• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Woo! We're in business now! I'm sending in the cavalry. Hang on to your hats kids. Things are about to get interesting.

HumbugPie HumbugPie Lol, so I think some info was lost XD, there are no runes, it's a big dark crystal that turns day to night, and the nobles have never seen it before, hence the shock and the screaming.

HumbugPie HumbugPie Lol, so I think some info was lost XD, there are no runes, it's a big dark crystal that turns day to night, and the nobles have never seen it before, hence the shock and the screaming.
sorry, I'll revise. My head isn't in the right place atm lol :)

I knew it was a crystal and not a rune. Not sure why I put that. All fixed up now :)

Feliah a little girl peeked from her hiding spot she watched as the Invaders came inside.
She didn't know what was happening.
Her tail swayed side to side as her big blue eyes we're focused on her surroundings.
She looked behind her and saw her puppy whining.
Feliah picked up the poor little puppy.
She returned her focus back to the action.
Hey there FeliahTheFox FeliahTheFox , I think you posted in the wrong thread, otherwise, you need an application to join this one. I'll have to delete your post.

Yeah I did I just realized.
Hey again!
So, I read your character sheet and, unfortunately it doesn't meet the requirements for this thread. I'm sorry to say I think this one might be a bit advanced for you. It is very detailed with a LOT to read and a lot to write too. There are very specific length requirements both for IC posts and for the character sheet itself. Those minimums are non-negotiable, and there is quite a bit of lore you need to read in order to make a character that will be accepted. Every one of my players has read every single piece of lore and all the rules to make their sheets.
I recommend finding a more casual thread with smaller post loads and less lore.
Thanks for your interest though, and I hope you keep writing :)

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Accepted. You pegged Gideon and Lassard so well! That is exactly what they would do. And I even have a reason as to why Gideon wouldn't have mentioned your character before, he'd likely want to keep her out of danger, I think she may even be like something of a daughter to him, but now, he knows they'll need all the help they can get. Because it's time to defy Evereach openly! XD

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow Accepted. You pegged Gideon and Lassard so well! That is exactly what they would do. And I even have a reason as to why Gideon wouldn't have mentioned your character before, he'd likely want to keep her out of danger, I think she may even be like something of a daughter to him, but now, he knows they'll need all the help they can get. Because it's time to defy Evereach openly! XD

Yay! So excited hahaha. I was a bit worried I was pushing my luck with the supporting characters but I’m glad I got them down right! I was also thinking that may be one reason he hasn’t brought her in as of yet. Thanks for accepting me into your fabulous rp! xD

Yay! So excited hahaha. I was a bit worried I was pushing my luck with the supporting characters but I’m glad I got them down right! I was also thinking that may be one reason he hasn’t brought her in as of yet. Thanks for accepting me into your fabulous rp! xD
So! Everyone is back at Gideon's mansion now. Ora is at the forge, Lohrithe and Desrick are about to go inside. I'll bring Pyrrhus back next post. The others haven't placed their characters after the time skip yet, but feel free to start writing.

So! Everyone is back at Gideon's mansion now. Ora is at the forge, Lohrithe and Desrick are about to go inside. I'll bring Pyrrhus back next post. The others haven't placed their characters after the time skip yet, but feel free to start writing.

Alright, great! I’ll read a little to catch up and then hopefully get a post out tonight or tomorrow :)

Phayne Phayne

That is a very interesting character. You've read the lore really well too and I appreciate that XD
There are a couple of very minor things:
1. You mention "Night" in Brynson in your history. There is no night in Brynson, or anywhere in Sumenna because the sun is fixed in the sky (It's really easy to make that mistake XD unintentionally))
2. I deliberately want to keep away from the term "were-" anything, the species your character is in this world, would be a skin changer.

Other than that, all's fine! Azael will be accepted right after you change those two tiny things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back