• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Severed Sisters

Samantha blinked back her shock as he read her so well. He looked like her brother almost. He looked like one of those boys she would be forced to dance with at the galla her mother threw. Once upon a long time ago she would even be forced to chit chat with him.
But she wasn’t there.

“I-..”she began and gulped as she could feel James presence. She couldn’t. He’d tell her. She would get in trouble. Oliver could possibly die if she acted up. She felt her tears rising but she didn’t cry.

“you must’ve as well, before in the army. And you now know that my threats aren’thollow.”

"Yes, and I know. I also know it doesn't leave you. Do what you must, I'll hold no resentment. We both must fight to survive, but if only one of us walks away I hope it is you." Lawrence pitied the girl, he chose his life and it lead him here, he doubted she chose to be here.

“It doesn’t have to be that way.” She spoke quietly.
“now answer the question... please.” She almost begged him. She held her hands close to herself as she gazed at him, eyeing and watching him.

“Is it classified and you won’t tell me or do you not know?” She raised a brow looking at Lawrence.
“Why would you come here? Aren’t you risking your life?” The more she thought about it the more she questioned where she was and who was behind this operation.

"Yes mam, both. I was given orders so I fallowd them. I'm just doing my job Madam." Lawrence told her. "I could ask the same of you, your to innocent to be in a place like this" he is growing protective over the Gir whose name he doesn't even know.

Samantha didn’t reply to his comment. Though it struck into her heart. She didn’t come here. She was dragged here.
“what were your orders Lawrence?”

"Specal assignment. That was it, all I was told, all I know" Lawrence says laying his cards on the table metaphorically. He wanted who she was and why she was here. He was also curious why she was the one to question her. "May I ask if your the Imphamas AnnaBell? You don't seem cold and heartless to me"

“Why are you looking for her?” She asked him. Yes she did look like her. She would fit the discription perfectly minus her eyes. They weren’t cold, they did not hold that resentment, instead they held pain and fear and worse of all, numbness.
She could only figure that he was on a mission to find her. To take her in or do something. Maybe even take Bell out.
She never denied that she was her or not.
“People tend to make rash judgements. And it’s easier when people have manners Lawrence.”

Lawrence didn't move "I'm not, quite the opposite actually. I've herd if her in my time here and she seems the person one doesn't want to bump into." He had never met AnnaBell but her reputation made him nurvice.

“No...” she mulled her thoughts over. “One does not.” She spoke softly as she reflected what happened here in these cell walls.

“so you are trying to do something with out her knowledge?..”

Lawrence shrugged "I don't know what I'm soposed to be doing" he told her his palms up. He had been told he was to do a specal assignment then was whisked here.

Maybe she needed to ask different questions.. Samantha thought.
“why did you become a Cornel?” She asked trying to gather as much information as she could.

“I meant as in why. Why did you become like this. Why did you want to?” She looked to him as she waited.

“I mean as in a cornel. As in this situation taking missiona you hardly know what is to happen.” She looked good him curious. She nodded her head softly. “Yes I understand that, but at your age?” She asked curious. He was a bit young for it.

"I worked my way up and I'm as good at taking orders as I am giving them." Plus it was a way to get his twin sister a husband and to take care of her till he did.

Samantha nodded her head in understanding. She didn’t make any moves to question him further on that matter. She then started asking about his home and his family. Asking where he was from, how many people where in his family, what they all did. What they thought of him.

"My father owned land he died if illness, my mother died giving birth. Mother was Irsih, Father was french." Was all Lawrence said. He didn't mention the fact he had an older brother or a twin sister, or that it was there birth that killed her. He didn't mention his father was ex military and that was how he got the land or that his bother was also on the army, an archer one of the best.

“Is there any one else besides you and your sister?” She questioned. “Any one in your family who had served?” She questioned and watching him carefully.

“Is there three of you. Tell me about your siblings.” Samantha asked a bit sweeter. She let her hands go on the table, much calmer now.

“Are any of them in the army like you?” She asked him. She had brothers about his age. What would happen if they were in his shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back