• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sense8 Recruitment (Ignore Reply Count)

Well, if you get past all that, it's still a cool show ( :P )

The first birth scene was like "Oh, wow! Uh, okay." The second was like "Oh, oh, again?" The third was like "Pls no." By the sixth, I was like "Is.. Is it...? Come on. Just quit already!" (They're back-to-back so that was... interesting...)

There's one birth scene, that is like... right up in there. No censor. Baby coming out of the lower region so... But that isn't one of the eight. It's a different one that I don't want to spoil.

I suppose I should get to checking it out...

Ah, well, ALLONS-Y~

RealisticFantasy said:
There's one birth scene, that is like... right up in there. No censor. Baby coming out of the lower region so... But that isn't one of the eight. It's a different one that I don't want to spoil.
E-Ew.

Now I'm scared.

RealisticFantasy said:
Oh and one of the eight is a c-section(?) so that's lovely, too.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, nuuu.

Feedin' the lady fear up in dis.

xD

Waow.

The births are the worst of the graphic material, in my opinion. And I think they're in the 9th or 10th episode? I'll review to get you guys a definitive answer as a heads up. I can note sex scenes as well, if you'd like to be warned.

I haven't even barely started and I'm already freaked out.

Waow.

But this is cool.

In a weird "holy wot" sorta way.

Dis old dood.

Birth scenes: Episode 10 - Start at about 49 minutes until almost the end of the episode

RealisticFantasy said:
Birth scenes: Episode 10 - Start at about 49 minutes until almost the end of the episode
If these are all a similar length, that is one long-ass birth scene, holy crap.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]If these are all a similar length, that is one long-ass birth scene, holy crap.

[/QUOTE]
Eight births. Back to back. So. Yeah.

Ouch.

Ew.

These kids are creepy, holy crap. What. Wow. Okay, I'm intrigued by this whole debacle here in this first part.

xD

Wake up and hear the not actually there dubstep.

The echoes of a distant wub.

I'm going to start a PM for chitter chatter about the show as you guys go through it. Just so we don't clog up this thread xD Give this a like if you want to be added to it, mm'kay?

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Just finished epi. 2. Um, crash and than credits. Not. Cool. Bro.

[/QUOTE]
They do explain what happens in fairly short order. Sense8 was written as a one 12 hour story as opposed to episodes which stand on their own. I didn't think the series kicked things into high gear until the sixth or seventh episode, but I do think it was worth the wait.

Ducky said:
They do explain what happens in fairly short order. Sense8 was written as a one 12 hour story as opposed to episodes which stand on their own. I didn't think the series kicked things into high gear until the sixth or seventh episode, but I do think it was worth the wait.
I bet it is! I can't wait to watch the rest!

I'm so excited about this!!!!!!

I literally binge-watched the entire show in one sitting, and ever since I haven't been able to get it out of my head.

Such a cool show.

I'm gonna submit a character for this and then cross my fingers. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back