• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm hoping to start this RP idea I have, I'm taken Main Characters Also. If you're interest just let me know~

Stories about The Seven Sins just rumors seven people with strong strange magic that wasn't from Devil Fruits. They came from the rumors of the power of The Seven Deadly Sins. Those magic are powered by the unknown birthmarks of the strange people who was born with those power. The World Government wanted keep this an secret from everyone in the world they believe they existed in this world even Ex Pirate King Gold Roger believe those people existed also. Even know there no proof of it.

As the years passed somewhere in the new world is there new group of pirates who had the powers of the Seven Deadly Sins. They're newbie pirates who is rising in the world. No one know their real names. They go by the names of the Deadly Sins each member have element powers that did not come from devil fruits but by the birthmarks on there bodies. Name of the sins giving their powers to fight back. Those elements are

Lust - Water (Taken) - Cook of the Crew
Gluttony - Fire (Taken)
Greed - Metal (Taken) shipwright / Planner of the crew
Sloth - Earth
Wrath - Lighting (Taken)
Envy - Darkness (Taken) - Doctor of the Crew
Pride - Light (Taken) - Navigator/Infantry of the Crew

What going happen next? Will Seven Deadly Sins Pirate become allies to other pirates or will they be enemies? Your ones with the keyboard the story it;s up to you now.

The Seven Deadly Sins Pirates been together before heading into the New World. There powers are like Logia types. They're also all friends also (not from childhood unless you want that) Each member have jobs like strawhats. They can be different roles also. As long that role is not taken.

OOC x Characters x Main

Last edited:
Hmm id like to hear a bit more of the basic RP frame/starting point for coming together, but id take Lust if its open?

Sure if the other 5 have interest in it, was just throwing it out there as a idea.

So thats 3 people so far, maybe a few more to flesh things out.

So we have room for 4 more Sins then potentially other characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back