes though. I have giner for your back pain already. "

Samantha huffed in frustration and took a hesitant step back. “I don’t belong here.” She muttered and held her quivering hand to the side. She clenched her dress and it now held his blood in its purple cloth.
”I-...” I need to go home.
she looked unnerved. Her mind reeled back to all of the things that have happened to her. All she suffered and Oliver. Oh Oliver... she wanted to cry out.
But she couldn’t. She also couldn’t leave. She saw how fast those guards came in just for a glass of water.
“What do they want so desperately..”

Oliver looked to her shocked and a bit alarmed. Was that why he felt so amazing in the mornings. “What other type of mixes?” He asked curios and finished his soup.

"How would I know sweats?" Was his reply "are we done yet?" He asked he hoped the answer was no. He realy didn't know know who Samantha was any why she was there.
James was intrege by Xavier asking to be done. Nether Xavier or Samantha knew that befor Samantha left the room she was to preform Xavier's execution.

"Pick a feeling or feelings and I'll grab the herbs" Bell said "I've been herbs to relese seritinen, which you feel right now becase of your workout and Melanin, there are natural chemicals in your body I've just been helping you to produce them" she said "that soup actually smells good" she added.

Samantha mulled it over. Her eyes flickering to the soldier. “Yeah..” she surprised herself. “Yes we are done here. I am done here. You clearly don’t want to talk to me, fine by me. I won’t waste my time. I won’t waste what ever time you think you have or really have... have at it.” She spoke coldly, just slightly. “Nice to meet you Alexander..” she rubbed her hand on her dress and turned to James. “I’m done. Let’s go.” She walked towards the door and stopped short. “Oh, do you have the blindfold?” She asked and held her hand out.

Oliver thought for a moment. “Oh.. well I like how I’m feeling right now.” He said, more so not liking the feeling of not having control on how he felt. “So I’m good, with just the normal herbs.” He gave a smile and chuckled.
“Thanks. Many don’t believe but I can actually cook. My family can tell you I do most of it.” He said and pulled it off the heat.

Insted of her blindfold Samantha was given James sword and a peace of paper that said 'Kill him' and James stood against the door.

"I've never made you take the herbs, geve then to you and you seemed to like them so I kept bringing them. I may actually eat your cooking, might even force you to cook more often. " her stomach growld then and she looked like she has seen a ghost "I don't remember the last time that happened it just kinda stopped" her cheeks where actively turning pink.

Samantha looked down to the sword in shock, but more so the paper in her hand. Her eyes fluttered at it in shock.
“Y- wai- what? You want me to do what?” She wanted to throw up, throw the sword away, steer clear of it. Her eyes remained on James.

“I do. “ he muttered at her herb comment and looked up from his pot. “What? The last time you what?” He asked her confused at what she was referencing at showing his innocence.

James nodded of Samantha to proceed. The he took and half step forward only to lean back and cross his arms and legs.

"Since I felt hunger" Bell said her cheeks still warm and pink then she turned and grabbed a packet for his immune system. "This blend boosts your immune system" she told him and put it on one of the trays. Then sat on the counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back