• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seven To Two: A Sonic the Hedgehog/Danny Phantom RP (interest check)

TommyToyota

The Toyota Tundra In The Shadows
So, I got permission from the author of a Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic that I really liked to "adopt" it. Well, a friend got permission but then gave me permission, as they never started it. But, I wanted to add some twists to the plot before I start writing it.

First off, here's the link to the fanfiction so that people know what I am referring to.

Seven to One: A Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic by FarmingChick on Fanfiction.net

Now, that story and plot in mind, I will like to now talk about the details about the added twists. (Warning: This may contain some spoilers from the original fanfiction for those who don't read it.)

-Danny Phantom is married to Sam Manson (now Samantha Fenton) and Sonic the Hedgehog is married to Amy Rose

-Danny has a son, and Sonic has a daughter

-Danny Phantom's son is friends with Sonic the Hedgehog's daughter (this happens as the two grow into their teenage years)

-Dr. Eggman returns after many years of absence, and so does Vlad Plasmius. Realizing that both Dr. Eggman and Vlad Plasmius have similar goals, they decide to team up to take down their foes and achieve their goals.

-After an attack from the evil duo, Sonic, Danny and the others go on a hunt for Dr. Eggman and Vlad Plasmius to defeat them once and for all (the kids and their mothers stay home) but the only ones who don't return at Danny and Sonic, as they got captured and are being held at Eggman's base.

-When Danny's son has to use his mother's cell phone since his in the shop with Tails along with the cell phone that belongs to Sonic's daughter, Danny's son gets a call from Vlad, with Vlad telling him that he must bring all seven of the Chaos Emeralds to Dr. Eggman's base and that he must go alone, or that he or Sonic's daughter would never see their fathers again. Despite him wanting to go alone, Sonic's daughter decides to go with Danny's son.

That's all the details that I have at the moment, since I want the story to unfold as we do the roleplay. So, without further ado, let me know what you guys think!

So, cards on the table, I have no interest in playing this at all, but I'm just so curious that I feel the need to ask...

w-what's the, like........ actual roleplay? About?

I think that I should post this.

Please only reply if you have actual interest in the roleplay! Unnecessary replies, comments and peanut galleries will be ignored!

Uh, that's fair. But other people are gonna be askin' that question, too, so even if you ignore me, it's probably in your best interest to answer it :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back