• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern senior trip! ~interest check~

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION --
senior year becomes so much more real when it's your college senior year. yea sure, high school senior year is a big deal, but this time you're going into the real world. once your graduate college you're on your own.

you just finished your last year of college and you and your friends want to do something crazy before you part ways. something to cross off from your bucket list, been planning it since you were wide eyed college freshmen; travel the world together. each of you have been studying your butts off, not going to parties, having a minimal social life, and now, you need something to make it all worth it.

so welcome to your senior trip

SETTING --
the intro is pretty self explanatory :) the thread's gonna follow a group of fresh outta college students that are going to travel the world together before they all move away from each other.

instead of making this a limited spots thread and having people choose from roles i create, i was thinking it'd be fun if people made their own roles/titles for their characters. for example my two characters are going to be "the hopeless romantic" and "the dad friend". the only way this could backfire is if too many people have titles/roles that are too similar but i think y'all will be able to make each character unique :)

Hey! I'm thinking of maing the mother hen of the group. He has really, really bad anxiety so he vents by trying to make sure his friends are okay and out of trouble

Hey! I'm thinking of maing the mother hen of the group. He has really, really bad anxiety so he vents by trying to make sure his friends are okay and out of trouble
i like it ! i don't think he'd be too too similar to my dad friend of the group, and i think they'd probably bond over trying to take care of everyone and make sure they don't get into trouble lol

absolutely !! feel free to invite friends or even create other characters !

s/o to rpn for not giving me these notifications...
but yay !! i'm so glad y'all are interested !!! i'll try to have a cs thread up either tonight or some time later this week ((:

so, a few questions for y'all;
1) are y'all comfortable enough with coding that if i had a cs code for everyone to fill out, y'all would be able to code it and everything? or would you rather it be a thing where i put the requirements and y'all just write down the information?

2) do y'all have discord/would y'all like to have a discord sever to start plotting with each other n stuff since i don't think i'll be able to put up the cs thread for a while ?

so, a few questions for y'all;
1) are y'all comfortable enough with coding that if i had a cs code for everyone to fill out, y'all would be able to code it and everything? or would you rather it be a thing where i put the requirements and y'all just write down the information?

2) do y'all have discord/would y'all like to have a discord sever to start plotting with each other n stuff since i don't think i'll be able to put up the cs thread for a while ?
I think I'd prefer just the CS I'm not a huge fan of coding. I am fine with Discord though!

im interested! i will probably make a character based off of the "cute and quirky two-faced boy" if that makes sense? if that doesn't work then I'll fill the role of the "crazy daredevil" ! 😎

(also i do not have discord and i cant really code-)

I’d rather use discord. And I’m a fan of coding too, especially if the cs is uniform.

Hiya! I'm interested; I'm fine with code or a template, really whichever others prefer. I'd personally rather use discord as it's just easier to navigate for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back