• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn - OOC

S
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A world where sun and moon stand still. Two halves of a whole, two peoples that are different as night and day. The ambitions of one threaten to destroy everything.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Is anyone else getting notifications for other people's edits? o.o

Yeah, me too... I think that's a site-wide bug? Haha, it really confused me this morning when I woke up and had 12 notifs of one person "posting in a thread" and then got there and didn't see any new posts. But then I saw there were edited changes. So yeah, I'll probably do most of my work in a GDoc and then transfer it over later because the thought of spamming y'all with my notifs kinda stresses me out. (x

i'VE FINISHED-ISH. I'm polishing it up a little, sorry if I spammed anyone with notifs.

I think I've pretty much got everything down now but the messy presentation and proofreading is going to have to wait until Sunday, I'm afraid ^^;

Oh, and don't mind my drawing. It's horribly rushed because I wanted to finish it asap. If I get more time I'll probably redo it eventually ^^

I think I've pretty much got everything down now but the messy presentation and proofreading is going to have to wait until Sunday, I'm afraid ^^;

Oh, and don't mind my drawing. It's horribly rushed because I wanted to finish it asap. If I get more time I'll probably redo it eventually ^^
No worries.

Aahaha, Chione Chione you have your browser set to nightlife right? We can't see your character's name and stuff XD Could you make it light grey?

I've finished most of my CS. It's pretty easy for me to read, but let me know if there's any problems with it. I plan on expanding a bit on it if needed. Any specific areas that need work?

I'll start the thread with the first post on Saturday, I want to make sure the others have enough time to finish their characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back