• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings servant x prince interest check? (advanced) (mxf)

nightmares.

wish i were heather
hi! my name's nightmares and i'm new to this site, but i've been roleplaying for nearly 10 years c: i'm looking to do a clichéd classic servant x prince plot, where they've fallen in love and there are lots of fluffy moments where they revel in their romance but at the same time there's lots of angst because their love is forbidden and they have to make sure no one else finds out and ladeeda you get the gist!!

some notes:

• i'd like for this to be mxf, and i'd like to play the female servant!
  • i'm planning for this to be set in historical times, but i'm open to doing it in modern times too (though it probably wouldn't be very 'forbidden' anymore,,,,but we could work around that)
  • i'm an advanced writer, so i'm looking for about 500+ words per post, though going a little under once in a while is fine. i can also go up to 1000+ words if you'd prefer!
  • angst. i need angst. lots of angst and sad tragic backstories would be chef's kiss fair warning i really, really enjoy torturing my characters
  • i'm alright with darker themes (prefer them, actually), but not smut
  • feel free to pop into my pms if you'd rather do that than post here, because i totally get that lol
  • if you're not into this plot but would also like to do something surrounding the royaltycore aesthetic, message me as well! there's a chance i'd probably be down for what you suggest c:
  • lmk if you have any other questions!

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back