• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Serenity_IV Naruto OC Partner Search

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm going to keep this brief because partner searches are often the most arduous thing I can spend my time doing. I'm looking for someone willing to engage in a Naruto themed plot with me (as the title suggests) that takes in the aftermath of Boruto, and what's more, someone who isn't afraid to delve in the darker side of things, not focusing on the lighthearted ascension from Genin to Jonin+.

So my requirements are simple, I can usually write anywhere from 2-80(My recorded limit) paragraphs. My partner must also be well versed in the English literature and have a fair spectrum of knowledge regarding the Naruto world. No God-modding and Mary-sues/Gary-sues can be acceptable under the right conditions if you'd like to know more regarding plot versatility and detail, be sure to PM with your favorite animal. I do not much care if it's in the title or opening message, it just means you took the time to read through this minute description.

Cheers!

-Serenity_IV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back