• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Quick PSA: I am somehow not getting notifications for this rp. Even when I am tagged sometimes, example: I got a note for your post Brendanfp Brendanfp but not for velleity velleity , but I can see I am tagged in both posts. I have no idea how to fix this but I'll try talking to admin (again) and see if I can't repair it. In the meantime please always tag me in posts and prod me on discord if I haven't been active for a day or two.

Sooo instead of answering my question about the notes, admin deleted the convo where I had asked lol. I'm sure it was a mistake but...

DDDD:
it may have been by accident, but. . .
maybe you can put your question in the community hub as well?
maybe there's others who are having this issue too so it'll be great if others wrote there and said they have the same problems and so the admins will have more 'evidence' sort of to speak?

tumblr_ovrtaicwhD1rbb9x4o3_400.gif

RubyZoo RubyZoo
Hello there! Your character is a very interesting idea, but I'm looking for a lot more detail from profiles for this particular thread.
It will also not be possible for a character to belong to both countries.
I'm afraid I won't be able to accept your profile and I think you should try more casual rps before you tackle this one. Don't let this deter you though and thanks for your interest.

SilverFlight SilverFlight When you say "appraise the heart of your characters" are you looking for comments on their deepest-darkest-super-secret feelings? I have an idea for what I'd write for Ora, but I'm not entire sure what you're looking for

i started my post, but i have yet to finish it since i'm still thinking of the answer Rossarinya will provide since i also have a few ideas as well !

SilverFlight SilverFlight When you say "appraise the heart of your characters" are you looking for comments on their deepest-darkest-super-secret feelings? I have an idea for what I'd write for Ora, but I'm not entire sure what you're looking for
The basic question is: Is this the type of person who means harm to Cyndara or it's people? Anything that roughly answers that question is fine. You don't have to put any huge character reveals here.

-pokes head in- Hi guys, glad to see things are still going well here! I just wanted to mention that I've still been getting tags for these posts, I suppose from a copy-paste or something. Y'all don't have to do that, I can come read along on my own time. Thanks! (:

hey lovelies,
so sorry in the delay in post!
been quite busy over the weekend and i should be much free-er after tuesday, june 19th and i’ll post then!

// i’m in CST in case anyone needs to know and just bc !

Hi friends!
I added a response to the last character building activity (waiting room) to the last tab on Ora's character sheet, if you happen to be interested in reading
Hope you all are well ^^

I am officially flying back home tomorrow so I will be fairly inactive for the weekend. Afterwards however I will be on vacation and will have ample time.

OH NO KID WHAT ARE YOU DOIN X'DD Someone stop him from talking to Falsedge lmao this is so cute though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back